Pokemon Rp

[MENTION=2188]Secluded Inkling[/MENTION], its all good. @hunts man21, its not the character that's the issue but the Pokemon. [MENTION=2433]Ming[/MENTION], yes you can join. First fill out a sign up sheet please. [MENTION=1142]Unisus[/MENTION], anytime.

Also, in order to catch a Pokemon, this also goes for the Gms as well so as to be fair, you must petition that Pokemon and Gms must agree. (If a GM request a Pokemon, one other person may vote if one says yes and the other says no) also, I fell same should go for evolutions.

Do my other Gms agree on this concept?

Do you mind if I have a Ralts, Kirlia, and a Gardevoir?

[MENTION=2433]Ming[/MENTION], fill out a sheet first and leave starter blank. I'll think about it and get back to you.

Name : Jackie Ironvain
Starter : Ralts holding a silk scarf (replace the blue with pink and red with light gold) shiny_ralts.jpg ; Zigzagoon
Favorite Pokemon: Steel; Psychic
Appearance : jack.jpg

If you've read above, no shiny's. It is unfair to all and they are extremely rare. You can have either a ralts or kirlia. One or the other. Not both.

But I'm not even going to train it, it's more or less going to be like May's Togepi. Can't I have the shiny just as a pet, and have a normal ralts for training, they could be like twins but one is shiny and the other isn't.

Sorry Ming. We already discussed no shinys until later in the role play. When that comes around then we can all talk about shinys then. It's already been decided to keep everything fair. Let time pass in the rp first. ^^ Also it was mentioned for things to evolve it's up to a majority vote. Sooooo, keep that in mind.

.... So I drew that shiny Ralts for nothing?...

I apologize Ming. Maybe later, you can have a shiny ralts. But not to start.

Can my character be implemented when the story gets towards the shiny side of the story?

Couldn't you just wait. Because you wouldn't just Starr out with it. You'd have to go through as much story as the rest of us in order to get one.

Think about it in this perpesctive. The Pokemon world was real. You just leave town starting your journey. Do you leave with a poke one or with out? Without... You'd be lucky to survive with out being attacked by pokemon or travelers. But... How often in reality do you see a Northern hairy nosed wombat, Javan rhino, a hispid hare, Iberian lynx, red wolf, dwarf blue sheep, A solenodon, The bumblebee bat, or what about the montino de monte? How often do you or anyone in the world see these precious animals??? Some of these hardly EVER. If you put that in the pokemon world, why would... No... How could that possibly be your starter? It's impossible. You also brought up togepi that was a rare ocassion and misty has other Pokemon. She didn't have the egg when you first met her either... Things take time. That includes stories...

Do you know the pokedex of a Ralts? It says it senses the emotions of people using the horns on it's head, one in front and another the the back. Ralts rarely appears before people. But when it does, it draws closer if it senses that the person has a positive deposition. Meaning that it doesn't mater if the pokemon is a shiny or not, it's nature will draw it's self to its trainer. From the bio set up by the creators of the game and anime series, I don't believe that you even have to catch the Ralts to call it yours, it will just fallow you and call you it's owner even with out a pokeball. A shiny is just like a normal pokemon, just rarer to obtain, it's just like an Albino of any kind of animal. There's only a small chance of getting one but they do happen sometimes on rare occasions.

Even from an experience in my life, I had a cat once, and in it's litter of 5, one of them was Albino. White fur and red-to-pink eyes. Something's may be rare, but they still happen. I gave a valid excuse to have the Ralts, that I wouldn't train him and keep him as a pet like May did the Togepi, and asked if I could have another starter like so many of you have obtained. But, it would seem that I'm stepping on too many toes.

Even if it is just a pet. Its still unfair. You can have the shiny ralts. But later in the RP. Not to start. And your not stepping on too many toes. This is one thing I can't compromise. Unisus had a valid reason for having a shiny ponyta. Even then, the answer was still no. I can't make an exception.

How bout this. Since ralts alternate colors are pink, I'll make a small compromise. In an episode, the gang (ash and friends) stumbled upon Pokemon who's main diet was pinkan berries. Due to this diet, some of there body turned pink. Your ralts can be from this island. It will NOT be considered a shiny. Also, you'd have to feed it pinkan berries often or it'll fade back to green.

But I'd like it to still have that blue luster that it gets from being shiny. Sorry for my persistence, but I drew that picture because of a ralts I caught on my Ruby Version a few years back. the game became corrupt before I could trade him to the next gen game i got and I felt heart broken. So I drew my shiny ralts with a gardevior next to his kneeling down to admirer it's scarf/rareness. Couldn't I feed it a berry that could turn it's colour's to blue, instead of pink?

I understand your persistence. But you also have to understand our reasonings. I will only allow pinkan berries as it is an actual Berry. Again, you can get a shiny ralts later in the game. But you can't start out with one. And that is my final offer.

^^ Alright, I'll take the pink ralts and sorry for my rudeness. Do you mind if I have another added pokemon as a starter too, like a Zigzagoon?