Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Elementary
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Action, Adventure, Animal, Apocalyptic, Comedy, Dystopian, Fantasy, Furry, Game, R. Harem, Horror, Modern Fantasy, Parody, Romance, Supernatural Modern
[fieldbox="Main Cast: Leo Lee, orange, dashed, 10"]

• *Picture doesn't accurately describe the character. Close enough.*

Name: Leo Lee
    Height: 5'8"
    Birthplace: Hau'oli City, Alola Region
    Hair: Brown Dreads, with the occasional Red Dread.
    Eyes: Hazel, mostly green.
    Skin: Tan/brown

Theme song: (I'm terrible at these, so I guess I did my best?)

• Name: Cypher
    Species: Crobat
    Personality: Calm, Mischievous, Guardian.
    Meet: Cypher is Leo's first pokemon. When he was in school, he found a Zubat in the middle of the day with a hurt wing. Nursing it back to health, Leo grew quite close to the Zubat. Soon they became close and the rest is history. Zubat Evolved from Golbat to Crobat within days of each other because of his deep trust with Leo.

• Name: Ruby
    Species: Alola Meowth
    Personality: Playful, Keen, catty (crack myself up)
    Meet: Ruby hung around the lab that Leo was interning at. Leo saw her often and went out of his way to feed her every day. Eventually, Ruby started to follow Leo home. Leo kind of just ended up catching and adopting the cute cat.

• Name: Hikaru
    Species: Totodile
    Personality: Hikaru is only days old.
    Meet: On his first days in Johto during his travels to meet with Professor Spruce, Leo found the baby hatched and crying. Leo stayed and watched for a few hours, but no mother came. So, Leo picked up the baby and took him with him. Three days later, Hikaru has opened his eyes and accepted Leo as his caretaker.

• Name:
    Species:
    Meet:

• Name:
    Species:
    Meet:

• Name:
    Species:
    Meet:

• Pokemon
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="The Story So Far:, gold, dashed, 10"]

• Two men bump into each other by complete accident, mixing up their pokemon. Finding each other later, they learn they have quite a bit in common and choose to go on an adventure together.

• Crash!

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Cyean Megane
[fieldbox="Main Cast: Vivien Favre, Palevioletred, dashed, 10"]

• Name: Vivien Favre​
    Nickname: Vi, Vien
    Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 148.7 lbs.
    Birthplace: *Côte d'Azur*, Kalos
    Home Town: Catallia City, Johto

Theme song:

• Name: Sarabi
    Species: Pyroar
    Personality: Protective, affectionate (with Vi and babies), Haughty
    Meet: Pyroar was Vivien's first pokemon, given to him by his mother before she passed away. Having helped raise him in a way, Sarabi is very protective and possessive of him, seeing him as both her cub and her trainer.

• Name: Siemen (Simon)
    Species: Joltik
    Personality: Bashful, Easily frightened, co-dependent.
    Meet: Vivien met siemen when the electric type had entered his house and tried to chew on his phone charger to get to the electric current running threw it. Originally terrified of the large human, the tick ran underneath the bed and hid until he could barely move. Vi gained his trust by feeding him batteries and the Joltik has been attached to him since.

• Pokemon

• Pokemon

• Pokemon

• Pokemon

• Pokemon
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Tiger Dragon
Leo was so late! How did it come down to this?

Leo had just arrived in the Johto last night on Cypher's back. After a good night's sleep, Leo got up early and feed everyone a hardy breakfast before going to explore the city. Leo could barely contain himself as he walked around a large portion of the town. To the end of his walk, he watched a couple of pokemon trainers have a 1 on 1 battle. Seeing all the different pokemon and styles of battle outside of the Alola region energized Leo so much, he had asked to battle afterward. Leo won his battle, using his Crobat to fight. The bat pokemon was happy for the stretch and fight. Though he did get a few scratches that Leo decided he'd take care of quickly at the pokemon center.

By the time he returned all his pokemon into their pokeballs to get healed, he looked over at the big clock to see it was 8:30. He was supposed to be meeting Professor Spruce at the lab at 8! Leo fidgeted a bit before Nurse Joy came back to hold the tray with his pokeballs. Leo hastily grabbed the balls with a short thank you. Turning around, the intern researcher made a quick run for the pokecenter door.

Last edited:
  • Love
A pained roar was heard just before a large lionesque creature slammed into the ground after being propelled by a strong arm thrust from a large, red orangutang with flame like eyebrows.

"Come on Serabi! Show that overgrown chimchar who's the queen!" Vivien yelled encouragingly.

The lioness in question roared in response, before dashing to her ape like opponent and knocking him to the ground with a slight wince. Knowing that the fire ape wouldn't stay down for long, she pounced and lowered her jaws to her opponents neck before stilling as her opponents trainer yelled for her to stop.

"Winston, return!" the dark haired woman called as the tell-tale red beam of energy engulfed the pokemon before returning it to the pokeball.

"That's one tough Darmanitan you have there." The pinkette said in congratulations, only to be put off by the harsh glare the woman, Darcy, threw his way.

"You should really keep that Pyroar of yours in check. She almost killed my little Winston!"

"You realize you were the one who challenged me? Right? Besides, Sarabi wouldn't have actually bitten his neck." He reassured her.

"Whatever! Train that beast properly or I will be filling a complaint." Darcy declared with a flip of her hair as she walked off.

Sarabi glared at the other female before opening her mouth, the build up of flames signaling she was about to attack the woman with fire. Seeing this, Vi launched himsell at the lioness and forcebly closed her mouth, snuffing out the flames as he gave her a stern look. It promised a long talk about that stunt after she was patched up. He glanced at her pokeball just before she nudged the button with her nose, entering of her own accord.

~~~~

Vivien raced to the Pokemon Center, wanting to see if he could get Sarabi looked over so he could try to fit another battle in before his appointment with Professor Spruce at noon. However just as he threw open the door to the clinic, he crashed into someone. The sudden impact startled the formerly sleeping arachnid on his head, causing he joltik to release some of the static it had build up, releasing a minor shock to both parties.

• Nice Execution!
Leo was not expecting to bump into anyone, let alone the static shock afterward. It was like touching a power cord after handling a magicarp. The jolt made Leo spaz a little as he fell, all three of his pokeballs scattering across the ground. Leo laid there for a small moment, almost contemplating life and how the decisions he made had really lead to this moment. Sitting up, Leo was lucky his hair was thickly tangled together, so it didn't stick up in the air like most people's hair usually did after an electric pokemon's discharge.

"Oh geez, I'm sorry brother." The brown-haired man sat up before gathering together his pokeballs. He noticed there was a ball closer to the man he bumped into then himself. So he picked up that pokeball and tried to hand it to him, "Here. Again, I am super sorry! I can't stay long, I'm really late." He said, "I hope your little bud isn't hurt! Sorry! Sorry again. Sorr-" The door closed behind him as he exited the pokemon center, apologizing all the way out. When it closed, Leo was running again, down the street and off to work.

With his hair standing on end, Vivien couldn't contain the exhasperated sigh he released. "Siemen." He called, a slight whine in his voice. It was only then did he hear the person he had crashed into speak.

"No worries, we're both pretty tough. Right Siemen?" The pinkette responded to the apology, just before the Joltik let loose a clicking hiss in agreement.

Finally noticing the pokeball that was being offered, Vi realized that Sarabi's must have fallen in the crash and accepted with a small thank you before the other man rushed away still spouting apologies.

"What a nice guy....Gotta be a tourist." Vi muttered to himself as he went forward and approached the registration desk.

"Hello, how may I help you sir?" The Catallia Joy asked with a smile.

"Could you heal my pokemon? We're kinda in a hurry." He answered as he handed over the pokeball and his Trainer ID.

"Just one moment."

Taking a step back from the desk, Vi headed toward the small shop near the entrance. He was feeling a bit peckish and figured Sarabi and Siemen could use something to eat. Quickly getting a large bowl of mixed berries and two D batteries for the Joltik, earning a delighted high spitched squeal, two steamed Magikarp for Sarabi, and a grilled Torchik sandwich for himself.

~~~

Shortly after finishing their meals (and electric intake), Vivien was called to the registration desk to retrieve his pokemon. Thanking the nurse, he left the center and headed toward the nearest park.

• Love
The park was a great place to go to find trainers. There were several trainers out and about. Many of them fighting on a couple dirt battle arenas that were laid out specifically for battling. Most trainers had trained their pokemon not to seriously hurt other pokemon or people. Wild pokemon battles were often far more dangerous then battling with other trainers. Wild pokemon were out to kill other pokemon usually just trying to survive.

Watching a battle between a man who had a Ryhorn and a woman that had sent out Simisage. The Simisage was bouncing easily up and around the Ryhorn as it tried to constantly try and ram its opponent. The Simisage was easily throwing sharp leaves that scratched up the hard, rock skin of the pokemon below it. Suddenly, thought a cocky mishap, the Ryhorn bucked up and caught the Simisage on its way down, knocking the pokemon flying into the air and landing on the ground. The crowd around gasped.

There was a trainer with Breloom standing and watching. The Breloom looked quite ready for a fight and so did the trainer watching, which was probably exactly what Vi was looking for.

Upon entering the park, Vi's face lit up with uncontained excitement. The mass of trainers and their battling companions. There was even a pair of matial artists duking it out alongside their fighting type partners. However it all fell silent after an ape-like screech of pain was heard, just before a dull thud sounded out. The air was thick with tension as the small crowd watched the Simisage struggle to get up. The primate let out determined howls before finally succumbing to the powerful horn attack and harsh landing that followed. Unconscious and beat, its trainer rushed to return it to its pokeball before forcing their way through the crowd and rushing to the pokemon center. All the while tears, both from the pain of the loss and fear for their companion, slid down their cheeks.

Despite the rather brutal defeat, Vi was practically vibrating with pent up energy, dying for a match. It was then that he noticed the same gleam in the eyes of another trainer. Their Breloom already out and ready. He shivered at the intesity as well as from the potential challenge.

"Hey! You with the Breloom. Wanna go?" He asked, already reaching for Sarabi's Pokeball, expanding the storage device but waiting for comformation to let out the fire type.

The trainer turned around and looked at Vi, a wide grin spreading across his face. "Yeah, I'm down. 1 on 1 battle?" The trainer challenge. He quickly took the spot on one side of the field as the two trainers had already cleared it. There were still a lot of people from the previous battle gathered around the area, ready to see the next fight unfold. The Breloom jumped high over a few people and into the middle of the field. The Fighting type slammed it's tail on the ground, letting out a loud shrill sound. It almost sounded like it was telling Vi to let out it's the best pokemon.

"Awesome!" The pinkette exclaimed as he moved over to the other side of the field. Triggering the release mechanism ong the pokeball he called out confidently, "Time for a hunt!"

As the red beam of energy emerged from the sphere, slowly taking on the shape of the pokemon in contained, there where quite a few snickers and even full blown laughter as a small, brightly coloured baby crocodile emerged.

"Real smart kid. That totodile looks like he only just popped outta 'is egg." One of the bystanders jeered with a cocky smirk.

To say that Vivien was surprised would have been like saying that the inside of a Magcargo's shell was hot; A huge understatement. He spuddered in shock as he took in the sight of the pokemon that was quite obviously not his own.

"Th-tha-thats not my pokemon!" He stuttered in alarm. Even Siemen clicked his mandibles in confusion at the appearant new member of Vi's team.

When the Totodile was released on the field, the other trainer looked quite skeptical. The Breloom, however, looked indifferent. An opponent was an opponent. The pokemon was ready for a fight no mater. Though before the trainer could say anything, Vi was already calling out that this was not his pokemon. Though to a lot of people that sure didn't make a lot of sense since he did just release it.

Hikaru jumped a bit when he was released on the field, however, the hyperactivity seemed to slow down when he realized he was surrounded by people he didn't even know. The baby pokemon turned and looked around him, not recognizing anyone. "Hsss..?" a soft hiss left the pokemon maw.

The sounds of the Breloom's tail smashing the ground has the baby pokemon looking at the other male pokemon. The danger had the baby turning with a loud cry to run away from the bigger pokemon. Lucky for Hikaru, the Breloom stood its ground and didn't give chase.

Hearing the rather loud cry of fear from the hatchling, made Vi jump. He wasn't expecting the poor thing to be frightened by the Breloom's tail thumping. However, that didn't stop him from scooping the poor thing up into his arms when the totodile absently ran into him in its attempt to get away from the larger pokemon.

"It's alright little one." He murmered softly as he caressed the bright blue scales and red spines on the back of the totodile's head. "You're safe." He added with a small, encouraging smile.

"You gonna fight or what?" The same bystander from earlier sneered. Her nose turned up dismissively.

"Well seeing as this little guy is in no position to be fighting an opponent like this; Think we can reschedule this match. " the red eyed boy said, chuckling with nerves near the end.

Totodile his inside of Vi's arms for the moment. It's crying started to quiet down and it stopped wiggling in attempted to escape or get away. It was still making quite shrilling sounds from being upset, but it wasn't outright bawling anymore.

The guy with the Breloom looked really disappointed, if not a bit peeved. It nothing else, seemed like a small hint of understanding. "Alright. Maybe next time." He told Vi. He turned around, "Come of Fure, let's go find someone else to fight." The Breloom let out a very loud cry, as if it had won the battle. To it, Vi had chickened out and so that left him victorious.

"Move man, it's my turn to use this field." Someone said, approaching Vi with an extended Pokeball. He motioning for Vi to move away. Since Vi wasn't going to use this field, it was time to give it up to new trainers. Another trainer meets him on the other side and the man with Breloom seemed oddly disappointed he didn't stay on his spot.

Though with all the commotion, Vi was still standing there with a baby pokemon that was not his own.

Still hearing those little whimpers of fear and distress, Vi absently hugged the totodile a bit closer, being sure to have a firm grasp so the small pokeman wouldn't fall if he moved too much. The Joltik hidden in the pinkette's hair empathized with the baby crocodile and even gave his own reassuring chirps and chitters.

'This little guy has to belong to the tourist I bumped into earler...SHIT!!! That must mean he has Sarabi! Let's just hope I can give this shy guy back befor-' Vivien was shocked out of his thoughts by the rude demand from the other trainer.

"All yours mon amie." He responded with a tight smile, trying to be polite, before starting his way toward the Pokemon Center again.

"Maybe Joy will have a clue where your trainer went? Don't worry little one, we'll find your trainer." Vien said to the brightly coloured creature in his arms only for Siemen to screech in excited agreement.

~~~~~~~

"Ah, Klien could you bring those samples here please." An older gentleman with dark brown hair and the beginnings of a goatie and mustache forming.

"Right away, Professer Spruce." A serious woman with short black hair and punk clothing beneath her lab coat answered as she brought a mobile cart with test tubes filled with different biological samples.

"Fascinating, we may finally be on our way to understanding why it is that pokemon evolve suddenly instead of gradually changing over time." Spruce said, his sharp cobalt eyes glinting with barely contained interest.

"Will we be able to explain why they become engulfed in light bespite most species lacking any form of bioluminscent properties or secretions?" Dr. Klien asked, her ruby eyes narrowing at the concept that has eluded researchers for over a century.

"Maybe so Victoria, maybe so." he said absently as he gazed into the microscope that had the blood of Blitzle just as it was evolving into a Zebstrika.

"I'm so sorry I'm late." Leo said, bursting into the lab, "I just arrived last night with everything!" Leo said. Thought he paused in the thought that he could have accidentally startled his superiors, "oh sorry if I scared anyone. I went sightseeing before I got here! But here!" Leo dug in his bag before get got a bunch of lab results from the Alola labs, "here are some results with the Alola varrients.. and here, too." Leo pulled out a metal case. He opened the case to revile several pokeballs in their minimized forms, "Several Alola pokemon. Gifts fromProfessorr Kukui."

Leo quickly handed off the pokemon and papers to the nearest professer. Next he leaned back down to pull out his white coat and put it on with a sigh. He'll need to feed Hikaru soon. Since he was a baby, he tried to feed him a but more then the adults.

"Oh, professors. I actually found a baby pokemon on my travels here and I was thinking maybe you can give me advice. I don't know a whole lot about the pokemon in this region. I belive this pokemon is a totodile! I named him Hikaru." Leo said, almost gushing over the baby pokemon.

Last edited: