Pokemon Rp

That's fine Steph. Accepted. And you can have your combuskin. I would like to say to everyone, I would like to hav evolve snorunt early into a frosslas.

Okay... Hate to bust some bubbles but the only ones outside would be Kameel, Arci, Seth, and Pyro. ^^; everyone else are inside the lab.

Heh heh heh, Birch MEANT to go to a safari, but poochyena cut his trip short xD. And i would love to join you guys. I could be the awesome adult figure thats the smart dork XP

Name : Kaai Tsukino

Starter : eevee

Favorite Pokemon : Rapidash, Ninetails, Steelix, Gyarados, dragonair, Umbreon, Houndoom, Suicine, Delcatty, Wailord, Luxray, Dialga, Liepard, Zebstrika, (pretty much all cat and horse-like pokemon.)

Appearance :
Cuteanimegirl1.jpg

The only difference really from pic is eyes color, with is a deep violet.

(Does it matter how many pokemon we have now, if we have not just started from the begining? or do we all only have a few right now)

I personally think it doesn't matter as long as it's not more than 3 right now... I mean That'd get a bit messy with a few of the other characters just starting and only a few already having evolved Pokemon. But alas... I'm not in charge. ^^ I'm only partial. The other two need to answer.

[MENTION=1142]Unisus[/MENTION], Yes, we are limiting. Two at most to start out. It's only fair. In my opinion. If you disagree, the three GM's can have a vote to oppose this.

And, your character is good to go. You can post.

awesome I can stick ith two, ok next question are there 'shiny' pokemon?

Shiny Pokemon are EXTREMELY rare. I've played over 300 hours on white and I've only caught a shiny swanna. So, the odds of you starting out with one is EXTREMELY low. But for the sake of fairness, unless voted on, no shiny's til way later in the RP. Also, your Pokemon should not be a rare one either. Just so no one has a problem with that.

Also, your evee wouldn't be able to evolve into leafeon or glaceon, that goes for everyone. Until we move to the unova or sinnoh regions.

having no grass or ice eevee is fine, but I want to petition the shiny. We are limited to two, but the second one I wanted to be a shiny. If I come up with a nice backstory about it an type it in here, how would that be? I have it in my head already...short story is being it was a gift from her parents. Her parents breed ponyta/rapidash for racing, and have been for several generations.

Name : Anthony
Starter : Dark-rai
Favorite Pokemon :scyther, Ninetails, arcanine, and.... Haunter :3
Appearance :
scaled.php

Omg.... This guy kind of looks like my profile pic!!! xDDDD

Huntsman. I'm sorry to say. Absolutely NO legendaries. That is unfair to every other rper. I understand you can catch em in the game, but no one in the anime does. Also, my above post said no rare Pokemon, which includes legendary.

[MENTION=1142]Unisus[/MENTION], how bout a compromise? You can have a ponyta with blue flames instead of red. The story is she is a rare breed and came from a long line of blue flamed ponyta. It will not be considered a shiny but a special breed of ponyta.

Ah i see. Thats fine i have a couple of characters i could find ^^.

I do have to agree with D'Evil on both the comments about Legendarys and Shinys. I'm not a big fan of the shinys but with legendarys I'd was Raikou and mew. Totally NOT far if anyone was to get those. Anyways... I will be not having my second pokemon until after the group or who ever start traveling. Even at that... It won't be until probably after the next few towns.

<--- Not trying to sound like a witch... Sorry if it came off that way. ^^;