Pokemon: The Dark Order [OOC/SIGN UP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a great idea. Thank you(: This fever/sore throat has basically incapacitated me!

Ouch o.e Hope you get better soon :)

Reactions: GreenSea and mango
NOTE TO ALL TRAINERS~!

Take your time making the CS but I'll be making IC SOON~

people who plan to join this RP do not worry you'll be not left, since it's the only beginning/opening

for future plans,
-the abilities to make faction/party will be available if there's around 4 people agree (for party) and 10 (for faction<---I know, please let me dream once haha!)

-The abilities to make NPC (<--- Though it will be limited)

-The abilities to have gen 2 character(<---- meaning child!)

-The abilities to have box and inventory list (Also GM will be keeping track all of the stuff)

-The abilities to Mega evolve (this will be a long way)

-The abilities to fight together with pokemon + more fantasy stuff like magic meaning people will have job and brief stat rank like Str: D, Vit:C

Yay! Finished the history (could always use some editing, and I mentioned foreign Pokémon considering the circumstances but am willing (albeit reluctantly cause they fit so well) to change that. If anyone would like to discuss relationships with Rae, message me(: Personality will be finished when I feel better.

Reactions: GreenSea
Screenshot_2016-04-09-15-34-54.png

That's all I see :c

Also, this is all I see too:

Screenshot_2016-04-09-15-35-00.png

I keep meaning to bring this up but I use mobile 99% of the time and these codes don't normally show up right for me v.v;

Aw, bummer. I don't know how to fix that for you, but if you care to read it I can send you stuff just text.

Yes please :3

Maybe I should make conv for text based quest list for people who can't see codes?

also any suggestion guys about the RP and such?

Reactions: mango
Maybe I should make conv for text based quest list for people who can't see codes?

also any suggestion guys about the RP and such?
It would help out when I'm away from a PC. I take a long commute by train to work so being able to see the thread on my phone would be great.

As for RP? We're going to do the good old fashion party meets at a tavern right? It's cliche, but should be fine.

If anyone wants their character to have met Daisuke, just PM me?

Just give me quests so I can become well known, and I'll be fine! Stopping bandits, fighting dragons, fighting windmills, it's all the same to me.

Red.%28Pok%C3%A9mon%29.full.1490163.jpg

Name:
Hiro Takayama

Starting Rank:
Rank E

Starter pokemon:
Eevee Female

History:
From a young age Hiro was out in the wild watching pokemon in their natural habitat and learning how to better take care of his pokemon. Because of that his mother decided to put him on the path to become a trainer. He met with his local professor at the age of 14 and Hiro came to the realization he was going to become a Pokemon trainer. While not often does one start to train at such a late age but he took on the challenge of teaching himself as much as he could in his free time. He was overjoyed. He was given a temporary pokemon to teach him how to catch pokemon using poke-balls and how to do things such as train them and heal them with berries or potions. Before his professor let him catch his first pokemon he had to have his first battles to makes sure he was actually ready for the responsibility.

Hiro had his first battle at the age of 16 with a charmander. His professor took it easy on him and used a bulbasaur. He won with flying colors and was sent on the journey of choosing and capturing his first pokemon. After a long year of searching for the perfect fit he came across Eevee. It was like fate. Eevee had a couple evolution and was actually quite strong. Hiro just had to have her. It was a close battle but he manage to pull through at the last minute with a potion. He caught his first pokemon and took one stop closer to achieving his dream. He named her Akeno. He took the charmander he was borrowing from his professor back and was finally given his very own Pokedex. Now he was restricted by nothing and was ready to become the best that ever lived. Hiro was on the path to become a Pokemon Master.

Personality:

--Determined--
From a young age he was out observing pokemon and watching how they behave and how to take care of them. Because of that he is determined to not only take great care of his pokemon he wants to train them to be able to win no matter what.

--Mean Spirited--
Hiro likes to play pranks on people and often sneaks up on them to scare them. He also is very sarcastic and makes jokes at very inappropriate times. No matter how the battle is going he will always have a joke ready just in case.

--Risk Taker--
Not only does he bet on pokemon fights he often takes very high risk moves in battle. It is never obvious when he will make his move but when he does it will be unpredictable and it will be the thing that turns the fights into a win or a path to victory.

- Dark Types
- Winning
- Catching Pokemon

Dislikes:
- Losing
- Bullies
- Bulbasaur

Music Theme/Additional info:

• Love
It would help out when I'm away from a PC. I take a long commute by train to work so being able to see the thread on my phone would be great.

As for RP? We're going to do the good old fashion party meets at a tavern right? It's cliche, but should be fine.

If anyone wants their character to have met Daisuke, just PM me?
Just give me quests so I can become well known, and I'll be fine! Stopping bandits, fighting dragons, fighting windmills, it's all the same to me.
Okay so more quest and text based quest and such okay, be making it soon~!
Red.%28Pok%C3%A9mon%29.full.1490163.jpg

Name:
Hiro Takayama

Starting Rank:
Rank E

Starter pokemon:
Eevee Female

History:
From a young age Hiro was out in the wild watching pokemon in their natural habitat and learning how to better take care of his pokemon. Because of that his mother decided to put him on the path to become a trainer. He met with his local professor at the age of 14 and Hiro came to the realization he was going to become a Pokemon trainer. While not often does one start to train at such a late age but he took on the challenge of teaching himself as much as he could in his free time. He was overjoyed. He was given a temporary pokemon to teach him how to catch pokemon using poke-balls and how to do things such as train them and heal them with berries or potions. Before his professor let him catch his first pokemon he had to have his first battles to makes sure he was actually ready for the responsibility.

Hiro had his first battle at the age of 16 with a charmander. His professor took it easy on him and used a bulbasaur. He won with flying colors and was sent on the journey of choosing and capturing his first pokemon. After a long year of searching for the perfect fit he came across Eevee. It was like fate. Eevee had a couple evolution and was actually quite strong. Hiro just had to have her. It was a close battle but he manage to pull through at the last minute with a potion. He caught his first pokemon and took one stop closer to achieving his dream. He named her Akeno. He took the charmander he was borrowing from his professor back and was finally given his very own Pokedex. Now he was restricted by nothing and was ready to become the best that ever lived. Hiro was on the path to become a Pokemon Master.

Personality:

--Determined--
From a young age he was out observing pokemon and watching how they behave and how to take care of them. Because of that he is determined to not only take great care of his pokemon he wants to train them to be able to win no matter what.

--Mean Spirited--
Hiro likes to play pranks on people and often sneaks up on them to scare them. He also is very sarcastic and makes jokes at very inappropriate times. No matter how the battle is going he will always have a joke ready just in case.

--Risk Taker--
Not only does he bet on pokemon fights he often takes very high risk moves in battle. It is never obvious when he will make his move but when he does it will be unpredictable and it will be the thing that turns the fights into a win or a path to victory.

- Dark Types
- Winning
- Catching Pokemon

Dislikes:
- Losing
- Bullies
- Bulbasaur

Music Theme/Additional info:

Accepted~!

View attachment 105356
Name: Sorena Chandler
Starting Rank: E
Starter pokemon: Bulbasaur
Appearance: Sorena stands at 5'2" in height. Her long brunette hair is fine and soft, often pulled back out of her face.
History: Sorena grew up on a farm. She is no stranger to hard work. Her mother had died when she was young, and Sorena had no siblings. She had to help her father with the chores. Eventually, things got to be easier for her father to handle on his own, allowing Sorena to start her journey.
Personality: Sorena is shy and quiet at first. As ahe warms up to people, she becomes more friendly and talkative. She has a big heart and loves all Pokémon, even though there are some she isn't as fond of.
•People who treat thier Pokémon with care and respect.
•Adventure
•Making friends, both human and Pokémon
Dislikes:
•People who simply use Pokémon but have no care or respect for them.
•Unnecessary violence
•Most Psychic Type Pokémon
Music Theme/Additional info: Who I Am-Sara Evans
(As I'm not so tech-savvy, I don't know how to insert much of anything, so I'll just stare the song. If you want to hear it you'll have to look it up.)

Finished.

Switched starter as Gastly makes more sense to Daisuke as a character archetype. Also, expanded a tiny bit on his background to hint what type of skills he would have as an adventurer.

Sorry for the delay guys!don't worry I'm not neglecting it just things have been very busy outside internet but fear not I'll be making the IC soon within 3 days

OPEN SIGNUPS - Pokemon:Dark Order IC

IC IS UP!!!!

you can start wherever you want just remind you that to take quest just head to bulletin board and take quest (in ic) so that I can see it~!

also forgive me for not making the character tracker yet ;_; I promise you that I'll finish it soon!!

Reactions: Ailucia and mango
Once I get my fix of my first night o dark souls I'll make a post

Considering the 3 day limit (which I'm not sure if you're meaning in-game or real time), would you mind if the people already posting would interact with one another?

Just a note: I'll post once I feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.