Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
Online Availability
Sporadically throughout the day. If not at a computer, then from mobile when I can be.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Sorry for not making this look pretty!
Honestly, I don't want to do too much coding for this post. I know that the lack of colors and the lack of images everywhere might be off putting to some, but I hope you will still give this thread a chance.

Hello there. I have yet to have success with one of these search threads. I don't know if it's because I seem to strict or too passive or what. Well, I figured I could try to get a decent thread going for some Pokémon RPs that I've been thinking about. The main one I want to do is a PMD style RP, which means it's in a world where we play as Pokémon and humans aren't exactly well known. I have a character that I'm craving to play, and the RP he was made for never got off the ground.

So, uh, before I get off the ground with the ideas that I have, let's go with rules and expectations and notes and whatever:
• 3rd person past tense paragraph style is preferred

• Minimum of 2 paragraphs. - More is always welcome. I naturally tend to mirror what I am given, but I don't feel the pressure to do so and I don't expect for you to mirror me if you aren't comfortable with it.

• OOC chatting and plotting would be very nice

• I prefer to RP via PMs (due to some very horrible past experiences with forum threads) but I am trying to be more open to rping on the forums. So either option is fine

• Also willing to RP on Skype or Email

• I don't want to be waiting a week or more for a reply if I don't have to. (Would prefer a minimum of 1 post a day, but I don't always meet this, so I won't force it from my partner.) If I'm invested in the RP, I'll most likely reply as soon as I read the response. Otherwise, I try to reply when I can get a good reply out (so you're not given a horrid post to work with)

OC x OC only! I can't say this enough. I do not want you to play a canon character. I refuse to play canon characters. But, with the universe that this thread focuses on, that should not be a problem.

• There may be romance or flirting involved, but I do not plan for there to be smut. (If you want the potential of smut in the RP, just bring it up with me. Just because I don't plan for it doesn't mean I will flat out refuse)

• I do, however, plan for there to be more mature scenes to the RP - violence and the like

Okay, now onto the RPs that I'm looking for:
[fieldbox=Backstory and information]The world has fallen into a state of chaos. Pokémon of new types have shown up and most of them are hostile. In response to this, it's hard to tell if a stranger will be a friend or a foe when first meeting them. It used to be that only a handful of pokémon were considered bad. But the number that are doing bad things just to get by keep increasing.

The guild puts blame on the new types of pokémon that have been discovered. Delta Species and Shadow.

Delta Species are pokémon that have their genetics altered in some way that changed their typing. Some of these have physical signs of the change, but most do not.

Shadow Pokémon have had their hearts and souls closed off to the rest of the world. Depending on how far the shadow has progressed determines if it affects the physical form or not.

••• If you have played pokemon Colosseum or XD Gale of Darkness, then you should know what Shadow Pokémon are. XD001 is the only one that I know of that actually looks physically different to everyone. The others just have a Shadow Aura.

••• Delta Species comes from the TCG. They are literally differently typed pokemon, such as an Electric Dragonite or a Steel Meowth or Psychic Ninetales.[/fieldbox][fieldbox=RP start information]My main character is not the one I want to start with. The idea I have is that Your Character and My starting character will wind up working together to try and rescue some pokemon from where they got kidnapped. In the process of trying to rescue the captured pokemon, the two wind up stumbling upon my main character - Iden Phantom the Zorua. They mistake Iden for the bad guy and try to take him out, but in reality, he's trying to rescue the other pokemon as well.

Iden is not tied to the rescue federation in any way. This means he isn't part of a guild, he doesn't have a rescue badge, and everything that he has been doing has been on his own. He can't join a guild because he's being misunderstood. Just because he's a Delta Species doesn't mean he has no control of himself!

What you would like for your character to be and my starting character to be is open to just about anything.

Sun and Moon pokemon can be included in the RP or excluded if you would rather not have them show up.
[/fieldbox]

2565851_vlVTazycpx5XH37.png
NAME : Iden Phantom
SPECIES : Delta Species Zorua
ABILITY : Illusion (Able to transform into anything for an amount of time.)
MOVESET : Coming Soon
TYPE : Dark and Fighting
PERSONALITY : Still being worked on

ACCESSORIES : A short purple scarf (Hidden under mane fluff)
PHYSICAL TRAITS : Long Legs (trait from his Ninetales father) || Long Ears (when compared to other Zorua) || Poofy Tail

Long arms/legs get carried over to the illusions

2577208_D952Q9AopjvdLx4.png
2565857_SEj2wzkeVaoiT87.png
2565852_5eRpw7qPuK5FLmQ.png
Experiments have been done that have spliced pokemon genetics into humans and human genetics into pokemon. The results were astonishing to say the least! Now there's a new species that's somewhere between the humans that trained pokemon and the pokemon that were trained.

These Gijinkas aren't clear in their social standing. As of right now, owning a gijinka (or half-breed) is a high mark of status. Yet some of the half-breeds are smart enough to know that they are better than humans and don't want to live that way of life.

This RP is open to one or both characters being gijinkas. I'm fine with planning out more of the world and the dynamics. And the roles are very open. It can be a master and pokemon type of feel, it could be a human and gijinka working together to try and show that both species are equal. Or it could even be two Gijinkas that have different views on their lives.

Honestly, there is a whole lot that can be done with this plot, and it seems like it could be fun to expand on. Might even wind up being one where doubling could be a lot of fun.
This is a world that's segmented based on types. Each type has a Kingdom that's associated with it, and the kingdoms all share traits that work with that type. (So a flying kingdom has a lot of tall buildings and potentially tree houses mixed in. An electric kingdom is a bit more technologically advanced, finding ways to keep the natural inhabitants charged. Etc)

Azeena comes from the small seaport of Azure which is on the inland closest to the water kingdom's capital. She's an Oshawott that hasn't really known her family, instead she grew up and feels like a child of everyone in the village. Her dream is to become a knight for the Kingdom, but it's a farfetched goal for an unevolved female to ever reach.

The RP can take place in the water kingdom or away from it, so any species of gijinka are welcome. The actual plot line is open for determination.

I am willing to make trainer characters if you want to do a trainer RP. I also have some pokemon characters that would do well if paired with other pokemon or with human characters. So if what you want to play isn't listed above, feel free to ask me about it. Honestly, I'll probably come back and add more options in the next couple of days, since I'm just typing this as I go, really...

Honestly, all of your plots sound pretty neat! I wouldn't mind plotting with you on either the PMD one or the gijinka and humanoid one. Feel free to hit me up with a PM!

Last edited:
I am still really craving playing Iden Phantom the Zorua.
He has to exist in a world where Delta Pokemon are a thing, because he's dark and fighting instead of just dark...

But I might be willing to play him in a world other than the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon type of thing.

I'm also going to add Kasaihara to the list of potential RPs. I'll add him to the first post later:

2437623_uGk66TRRcV4Fv3y.gif

2437620_8s1NPSc1ZZbIbYf.png

Kasaihara was a Growlithe that was bred to have good genetics. He's strong, is show quality, and has the traits most desired in his species. He's loyal, protective, caring, and an all around good guard dog. He was bought in order to be the starter of a young boy, but that was years before the kid could start out as a trainer. This meant that Kasai was just a pet, in order to form a stronger bond with his human. Things didn't go as planned, though. Because he was 'just a pet' his human decided that he didn't want a Growlithe as a starter. Especially since it required finding a firestone to evolve. He wanted something that would show the progress in strength through evolution, not something that could evolve even if it was just born as long as some conditions were met.

The rest of the family didn't need Kasaihara either, so they wound up abandoning him during one of their family camping trips. They tied his leash to a pole and just left him behind so that some other family could some and release him, if they so wanted. It wasn't their problem anymore.

Depending on what you would like to do, he can play against a human, gijinka, or other pokemon. It can be a PMD style rp with humans around or even among the humans (Think the pikachu specials from the movies) or a large number of other things.

We could even do a thing where he gets captured and attempted to be turned into a Gijinka. (Where it could happen or he could get saved from the fate during the experiments or whatever)

Honestly, this is a very open situation.
I have tried to RP him twice. And both times the RP fell through very early on.

And still looking...

I'm still looking for these.
I'm also very open to other ideas in the pokemon universe (as long as it's not playing against the main characters)

Still looking, which is the only reason that I bump this every week or two :/

Solely to prevent it from going to the graveyards while I am STILL looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.