Status
Not open for further replies.
"Wow, really? It's a pretty simple game, I would've thought everyone knew how to play." She said before looking back to the road in front of them to see the cafe slowly approach them from the distance. "Hm... Sure, why not? Let's play"

(I like it. It's super cute how platonically adorable she thinks things are.)

(She would appreciate that comment very much, heh)

"My cousin is weird. So, question number one then! Favorite color? If you have one. I can never answer than question. I've never been able to pick a favorite." As she spoke, her hands, now out of their pockets, gestured as she spoke, as if they had minds of their own with their own things to say.

"Hm..."
Question one and she was already stumped. She had to agree, favorite color was always a hard one for her to answer. She paused, going silent for a short moment before presenting her answer.
"Probably blue or teal or, something like that."

She filed that for later use, just in case. It never hurt to know that sort of thing about someone. "Hey, those two colors are pretty nice. And if I say anything different, Vanillite will probably try to kill me. That does not mean I'm lying though. So, your turn to ask."

She chuckled and hugged Vulpix closer to her chest as she thought. "How about... What's your favorite food? That's another hard question" She said, letting her empty stomach take over her mind.

"Oh, that's a tough one. Shoot." Domi actually stopped walking for a moment and frowned. She had never asked herself what her favorite food was. "Hold up, this question is restructuring my thinking process. Uh...." Her mind seemed to zone in on maple syrup, and she chuckled. She used to have that all the time. "Dunno if it counts, but maple syrup."

"Yeah, I think that counts. I don't see why not" She said with a shrug. Finally, they were upon the cafe. With her hands full, Jodi turned to her side, pushing the door open with her hip, and pushed it back to hold it open for Dominique. "Maple syrup is pretty good. Nice and sweet but a little too, I dunno, syrupy for my tastes."

"I... Could've opened the door. But thanks." She chuckled, walking in and instantly deciding she would pay for whatever was purchased. "And I guess the texture can be hard to get used to. I used to have so much of it that I could barely stand anything that didn't taste exactly like it. That was a tough year, heh. So, my turn. What would you like to order?"

Jodi grinned and stepped from the door, letting it shut as she walked towards Dominique. "Hmm... I'm not sure quite yet, but whatever it is, it'll be ordered alongside a coffee with lots of sugar." She said and set Vulpix down. "What about you?"

"Uh... Probably something including bacon? I'm drawing a blank on that question, I'm afraid. I've got literally no idea. You know what? I'll just... Order what you order." She said with a bit of a sheepish grin. She was never good with ordering breakfast. She usually just... Made it.

"Including the coffee?" She asked as she stepped up to the counter and ordered the duo some food Eggs and bacon, since that's what Dominique requested, with toast. You're classic breakfast. Can't go wrong with that.

"Including the coffee. Though with a little less sugar. Non-bitter coffee sounds absolutely terrifying." she said, seemingly satisfied with the order. Her hand slipped into her pocket to grab her wallet. "So, that's four questions down out of twenty. Five, if we count the coffee one, I think. Who was your first pokemon?"

Jodi leaned against the counter as ordered the coffee and turned to face Dominique. "That would be this little gal here." She said, gesturing to Vulpix. "You don't have to pay by the way. I can get it."

"Nope, being as nice as I can for today. I'm paying. And that's pretty lucky!" she grinned, handing the cashier person the needed money while they waited. "No wonder Vulpix seems so completely used to you. It apparently can take a while for them to warm up to someone? I'm not entirely sure, since I only have previous research to go on and that wasn't done in person."

Jodi thanked her for paying as she handed her money to the cashier. "Yeah, I am super lucky." She said, looking down at Vulpix. "She was a little bit difficult to handle at first, but she finally warmed up to me after a while." She knelt down beside Vulpix and pets her fur gently, before standing back up. "Anyways, my turn right? Question six?"

"yea! Or seven, I'm losing count. count is boring, we'll go with six. " Vanillite, getting a bit jealous of the fact that Vulpix was getting more attention, practically dove into Domi's arms, nearly knocking over over. Domi caught her and did not fall, though, and since she didnt react otherwise, it seemed this was normal.

Before Jodi could even get a question out, Vanillite dove into her trainer's arms, demanding attention and giving no choice in the matter. Despite how normal the situation seemed to be Jodi couldn't but let out a laugh. "Wow, you seem completely unfazed by that. Does that happen often?"

"Literally every day. And it isn't just Vanillite. Minun and Plusle, Litwick, even my Heliolisk. I can't avoid falling over when Heliolisk does it, though. They're all cute little jealous babes." she said with a chuckle, hugging a now very content Vanillite. Though almost hesitantly, as if even though this was common it didn't mean she was entirely comfortable with it. "So how about you? Any jelly babies on your team?"

"Oh, of course. Emolga can get like that sometimes. He likes to fly on my head and just lay there when he really wants my attention. Vulpix and Leafeon are pretty good friends, ironically, but if I pay extra attention to one or the other they can get jealous too." She laughed as she thought about her crazy bunch of Pokemon.

"That is adorable. Holy shit. At least they're small, though. Pyroar will sit on me and I can't get up until he feels like his point has been made." Domi managed to get Vanillite off her after a small promise of getting her some ice later, to which Vanillite grudgingly agreed. Domi seemed relieved.

Status
Not open for further replies.