Pokemon: The Dark Order [OOC/SIGN UP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like real time cause I'm planning to make quest like raid boss 1 month and so on but judging by things I think it's safer to put in character times. Please interact with each other as much as you want~! :D
Considering the 3 day limit (which I'm not sure if you're meaning in-game or real time), would you mind if the people already posting would interact with one another?
Okay take your time, I'm also quite busy recently so expect me to post lesser than usual
Just a note: I'll post once I feel better.

Alllrighty! I just didn't want to like, end up possibly posting too much or anything.

Reactions: GreenSea
Alllrighty! I just didn't want to like, end up possibly posting too much or anything.
I encourage you to go wild and post a lot XD~!

I'm hoing to go ahead and drop this. I'm not a fan of fast paced roleplays and the constant alerts that come with them.

Actually I have a really dumb question.

What setting is this RP?

Post Apo? Or like Fantasy?

Because I been watching Pokemon XnY and thought fuck wouldn't it be cool to be in a RP that takes the history of Kalos and puts Knights with Pokemon and castles and shit like that

I'm hoing to go ahead and drop this. I'm not a fan of fast paced roleplays and the constant alerts that come with them.
Is two posts on a weekend (for me anyways) something considered fast paced here? I feel I've been kinda slow in replying if I'm being honest.

Actually I have a really dumb question.

What setting is this RP?

Post Apo? Or like Fantasy?

Because I been watching Pokemon XnY and thought fuck wouldn't it be cool to be in a RP that takes the history of Kalos and puts Knights with Pokemon and castles and shit like that
I'm sure the DM will explain it better, but to give a quick reply I'll say some too. Its a fantasy in the past, gen 1 pokemon only right now but it is very much in the medieval ages with some things such as pokeballs being around still somehow.

• Thank You
Is two posts on a weekend (for me anyways) something considered fast paced here? I feel I've been kinda slow in replying if I'm being honest.

I'm sure the DM will explain it better, but to give a quick reply I'll say some too. Its a fantasy in the past, gen 1 pokemon only right now but it is very much in the medieval ages with some things such as pokeballs being around still somehow.

So exactly as I thought. Pokemon with Knights. May I join this RP?

I mean, I'm no GM or anything past a regular player, but if the sign says open, I say go for it.

I mean, I'm no GM or anything past a regular player, but if the sign says open, I say go for it.

Cool. And like we can have knights? Right like people in armor and shit like that with Pokemon?

To the GM; may I have a "psychic" trainer.

Okay Noctis, sorry if I have any mistake~
Cool. And like we can have knights? Right like people in armor and shit like that with Pokemon?

To the GM; may I have a "psychic" trainer.
yes you can~

Okay Noctis, sorry if I have any mistake~

yes you can~

Fantastic. So, the yes is to the psychic trainer or the knight question? I asked two questions in one

Fantastic. So, the yes is to the psychic trainer or the knight question? I asked two questions in one
both~! haha

Well if it counts for anything, I'm a knight-to-be (in his mind)

both~! haha

Oh sweet dances. Either I am going to have a wizardy Psychic trainer or a knight character. OR BOTH. HAAHHAA.

Ooo, I could make them travel together. *eyes green sea*

Also, what kind of starter Pokemon can we have? Any?

• Bucket of Rainbows
I was being stupid, I found the list. May I have Abra?

And if you let me have two brothers, which I am considering doing I'll look at the list again, but I am thinking other brother would have Squirtle?

I was being stupid, I found the list. May I have Abra?

And if you let me have two brothers, which I am considering doing I'll look at the list again, but I am thinking other brother would have Squirtle?
sadly I've claim squirtle

and yes you can have abra

((I forgot to update the list T^T, also I'll make temporary character tracker))

sadly I've claim squirtle

and yes you can have abra

((I forgot to update the list T^T, also I'll make temporary character tracker))

So, then does that mean I can have two characters, just not Squirtle?

So, then does that mean I can have two characters, just not Squirtle?
Yes ~ you can make 2 charries but not squirtle~

Yes ~ you can make 2 charries but not squirtle~

Ponyta and Abra

I just think to myself wouldn't it be cool if this Knight character had a horse and was riding a flaming fucking horse

^is clearly way to excited about this

Status
Not open for further replies.