Pokémon The Origins Official Teaser Trailer!

Blind Hemingway

Ancient Iwaku Scum from 2006.
Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
NEVER
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies

So I stopped watching Pokemon when I was in high school, but this is something totally new. This is a new anime coming out that is based on the original games (Or at least Leaf Green and Fire Red), where YOU were the main character. I'm going to say screw it, I'm going to watch this to get the nostalgic feeling of one of the funnest times in my childhood.

• Love
Reactions: 3 people
I want this to be real. Please be real and let me see a Pokemon anime that is actually true to the games.

Reactions: Blind Hemingway
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :'D

I can die happily once this comes out and I watch all of it. *w*

Haha, I just watched the trailer for this actually. I got so happy that I vomited. x__x

Reactions: MittenKitten83
I think it is based on Red and Blue, since Fired Red and Leaf Green are remakes.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to watch it.

I think he means they're using the updated character designs from the remakes. If you look at Red (the main character) and Blue/Green (the rival), it's their updated designs.

Although for some reason Brock's design is closest to the HeartGold and SoulSilver remakes instead. o__o

.... Must watch .... I shall watch it today .... Even though it hasn't aired yet.... but I will still watch it... I just need to find a way to see into the future and watch someone watching it in the vision. Yep! That's what I'll do!

If you were Snow White's stepmother, you mirror could do that, I guess.