Pokemon: The Rise of Shadow | OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RestlessComfort

Original poster
  1. Welcome to the wonderful World of Pokemon!

You and your group have finally done it! You fought your way through the 8 gym leaders of the Sinnoh region and gave it your best shot in the Pokemon League Tournament! Whether you did a great job and put up a good fight, or fell flat on your face after losing your first battle, the journey and people you met along the way will always hold a special place in your heart.

With the satisfaction and pride of conquering Sinnoh fresh on your minds, you and your group decide to take a little time to yourselves and relax before deciding where to go next.

Unfortunately, your R&R is cut short as you catch wind of a mysterious Pokemon festival taking place next week in the next region over: Unova

It is said that the festival will have a great deal of food, games, and contests for every type of Pokemon lover. So whether your a trainer looking to compete in a tournament, or you just want to grab a bite to eat and meet some new people, this festival has something for everyone!

Needless to say, It took little time for you and your group to decide to set off in search for this mysterious festival.

As you and your group begin to gather their things, a feeling of danger and uneasiness settles over you -- almost as though you aren't meant to ever step foot into this new region. The feeling lasts for only a moment, then dissipates. You aren't sure, but whatever that feeling was, it wasn't gonna stop you from getting to the festival and moving on to conquer yet another region!

wpid-logo_render-png192cb68e-c559-485d-b2a5-5b5c8956c762larger1.jpg

Some Rules and Regualtions

1. This is going to be a fun, yet serious Roleplay. That being said, it is very hard to continue a Roleplay when you have those who only post a couple sentences or only post once in a great while. Just stay active and post good, quality responses. Your responses don't have to be painfully long, but make them a decent length. A paragraph, 4-7 sentences long, is the minimum requirement

2. Almost any Pokemon, from Gen V or before, is allowed. The only Pokemon that aren't allowed to be owned or used are Legendary, Mythical, and Mega-Evolved Pokemon.

3. You are allowed to have the same Pokemon that someone else has, but make sure they differ in personality! Two identical Pokemon trained separately are boring. Make your Pokemon unique! They are characters too.

4. You have the choice whether to walk with your Pokemon or keep them in their respective balls. I personally prefer to walk with my Pokemon, but that decision is yours!

5. I want the Roleplayers to have some hand in the story design, but I make the final decisions, and I also have the last say.

6. There will most likely be sexual content and mature language only fit for those that are 18 and older (hence this Roleplay being under libertine.) There are no restrictions on this. Just be mature and tasteful if you chose to take a post or encounter in that direction.

7. This is a Roleplay that does have some ties to reality. You and your Pokemon are not superhuman or unbeatable. A Roleplay can get very boring, and sometimes frustrating, if there is someone who thinks they are a god and aren't able to be defeated. Obviously if your Charizard goes up against Mew 2, more times then not, your gonna get your ass kicked. Be sensible in the situations your presented with be and open to defeat. Sometimes, being beaten can add a really cool spin to a character or Roleplay as a whole.

Everything else you already know, such as god-modding and all that. Hope you have fun and welcome to the Roleplay! :)​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: mango
Well wont they get along well hopefully he dosnt have Blade out or you may have a angry Scizor to deal with as well.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Picture:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
boy2.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Username: Red Crow[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Cluade Griff[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: male [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Region of origin: Johto (second generation) [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Physical traits: 6'5 feet, 200 lbs, looks very serious and tired. Claude has a constant Scowl and looks down more than up, he has broad shoulders and long arms but his hands are kept mostly in his big pockets, so they seem shorter than they are. He is always wearing a dark red leather jacket and enjoys shaving. Most of his clothes are old and don't fit him correctly.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 19[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality: Cluade is determined and honest about how he feels: angry. He can be a little bit standoffish but generally warms up to people and can be very fatherly towards his friends. His Pokemon are his best friends, Emile doesn't even have a poke-ball to stay in, he just follows Cluade around because they have so much history. He has a dry sense of humor but is very supportive of people and believes in shooting for the stars. He can be pretty self loathing, because of this he tends to bring the mood down when he talks about himself and he avoids doing so. He suffers from depression but it hasn't taken over his entire character. He does his best to be a good person but his anger can get in the way sometimes. He gets very little sleep.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Skill as a trainer: Expert[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]History: Cluade grew up in Goldenrod city with his dad, who died when he was fourteen. When his dad died he couldn't pay the bills and ran into the nearby Ilex forest to escape being put into an orphanage, all he took with him was a pack of food and his father's red jacket. In the Ilex forest he was attacked by a large Noctowl and was nearly killed by a Heracross, then he met Emile. Cluade saw a tiny bruised bulbasaur being pecked at by a pack Hoothoot, he grabbed a large stick and scared the whole flock away, saving the bulbasaur, who he called Emile. Cluade and Emile struggled for a few months until Emile learned vine-whip, with it they could reach food that was higher up in the trees, fight off wild Pokemon, and even climb up some ledges. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]A year later Cluade emerged from the forest, now a much stronger trainer with a team of four Pokemon.He began to rapidly burn through the regions gym leaders until he reached Claire in only four months. Claire refused to battle him until he was accepted by the dragon elder who, to Claude's surprise, was just an old man and not a dragon. He easily passed the Elder's test and was rewarded with a Dratini who he named Lilith. He defeated Claire and moved on to fight in the league, but dropped out purposefully at the end of the semi-finals. He recently rose through the ranks of Sinnoh's elite four and did the same thing. Rumor has it he's looking to do it again in unova.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Pokemon[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Emile[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
003.gif
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-A big softie packing big heat[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-likes to carry people[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-cant sleep without a cuddle buddy[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-CAUTION: will eat food out of your hand, with or without consent.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-Moves: Sleep powder; Giga drain; Sludge bomb; Leech seed.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Alex[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
057.gif
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-The first Pokemon Cluade ever "caught"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-A lot like Cluade [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-Tries to be nice[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-Very soft to touch[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-Moves: Close combat; U-turn; Earthquake; Stone edge;[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Emperor[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
143.gif
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-Likes to hug[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-cries easily[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-a beast[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-seriously, don't screw with Lilith if he's around[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-Moves: Curse; hyper beam; body slam; Toxic;[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Bruiser[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
229.gif
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-acts tough[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-always trying to protect Cluade[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-BFF's with alex[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-very angry[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-Moves: Flamethrower; Dark-pulse; Nasty plot; Inferno[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Lilith[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
147.gif
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-scaredy cat[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-BFF's with Emperor[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-likes to fight[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-doesn't like being yelled at and will cry.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-Moves: Draco meteor; Extreme speed; Ice beam; thunderbolt;[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Other:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Cluade wanders a lot and likes to see the ocean. Once all of his Pokemon are asleep it's not uncommon for him to take a walk at night until he finds a nice spot. once Claude finds a spot he'll sit and think for hours. He's been through a lot.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Trainer catch-phrases:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Relax, I'll do it for you."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Back off."[/BCOLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated list

Main Group
1. Eric
2. Riken
5. (Optional)

Stragglers along the way
1. Cluade
2. Kamon
4. (Optional)

4 more spots! First come first serve :3 Choose where you wanna begin your Pokemon journey!

@R E I

Awesome! :D

Updated list

Main Group
1. Eric
2. Riken
3. Rae
5. (Optional)

Stragglers along the way
1. Cluade
2. Kamon
4. (Optional)

Only 3 spots left! (2 of them belonging to @Crow and her characters) We are really close to being able to start. Really excited!

Reactions: mango
@R E I

Awesome! :D

Updated list

Main Group
1. Eric
2. Riken
3. Rae
5. (Optional)

Stragglers along the way
1. Cluade
2. Kamon
4. (Optional)

Only 3 spots left! (2 of them belonging to @Crow and her characters) We are really close to being able to start. Really excited!

I would like my male character to be in the main group and my female character to be a straggler.

@Crow

Sounds good!

Main Group
1. Eric
2. Riken
3. Rae
4. Crow (Male)
5. (Optional)

Stragglers along the way
1. Cluade
2. Kamon
3. Crow (Female)
4. (Optional)

That leaves @Lissamel to choose either one she wants! :) She will be the decider on whether the group is split in half, or if we only need to meet up with a few

Well I guess that means you could probably make the Rp thread now and then she can decide what side she wants when she gets on next.

True! I could start the Roleplay thread and allow those of the main group to do their introduction posts. I'll most likely do that tomorrow sometime. Give lissamel the rest of the night to check on here, and have our official start tomorrow. There won't be a lot of people posting this late i would assume x3

Yea I guess not.

I'll drop a post on here when I get up and moving tomorrow x3 so you know i'm working on the IC thread and that it'll be ready soon

Fair enough.

I would post. I am up till 1 am. And Love is Up. And everyone else is up. i don't see why not

I'll be on for the next 8 hours so I have quite a lot of time.

Alright! I suppose I could just start it! Working on it now

*hugs restless comfort*

Yeah

*jumps for joy*

Status
Not open for further replies.