Pokemon Sun and Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

I personally would pay Nintendo more money if Rowlett ended up like that.

Also, I've started hearing a lot of speculation about how these "trials" that you'll have to go through might actually replace the typical formula of collecting gym badges. O_O And, if so, that would be very interesting to see, especially since these trials include challenges that aren't just pokemon battles. And it seems like each trial involves fighting a "totem pokemon", which appears to be a stronger version of a regular pokemon that can also "call on friends" in battle.

And it looks like the whole thing about summoning riding pokemon might actually replace HM slaves... which would be really awesome. o_o

I'm curious as to how @Gwazi Magnum feels about this. He's the first person I thought of when I noticed just how much they seem to be shaking up the typical Pokemon formula.

Also!!

Given the fact that these Alola forms of Pokemon are described as having "adapted" to match their environments... does... does that mean that Darwinian evolution is a thing in the Pokemon universe? Because... well, at the very least, that would be sort of confusing to talk about, given what "evolution" usually means among Pokemon...

Also, I've started hearing a lot of speculation about how these "trials" that you'll have to go through might actually replace the typical formula of collecting gym badges. O_O And, if so, that would be very interesting to see, especially since these trials include challenges that aren't just pokemon battles. And it seems like each trial involves fighting a "totem pokemon", which appears to be a stronger version of a regular pokemon that can also "call on friends" in battle.

And it looks like the whole thing about summoning riding pokemon might actually replace HM slaves... which would be really awesome. o_o

I'm curious as to how @Gwazi Magnum feels about this. He's the first person I thought of when I noticed just how much they seem to be shaking up the typical Pokemon formula.
It seems interesting. The lack of need for HM Pokemon alone is a strong persuasion bit for me.

However the trials I'll need to wait to see how balanced the game is. Because I know X and Y had massive balance issues where you could now reach the end game with lv.70-80 pokemon with little issue opposed to the 50-60 of older gens (and no, enemy levels were NOT raised to compensate). Cause if those balance issues aren't addressed then the Totem thing will be sped through so quickly it won't really mean anything.

The Chinese Rumor & Leaked Starter Evolutions Confirmed True + MORE

ughhh they're so ugly and humanoid and weird. I'm gonna puke if these turn out to be real.
>.> The title says "confirmed true", but the actual article says that it only "seems" to be true, based on the most recent info dump. And while that may be true about the leaked rumors regarding the types for the Alolan forms of a bunch of other Pokemon... I really have no idea where this info on the starters came from.

This really doesn't look any more legit than the dozens of other "leaked" starter evolutions that are floating around. I won't be believing any of them until we actually get some info from the Pokemon Company themselves. >.>

>.> The title says "confirmed true", but the actual article says that it only "seems" to be true, based on the most recent info dump. And while that may be true about the leaked rumors regarding the types for the Alolan forms of a bunch of other Pokemon... I really have no idea where this info on the starters came from.

This really doesn't look any more legit than the dozens of other "leaked" starter evolutions that are floating around. I won't be believing any of them until we actually get some info from the Pokemon Company themselves. >.>
yeah, it's definitely not confirmed, I know that, but they're using the little doodle of Mallow on Litten's supposed final evolution's sketch as proof that they'll probably be true. I first saw those images a few weeks ago and was like 'pfff, yeah right, those are ridiculous,' but the fact that Mallow was real makes me worried. I really freakin' hate them. Fingers crossed that they really are just a hoax.

HOW DARE THEY CLAIM ANOTHER POKÉMON WITH ICE/GHOST WILL BE ADDED? Froslass is the only one, and will stay the only one.

My opinions on the rumored final evolutions...

Rowlet: Neat, an archer pokemon to go with our sword pokemon. SO EDGY. Still, pretty awesome they didn't go with the cute adorable route for its final design.

Litten: Hell yeah fire suplex! Despite loving this design, if we get another fire fighting I'm gonna scream.

Popplio: I thought after Oshawott they would of learned their lesson about making the stupidest looking water starter ever, then this stupid clown seal came along and stole the show. Then I this rumored final evo came along and somehow it became majestic as shit. Way to go GameFreak.

Status
Not open for further replies.