Pokemon: The Dark Order [OOC/SIGN UP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ponyta and Abra

I just think to myself wouldn't it be cool if this Knight character had a horse and was riding a flaming fucking horse

^is clearly way to excited about this
Haha okay~

lol knight with flaming horse but wouldn't the knight be hot due to the flame?

Haha okay~

lol knight with flaming horse but wouldn't the knight be hot due to the flame?

No. It says in the Pokedex entry that Rapidash and Ponyta can make their flames not hot for their riders and trainers if they indeed trust them enough.

What about Pokemon moves?

Reactions: GreenSea
we're keeping typing and moves up to date ones~
No. It says in the Pokedex entry that Rapidash and Ponyta can make their flames not hot for their riders and trainers if they indeed trust them enough.

What about Pokemon moves?

we're keeping typing and moves up to date ones~

Okay, so I can write my Pokemon's moves or?

I am asking are we adding Pokemon's moves or not. Because I like to do so just so you can see where I am going with my build

Okay, so I can write my Pokemon's moves or?

I am asking are we adding Pokemon's moves or not. Because I like to do so just so you can see where I am going with my build
sure you can add pokemon moves, though as for now I think no one has added moves yet

sure you can add pokemon moves, though as for now I think no one has added moves yet

Well I am going to. I'll be the first.

Last question. I promise.

What's the youngest age we're allowed? Thinking of making the youngest brother 14, and the oldest brother is 18.

I dunno about the 4 move limit, feels like just a balance thing for in-game stuff. Never made sense to me to have it in an rp setting.

I never added moves since I dunno what level we are going to say our pokemon are or any limits on that matter.

Well I am going to. I'll be the first.

Last question. I promise.

What's the youngest age we're allowed? Thinking of making the youngest brother 14, and the oldest brother is 18.
Well I can take that age as eligible

I won't take below 12 though, I just don't like youngster that's all haha

I dunno about the 4 move limit, feels like just a balance thing for in-game stuff. Never made sense to me to have it in an rp setting.

I never added moves since I dunno what level we are going to say our pokemon are or any limits on that matter.
Sorry for double posting, exactly

I'm also worry if I'm making my pokemon to op or something with moves like that haha

I am going to add battle moves. More like these are the favorite to use in the battle. But I always thought HMs need to go the fuck away. And Pokemon should be given Racial Abilities. Surf should be a move all Water Pokemon can use outside of combat no matter what. I think a Pokemon shouldn't be taught in game an HM to do something they should know automatically.

I am going to add battle moves. More like these are the favorite to use in the battle. But I always thought HMs need to go the fuck away. And Pokemon should be given Racial Abilities. Surf should be a move all Water Pokemon can use outside of combat no matter what. I think a Pokemon shouldn't be taught in game an HM to do something they should know automatically.
I won't worry too much about that. The DM (GreenSea) already has it in his OP thread that Pokemon battles will be mostly be done through narrative roleplaying rather than relying on set rules as if this was an actual game with numbers. I'm sure as long a move is learn-able in one of the games then it should be fine. The Pokemon setting is just here to set a specific narrative to allow an interesting roleplaying experience.

I won't worry too much about that. The DM (GreenSea) already has it in his OP thread that Pokemon battles will be mostly be done through narrative roleplaying rather than relying on set rules as if this was an actual game with numbers. I'm sure as long a move is learn-able in one of the games then it should be fine. The Pokemon setting is just here to set a specific narrative to allow an interesting roleplaying experience.

Well I'd like the moves to help me.

I at least want to do it to build my strategy.

Cereal is delicious.

Last edited:
I'm just wearing a tunic, the picture should just be used as a reference for how the face and overall body looks like.

Some people stated in appearance text what they wear (me included).

I'm just wearing a tunic, the picture should just be used as a reference for how the face and overall body looks like.

Some people stated in appearance text what they wear (me included).
Cats really are the cutest

Last edited:
Well the face and body of that picture is what I wanted, and I'm fairly certain there is no picture of Saika Totsuka wearing an oversized medieval era tunic with a thin piece of string as a belt so I do the best with what I have.

^That's fine I was just confused because the Appearance paragraph wasn't matching the Visual Representation. Beyond that I am making two brothers right now, Ceres and Ravios Solrite. lol

Weeeeeee *spins in circle*

Last edited:
So Ceres' personality is up. It's almost 4 o'clock in the morning so I am going to cocoon sleep. When I emerge, I'll do a beautiful tragic history for all of you

Status
Not open for further replies.