Pokemon: The Dark Order [OOC/SIGN UP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's kind of reverse psychology that made me figure that no one would

But yeah, why hasn't anyone? Pikachu may suck in durability and such, but its event moves are capable of giving it the upper hand.

Reactions: mango
Don't want Pikachu cause I can't have much silly mayhem like I can with a Magnemite who's basically a floating magnet. Bellsprout was the next choice because of the history of being a farmer. (Granted if we were allowed other generations, I would have totally gone with Shuckle)

If future gens will be allowed in future, perhaps a Pokemon that can Mega Evolve or a Pokemon that evolves into a future Gen 'mon is the wisest of choices.

We've got lots of those here.

If we ever hit Gen II or III, I'm snagging a Horsea and Trapinch.

Nuh-uh if we get gen 2 I'm grabbing a dunsparce and nothing's gonna stop me. But really, in the end I'm just going with whatever seems like a fun dynamic or fitting for my character, stats and moves be damned.

... Still thinking of grabbing me a Tauros eventually to use as my noble mount

Okay @Clyde I'm not a person who usually does this nor I want to take this to PM but I hope you'll get along with other players in this RP. Though I hadn't said anything much since you post here, I've been lurking at the back monitoring all of the player. Please note that as for appearance, I think most of us only use picture as a reference that's why we didn't think too much on the clothing as for moves which mean where did Abra came from, is it a gift or....?

I kind of explained it was a gift. It's all in their history. I am not trying to not get along with people. The appearance comment was generally because I was confused for a second.

Gyrados shows evidence of flight capabilities in games. Maybe I can ride the big guy all over town.

For me.

Reactions: GreenSea
If future gens will be allowed in future, perhaps a Pokemon that can Mega Evolve or a Pokemon that evolves into a future Gen 'mon is the wisest of choices.

We've got lots of those here.

If we ever hit Gen II or III, I'm snagging a Horsea and Trapinch.
lol I'll keep that in mind~!
Gyrados shows evidence of flight capabilities in games. Maybe I can ride the big guy all over town.

For me.
Pfttt okay

@GreenSea;

I explained in their history that their parents began to breed Pokemon. So the Abra was one of the great grandparents of his mother's Pokemon.

WIP

Name:
Pendragon

Starting Rank:
E

Starter Pokemon:
Magikarp

History:
Pendragon's family has an odd custom where each first son is given a Magikarp to raise into a Gyrados. He has been bugged by destiny for a while, and dislikes the Pokemon as a result.

Personality:

Likes and Dislikes:

Additional info:

WIP

Name:
Nimue

Starting Rank:
E

Starter pokemon:
Shellder

History:
Personality:
Likes and Dislikes: (Approx 3 each)
Music Theme/Additional info:

Going to out of town for a con til Sunday. I'll be able to post the posts in IC, but I might not get to post a lot. I will try my hardest to do at least one post a day if needed.

Reactions: GreenSea
Going to out of town for a con til Sunday. I'll be able to post the posts in IC, but I might not get to post a lot. I will try my hardest to do at least one post a day if needed.
Coolio thanks for telling me in advance

Bunnies

Last edited:
Cinnamon rolls

Last edited:
I'll post soon guys.

What's all that about?

Cinnamon rolls are delicious. REI I was apologizing to all the members and could not send you a PM. So I am sorry for my behavior in the OOC and would like a second chance so I may do right.

Status
Not open for further replies.