Pokemon Rp

I've finished editing it a few minutes ago, go and check it to see if it's alright now, I didn't remove the photo but I did change it's description with parenthesis, adding changes via text.

It's fine. Though, you didn't completely fill out the character sheet from the first. The favorite Pokemon does serve a purpose.

but it said I didn't need to fill it out if i didn't want to. If you want me to fill it out, I guess i could put down that his favorite type of pokemon are Psychic and Steel

So, yet another question. Are we sticking with four abilites like the games, of will out pokemon know all of the abilities according to its level?

I posted my poke-list in the IC thread. Is it cool, since i'm the oldest character here, to have all 5 of em? If I can't then the Monferno can wait until we meet the corrisponding Professor and the Fraxure can wait until we reach the appropriate region. if i can have em NOW then AWESOME. if i cant that's fine too.

oh and Inkling? I CAN TOO BE AN ADULT, YA BUTT!

[MENTION=1142]Unisus[/MENTION] oh and I agree with this. Will this be Game reality or the show/the anime reality?

I am waiting for the two people that are currently battling to post their reactions before I post.

Name : Anthony
Starter : Haunter
Favorite Pokemon :scyther, Ninetails, arcanine, and.... Haunter :3
Appearance :
2hci72e.jpg

Lol i is back xD sorry i didn't post this sooner i was doing family related stuff....

[MENTION=2881]huntsman21[/MENTION] It's okay. ^^ Just hope in. hehe. We'd love to have you. [MENTION=1142]Unisus[/MENTION] I am doing the same. I refuse to post too much if something is going on that needs to happen between two people. [MENTION=1460]DorianGray[/MENTION] Not sure... And I'm sure even with your age the 2 pokemon limit would still apply to you too. Sorry... [MENTION=2088]D'evil[/MENTION] What do you think? only 2 max for him too???

Where should I be put into the story? after, during the battle?

[MENTION=2433]Ming[/MENTION] Anywhere you'd like to jump in. ^^ <3 Right now most others are waiting for the two in the pokemon battle to continue unless people mingle during it.

Does anyone mind if my Ralts has a premier ball?

[MENTION=1460]DorianGray[/MENTION], I am limiting everyone to two, which includes myself. I actually don't mind you having those pokemon, just later in the rp. Sorry I haven't responded to the battle, I've been busy. I will try to get to that. [MENTION=2433]Ming[/MENTION], pokeball does not matter as long is it's not a masterball. [MENTION=2188]Secluded Inkling[/MENTION], thinks for holding down the fort. To everyone, it's hard to decide. But I'm going by game mechanics as I do not watch the anime often. So four moves altogether, and responds to 5th gen leveling. I wish I new a way to make it fair. But battling each other is hard to accomplish without making it unfair. In game mechanics, oshawatt would be out in one hit. Anime, he'd be cool. SO, I don't know. Let's continue with the battle and make it a draw since we both messed up. But, future reference, don't make the same mistake.

Alright, I'll have my post done in the next few hours after I read what had happened in the thread thus far ^w ^ Ty for your support and your words of advise/ sorry for my stubbornness.

[MENTION=2881]huntsman21[/MENTION], your good to go, so you can post.

ok so what do i do? do i pretend i haven't met my Tropius yet? orrrr, should i edit my last post? i don't know WHAT to do.

You can have your tropius and just put stuff. Just. go with the flow of things :3

[MENTION=1460]DorianGray[/MENTION] Go look at the ic thread. I think she posted there what to do. ^^;