"Pokémon Trainer Red looking for Female Trainers"

Question: Are we starting with Legendary Pokemon or pseudo-Legendary Pokemon? Also, are we starting with fully evolved Pokemon?

I can understand Red starting with them, but does that mean everyone will?

No legendaries. At. All. They're playing a part of their own in the Poké-pocalypse story, so nobody can have them. You could have seen them or heard of them before, but you haven't caught them.

And you can choose how evolved they are. The only reason Red has a majority of evolved Pokémon is because of two reasons:

A. I like those Pokémon and they just happened to be final evolutions.

B. Red would've met all his Pokémon at their lowest evolutions, then raised them into what they are (assuming they had lower evolutions to begin with).

Its up to you if your Caterpie has evolved into Butterfree, so do what you will.

And @ausriasan, I was referring to the fact that its the same Pokémon at a different stage in its life. I'm personally cool with that, but I wasn't sure if we voted against having the same Pokémon duplicated (for the sake of not getting confused).

On the subject of owning Pokémon, how do we feel about nicknames? Should we all give our Pokémon those, or just refer to them by their real names?

It doesn't matter to me if we use Pokemon or not. I figure we can do whatever people want to do.

Maybe, if the interest is here.

My interest is still here, but I don't know about anyone else.