1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Hello!
I'm looking for some fun!

My name is Luminosity, but you can just call me Lumi. I've been roleplaying ever since I was just ten years old. As you can probably tell, I have a deep passion for writing, even since before I was a teenager! I have a lot of interests in different genres. But first, you should know a little bit more about me.

Preferences and Boundaries

- I like to call myself an advanced RPer. I have nothing against those who only post one or two lines every time they write in-character, but I prefer not to write with them. I just find myself with no way to reply to them. My preferences are that my partner write out a well-written paragraph at least, and, well, beyond that, it's anything goes.

- I require that there be romance in my roleplays. I only do MxF and... I must ask, please leave out smut in our RPs. Things can get a little raunchy, so I require my partners to be 18+. I also prefer that I play the female in our RP, but we can double!

- I like plots! But I don't like being the only one guiding them along. Please, I prefer that my partner guide along the plot as well!

- I prefer that my partner to post at least once a day. Once every two days is fine as well. However, when it starts to become once every three or four days... that's when it becomes an issue.

- I do not roleplay canon characters. Only original! I pray that my partner do the same.

- I have both original and fandom plots I would like to put into play! But before you begin to look at them, please make sure that you have read all of the above, first. I am flexible with many things, but I don't think I'll be able to RP with someone asking for FxF or MxM or someone who comes saying "hi u wanna rp???".

- If you do not like the plots listed below, you can suggest similar ones, the same one with some changes, and even a whole other fandom plot (as long as it falls under the same fandom)!

- Have fun! Communication is key!

RIGHT NOW I AM CRAVING POKEMON RPS.

Pokemon Survival RP****
In this RP, we play as normal Pokemon living out in the wilderness. No humans will be played here, just raw feral Pokemon. Weaker Pokemon that are hunted as prey must figure out a way to survive while predators must find a way to compete with other predators and avoid fights to survive. In this RP, we will only be RPing as animal-shaped Pokemons, which means no two-footed Pokemon (such as Lucario, etc).

Medieval Pokemon RP
I don't have a set plot for this, but we can plan it out!​

I'm willing to try and do your Pokemon survival rp

Is the medieval setting also playing pokemon, or playing humans? I think I feel weird about pokemon romance.

Status
Not open for further replies.