Fire, Ground, Rock, Grass
Boosted Moves: Solarbeam, Solar Blade, Synthesis, Fire-type Moves​

• Love
Reactions: 2RAD4u
S

Sleepy Kitsune

Original poster
pokemon_b2w2_soul_link_logo_by_robin1291-da5t089.png

Welcome to the Actual Rp! Don't have a character yet? Click here ~> ALWAYS OPEN - OPEN SIGNUPS - Pokemon: Soul Link
The link takes you to the setup and character creation form!

Plot/Setting refresher
Congratulations! The time has come, the ports and air strip are finally open to the lush and tropical Veron Region, and YOU are invited! It's located off the coast of Kanto just north of the Sevi Islands. This region is mostly a tourist attraction mainly due to the vast amount of scenery that is offered from the sparkling beaches, lush forestry, and high rolling plains. However, this region does offer another attraction, The Veron Challenge! Trainers all over flock to this region in hopes of completing the challenge but very few have even come close to finishing it. 'What is the Veron Challenge?' 1 Partner! 4 Facilities! You must travel through the region with your choice of 1 partner pokemon and challenge the facilities. If you can manage to defeat all 4 Facility Leaders you will earn a surprise. You may be asking yourself 'what is the surprise?' well if i told you then it wouldn't be a surprise now would it? Now get out there and claim victory!

Remember the rules and remember Good luck, Have fun!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(I rolled a 3, Npc trainer rolled a 5)
(I Soul Link with Wake for a +3)
The plane landed on the air strip with a screech of the tires against the concrete, Clarissa looked out her window at the beautiful surroundings with awe. The air around her felt more energetic and you could tell there was something different about this place, a sense of competition and excitement. once the flight attendant opened the door for passengers to start leaving, Clarissa grabbed her bag from the overhead compartment and looked down to the pokeball she had clutched in her hand. The ball capsule glinted from the light coming through the window "Here we are Wake... our next wave, our next adventure starts as soon as we step off this plane. Lets get out there and shred it up!" The pokeball shook and glowed as if the pokemon inside agreed.
Once off the plane and in the terminal to collect her bags, Clarissa tossed her pokeball onto the ground to let her partner out. The ball popped open a quick bongo sound played as two palm trees appeared beside the Alolan Raichu before fading away. "Wake up buddy, we have a long day ahead of us!" The fluffy Raichu floated on its tail with a smile and a quick "Rai Raichu!" Clarissa noticed her bag roll through and grabbed it and her surf board and proceeded to leave the terminal. The two looked around outside trying to figure out what to do next.
"Hey! You look a bit lost, need a hand?" a young guy jogged over to Clarissa and Wake with a Quagsire waddling behind him. Clarissa turned and smiled at the guy "Sure! I just got here for the Veron Challenge so im not really sure where to start haha" The guy raised an eyebrow before chuckling "The Veron Challenge huh? It's an extremely tough challenge. I only made it to the 2nd facility before I couldn't get any farther. You sure you're really ready for it?" Clarissa and Wake puffed up their cheeks "Yea we are! Wake and I can take on any challenge! As long as we are together no one stands a chance!" Wake flexed with a hearty "Chu Rai Rai!" The guy looked over to his Quagsire and nodded "Alright then! I tell you what, I'll point you in the right direction IF... You can beat me and my Quagsire in a battle" The Quagsire gave its signature grin as it waddled forward. "You're on!" Clarissa smirked and put on her game face "Alright lets step over here then to the battle field" the two moved over to the field and took their place before sending out their pokemon.
(JUMP CUT TO THE FINAL TURNS)
Clarissa cringed as a powerful Muddy Water slammed into Wake almost completely knocking him out, but the fluffy pokemon hung on tight. 'Wake isnt looking so hot right now... but neither is his Quagsire. we just need to find an opening, and go for it...' She focused in on Wake's movements and slowed her breathing down to focus even further. She then felt something spark in her it felt like her body was on fire before looking to Wake who had a strange faint pinkish yellow aura around him as she looked at him she started to feel herself sway in motion with him as if she was on a surf board herself. 'What is this feeling? I feel like im right were Wake is but He is way over there. I feel like i have two hearts beating together... ' "Woah whats going on with your Raichu? Why are you two glowing faintly!?" The guy took a step back as he tried to grasp at what was going on. "I don't know what is going on but I feel... stronger! Alright Wake, let's wrap this up quick!" She tapped the Z-crystal on her Z-ring and struck the Psychic Z-pose causing Wake to glow brighter "Go Wake! Shattered Psyche!" Wake's eyes glowed bright before picking up the Quagsire and bouncing it around like a pinball in a pinball machine before finally slamming it down to finish it off. "Quagsire!" The guy ran out to the pokemon that had finally fainted "Ok! That was total BS! how did you give your pokemon that much power!? I know Z-moves are strong and all but I know they aren't THAT strong!" Clarissa felt out of breath and a little on the weak side "I...I don't know what just happened... but it was awesome! We did it Wake!" She ran over to the raichu and hugged him before walking over to the guy and his Quagsire that was just starting to come to after fainting "Sorry about that... I'm not sure how we did that insane power boost but it felt weird." The guy picked up his pokemon and pointed to the east with a sigh "The first Facility is east near Houlon Beach. It's a large tower, you can't miss it. There is a heal station inside the terminal if you wanna heal your partner up because there are no heal stations until you get to the first facility and the wild pokemon here are quite feisty as well."

• Love
Reactions: NinjaCat07
“Attention passengers we’ll be approaching and touching down on our destination shortly. Please secure all belongings and personal items and Thankyou again for travelling with us”

The sound of the announcement came over the plane tannoy as passengers started rustling around while the plane slowly touched down alongside others on runways. A sleepy Serena looked out the window as she got a view of sun in her face causing the girl to smile as her tiredness soon passed on. Exiting the plane after the walkways had been cleared of most of the other passengers, Serena slowly stepped off the plane taking out her pokeball and pressing the middle letting her partner ride on her shoulder “I think some rest is what we both needed huh, Nine’s ? I don’t know about you but I feel great!” She said with a smile petting her partner while the Wimpod let out a noise of agreement.

After the ever tedious process of getting her bag and belongings, stepping out of the arrivals lobby only to be met with even more sun, a bright and shimmering blue sea and an environment one could dream of for a perfect vacation. The wimpod on her shoulder scuttled looking down at a map Serena had produced as she tried to get her bearings “Hm...for now I suppose I should look at places to stay before looking for these facility things we need to find and battle in. Besides I’m not in any rush to get out of here anytime soon. Much nicer than back home I think we can both agree” Serena looked to her partner as the wimpod nodded its head in agreement again happily making sounds.

The trainer and Pokemon watched as people came and went as some headed straight to the attractions nearby while others headed to their places of residence for the trip most likely. It was a lot to take in all at once, especially with how sudden this trip was with Serena being invited here too. What was this sudden power that she felt alongside her Pokémon as well. It was almost too much to take in at once but she hung around for the moment seeing any other possible newcomers that might arrive or be part of the same challenge she was in.​

• Love
New surroundings.

New places to go.

The world felt so foreign to him. Minnow was certain he would love this place, but he wasn't sure that he did. Even though there was so much sunshine outside, something just felt...off.

Maybe it was the fact that he was airsick.

Minnow stepped off of the plane, hoping that he would make new friends here. Multiple people had their pokemon out- one had a Ninetails, another had a Raichu. Were all these people going to enter the Vernon challenge? What had the professor tangled him into?

"Registeel!" The child chose out his goliath of a partner pokemon and best friend, sort of to stake his claim his own trainer. And hopefully, give people the hint that he wasn't to be messed with.

Plane rides had never been something Dylan enjoyed but Luci had helped him to make sure he hadn't eaten too many sweets before the plane ride though so that didn't have anything to do with all this energy he felt in his body. Dylan practically leaped from his seat when the flight attendant announced that they had landed, he scurried out of the plane after making sure to grab his things. The young adult released his hydreigon once he was clear of the plane, Luci cried out happily and nuzzled her head against his. Dylan laughed as he scratched her chin, the rumbling purrs that followed from the dark dragon's throat made the young adult a little calmer then he was before.

Nero stepped out of the plane and groaned quietly to himself feeling the sun baring down on him. The blue haired male felt a cooling presence seep into his mind as North Star's mind slipped into his own, the legendary's mind was like cool spring water washing over him and rapidly cooling him. Suicune's meer mental presence was enough to protect the human from the heat. Nero took a breath before hoisting his bag further onto his shoulder and take sure steady steps forward and into his new adventure with North Star as his partner.

"Minnow, maybe you should start training first."

"Good idea," the child replied to the professor.
Plane rides had never been something Dylan enjoyed but Luci had helped him to make sure he hadn't eaten too many sweets before the plane ride though so that didn't have anything to do with all this energy he felt in his body. Dylan practically leaped from his seat when the flight attendant announced that they had landed, he scurried out of the plane after making sure to grab his things. The young adult released his hydreigon once he was clear of the plane, Luci cried out happily and nuzzled her head against his. Dylan laughed as he scratched her chin, the rumbling purrs that followed from the dark dragon's throat made the young adult a little calmer then he was before.

Nero stepped out of the plane and groaned quietly to himself feeling the sun bearing down on him. The blue haired male felt a cooling presence seep into his mind as North Star's mind slipped into his own, the legendary's mind was like cool spring water washing over him and rapidly cooling him. Suicune's meer mental presence was enough to protect the human from the heat. Nero took a breath before hoisting his bag further onto his shoulder and take sure steady steps forward and into his new adventure with North Star as his partner.

He felt a bit displaced at first, wondering which ones were just tourists or were trainers. Minnow walked up to a person with a Suicune, intrigued. "Hey, you're a trainer, right? Wanna have a pokemon battle?"

@LonelyKeeper
Nero nearly jumped out of his skin when a voice caught him off guard, he heard North Star give off a rumbling laugh. The legendary dog's eyes where filled with mirth as he watched the humans, he nudged Nero and huffed at the new human. His thick mane of purple waving in a non existent wind as he offered a call to his request for a duel. The blue dog's call seemed to snap Nero from his stupor and he offered the other trainer a nod.

"A battle sounds good, North Star and I could most certainly use a battle to stretch our legs after a long flight," Nero replied with a calm grin spreading onto his features.

@LonelyKeeper
Nero nearly jumped out of his skin when a voice caught him off guard, he heard North Star give off a rumbling laugh. The legendary dog's eyes where filled with mirth as he watched the humans, he nudged Nero and huffed at the new human. His thick mane of purple waving in a non existent wind as he offered a call to his request for a duel. The blue dog's call seemed to snap Nero from his stupor and he offered the other trainer a nod.

"A battle sounds good, North Star and I could most certainly use a battle to stretch our legs after a long flight," Nero replied with a calm grin spreading onto his features.
(Do we have to wait for your dice roll first?)

Last edited by a moderator:
@LonelyKeeper

[I rolled a six. I'm not gonna use a any modifier.]

( @Winter Wolf Roll a D6 for battles)
@Winter Wolf @LonelyKeeper
A fog horn blew from the docks near the air strip as a large black ship pulled into port boasting the Team Plasma emblem. A single loading rail dropped down to the dock as a young girl began her decent from the ship, her lab coat flapped in the sea breeze and her hair flowed as well. Once off the ship she simply raised her hand to signal to the captain it was safe to leave, the ship blew the horn once more before backing out and taking off. Adriel turned around and headed towards the airport to see if she could catch any trainers coming off the planes. As she walked she began to feel a power deep in her, it was like someone set her on fire. She pressed the switch on her monocle and scanned the land "Hmm... no signs of any kind of natural disturbance..." She then felt Molly's Beast Ball shake hard "Sorry Molly, not just yet. I cant risk anyone targeting us with any kind of counter strategy. I'll let you out soon though... i can see two strong forces and it would seem they are about to collide. Let's do some research."

Adriel walked slowly up to the two trainers one had a Suicune near by and the other looked to be on the younger side "Hello boys, mind if we oversee this?" she looked between the two, one hand behind her back and spun Molly's pokeball on her index finger of her other hand before catching it.

"Uhh....okay!" Minnow replied. "We don't mind an audience. We get them a lot."

@SleepyKitsune
"Uhh....okay!" Minnow replied. "We don't mind an audience. We get them a lot."

@Sleepy Kitsune @LonelyKeeper
(I rolled a 2)
"Sure I guess, North doesn't seem to mind," Nero replied turning his gaze down to the suicune who was studying this new trainer with interest in his ruby eyes. The north wind pokemon huffed and turned his gaze to their opponent.

"Alright let's get this battle started," Nero said as North took a few steps forward to situate himself between the two trainers. He readied himself and growled making his purple mane flare out in what was a clear show of challenge.

@LonelyKeeper @Winter Wolf
Adriel smiled bright as she tossed the Beast ball to the ground, it erupted with a static like sound releasing the giant pokemon who gave a simple hum as it landed with a shaky thud. "Molly sit back and enjoy the show. Don't forget to take notes" The large pokemon nodded as it rested its tree trunk like arms on the ground and scooted close to Adriel who smiled brightly at it. Adriel pressed a button on her ear piece that flipped out the monocle and pulled up the pokedex data on North Star "Suicune, the Aurora pokemon. Water Type, Weak to Grass and Electric Type moves, solid defensive attributes, weaker physically. Over all a great selection for a challenge that requires endurance however it seems this area of the island is populated by quite a few Grass type pokemon due to the sunny weather conditions thus resulting in a rougher start than most. Although due to the impeccable condition yours is in you should have no problem clearing this area." She took a note book out and jotted her notes down and marked Suicune down as a class A threat. "Now to see what the young one will chose." Molly was entranced by North Star's beauty and watched its every move with awe.
(I actually enjoy the fact that someone is using a Suicune, it was the first tattoo that i ever got on my forearm)

• Love
(That's really cool, Suicune was the first legendary I ever got to catch so he holds a place in my heart, so I was happy to see that Suicune was still open.)

@Winter Wolf

"Alright Registeel, let's do this!" Minnow shouted out. He hurled his pokeball and the legendary Pokemon came out with a battle cry.

"Reeeeegi!!!"

It then saw its adversary. It's faced off against a few water Pokemon before. The battles went down 50/50. But that look in its eye...