Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Scifi, Fantasy, Historical, Modern, Romance, and Horror
  1. Welcome to the wonderful World of Pokemon!

You and your group have finally done it! You fought your way through the 8 gym leaders of the Sinnoh region and gave it your best shot in the Pokemon League Tournament! Whether you did a great job and put up a good fight, or fell flat on your face after losing your first battle, the journey and people you met along the way will always hold a special place in your heart.

With the satisfaction and pride of conquering Sinnoh fresh on your minds, you and your group decide to take a little time to yourselves and relax before deciding where to go next.

Unfortunately, your R&R is cut short as you catch wind of a mysterious Pokemon festival taking place next week in the next region over: Unova

It is said that the festival will have a great deal of food, games, and contests for every type of Pokemon lover. So whether your a trainer looking to compete in a tournament, or you just want to grab a bite to eat and meet some new people, this festival has something for everyone!

Needless to say, It took little time for you and your group to decide to set off in search for this mysterious festival.

As you and your group begin to gather their things, a feeling of danger and uneasiness settles over you -- almost as though you aren't meant to ever step foot into this new region. The feeling lasts for only a moment, then dissipates. You aren't sure, but whatever that feeling was, it wasn't gonna stop you from getting to the festival and moving on to conquer yet another region!

wpid-logo_render-png192cb68e-c559-485d-b2a5-5b5c8956c762larger1.jpg

Some Rules and Regualtions

1. This is going to be a fun, yet serious Roleplay. That being said, it is very hard to continue a Roleplay when you have those who only post a couple sentences or only post once in a great while. Just stay active and post good, quality responses. Your responses don't have to be painfully long, but make them a decent length. A paragraph, 4-7 sentences long, is the minimum requirement

2. Almost any Pokemon, from Gen V or before, is allowed. The only Pokemon that aren't allowed to be owned or used are Legendary, Mythical, and Mega-Evolved Pokemon.

3. You are allowed to have the same Pokemon that someone else has, but make sure they differ in personality! Two identical Pokemon trained separately are boring. Make your Pokemon unique! They are characters too.

4. You have the choice whether to walk with your Pokemon or keep them in their respective balls. I personally prefer to walk with my Pokemon, but that decision is yours!

5. I want the Roleplayers to have some hand in the story design, but I make the final decisions, and I also have the last say.

6. There will most likely be sexual content and mature language only fit for those that are 18 and older (hence this Roleplay being under libertine.) There are no restrictions on this. Just be mature and tasteful if you chose to take a post or encounter in that direction.

7. This is a Roleplay that does have some ties to reality. You and your Pokemon are not superhuman or unbeatable. A Roleplay can get very boring, and sometimes frustrating, if there is someone who thinks they are a god and aren't able to be defeated. Obviously if your Charizard goes up against Mew 2, more times then not, your gonna get your ass kicked. Be sensible in the situations your presented with be and open to defeat. Sometimes, being beaten can add a really cool spin to a character or Roleplay as a whole.

Everything else you already know, such as god-modding and all that. Hope you have fun and welcome to the Roleplay! :)​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mango
Alright @Clyde Ill edit :)

@RestlessComfort; I come from Britain and trust me my voice is rarely what a male voice is suppose to sound like. So I love doing different types of voice for my males, than one certain voice. If you ever grew up in Europe. You'll hear how every man's voice sounds so much different and each native tongue changes the way they speak "masculine"

I'll trust you haha. Im American myself, haven't ever been. Hopefully, the change from "deep" to "commanding" will be better :) @Clyde

@RestlessComfort; it works. :)

Thank you.

I just....because I'm not traditionally American. I cannot traditionally canonize the American deep male accents on my character. not to say they are all British either though....that be weird.

I just don't have an ear for the American Man's Man accent

@LoveandHate91

We need to move the story along. One of the rules is you need to be active. Ill give you the rest of the day to respond, and if you dont, we will continue without you

@RestlessComfort; I'll respond to those two, well you know......I just woke up so...

You are good lol

I was just saying because it was a post specifically directed at love. A question ya know?

@RestlessComfort; I was just waiting for there to be more to go off of anyway. So now I will post and yes I sat around for like an hour before deciding to post in the IC I had just woken up writing that response in the OOC

So everyone in this RP is a fucking psychic.

edit-

Could I add a 5th Pokemon to my Roster? I'll get the Pokemon from the storage in town, but I am just asking

So everyone in this RP is a fucking psychic.

edit-

Could I add a 5th Pokemon to my Roster? I'll get the Pokemon from the storage in town, but I am just asking
Cluade can't actually read mind's he's just messing around. And sure, as long as I can get a quick bio for the Pokemon I don't see anything wrong with a fifth member.

Okay.

@Red crow; you want me to PM you this?

@Red crow; okay.

Lol I gave enough time for someone to confront Kamon. Instead we're just going to let him walk off like the arrogant prick he is.

@Red crow; okay.

Lol I gave enough time for someone to confront Kamon. Instead we're just going to let him walk off like the arrogant prick he is.
Well, cluade's too headstrong to do anything, plus he's in a terrible mood ATM.

Lol

Kamon just being awesome

I sent you the PM it honestly just a common Noctowl. lol. Named Hoot. How original Kamon. How original.

Lol

Kamon just being awesome

I sent you the PM it honestly just a common Noctowl. lol. Named Hoot. How original Kamon. How original.
Perfectly fine, man, perfectly fine. sorry for the hold up BTW, other business came up.

That's fine. I'm unusually laid back, so...take your time

That's fine. I'm unusually laid back, so...take your time
yeah, man, Hoot's perfectly fine, feel free to bring him into the story as you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.