Pokemon Sword and Sheild Thread

A

AngelNinja2018

Original poster
On Feburary 27, 2019, Pokémon Sword and Shield was announced for a late 2019 release with little information released besides character designs and a few locations. So with that, I feel that with such an anticipated game as this, there should a forum of discussion regarding such a game, which leads us to the present moment. Here, you can discuss anything about Pokémon Sword and Shield, whether it be your opinions and/or thoughts about the game so far which starts now.

Reactions: Astaroth
the name could use some work but the character designs look amazing

I want them to drop the starter evolutions already ToT I really hope they don't take the route they did in sun and moon where they got such human features. I was especially disappointed with Littens last evolution cause it looked so human and buff. Don't make the same mistake with my cute little firebunny!!!!

I hope there comes more information soon, I'm super excited for the new game.

Scorbunny is definitely best starter design. Interested too to see how the logo emblems/version names tie in, and mildly disappointed we aren't getting a medieval high fantasy Pokemon because that would be hype.

Scorbunny is definitely best starter design. Interested too to see how the logo emblems/version names tie in, and mildly disappointed we aren't getting a medieval high fantasy Pokemon because that would be hype.

Well, it's been a month and there still isn't any new info yet, so we can only guess for now.

Sobble 4 lyfe

I'm very impatiently waiting for more info! I have really high hopes for this gen. Just pls don't turn Sobble into some bipedal abomination. I hope it turns into some cool loch-nessy sea serpent. : )

Sobble 4 lyfe

I'm very impatiently waiting for more info! I have really high hopes for this gen. Just pls don't turn Sobble into some bipedal abomination. I hope it turns into some cool loch-nessy sea serpent. : )
A sea serpent would be cool, but since it seems to be some kind of aquatic chameleon, I figure it'll be more lizard-like. I've seen some cool fan ideas for what it'll look like.

Reactions: Navuso
I want all of them. I want a Sobble, Scorbunny and a grookey.

Reactions: Navuso