Pokemon Rp, Roaming the free world of pokemon!!!!

Zarrel, while watching the actions of the eevee who wants to battle, he looked over at that time and saw another trainer with a Haunter. Zarrel then thinks to himself ~ That's the evolved form of gastly I think. And does that Haunter want to battle too? ~ Zarrel looks to his Treeko's pokeball and says to himself ~ "But is my Treeko up for it? For battling both Eevee and then Haunter?" ~

The haunter was now causing all kinds of mischief. He was throwing everything he even took my poke balls. Of course he was joking around. But anthony's Haunter in particular loved pranks. He was putting food down peoples shirts and even threw an occasional pie. Anthony put his head down in defeat. Until his favorite food was destroyed..." .....FRANKY!!!!!!" The haunter looked up. It floated away as fast as it could and I was chasing it all around the place. Slowly catching up. "That was my pockie!!!!!!" He even somehow ran up a tree.

Lily waited for the combusken to attack. She knew it could knock out her oshawatt if given a chance to hit. But with the right timing, oshawatt could still release his power of bide. So, it would end in a draw. She wouldn't send out geisha if oshawatt fainted, as she was an ice type.

{Dorian, yes, we are starting out with two. Instead of editing too much, you could say the slowking was the labs Pokemon, but eventually the professor gave it to you. Steph, we're going to end this in a draw as we both messed up. After that, we'll fix it}

Walking down the dirt path on his way to the first city he had ever been to outside of his home town, Jack held a small white doll like object with a pink helmet. The doll like object looked to be soft, fragile, and very cute wearing his golden silk scarf, somewhat matching what it's owner was wearing to a "t." In fact, it wasn't a doll at all, it was a Ralts, a rare enough pokemon to be well known for it's mysteriousness. With each step Jack took, his smile became warmer with every moment that passed, making the Ralts feel more comfortable in his arms.

But, as they both pass the location of the battle unfolding to the side of the road, the Ralts could sense the intense emotions that gave off from both pokemon in the battle and began to grow upset. Looking down at the slowly awakening Ralts, Jack ask's him, "What's wrong, Hermes?" looking concerned. The Ralts continued to grow stressed out, wiggling in his arm. Looking around, he wanted to know what was causing his Ralts he named Hermes to be in such turmoil. And that's when he saw his very first poke-battle. Smiling wide and how the battle unfold, he slowly dashed towards the crowd that surrounded the two battling pokemon, joining them as they watched the fight. With his excitement feeding Ralts back to comfort, Hermes slowly fell back to sleep in his arms as Jack stood in the background of the group of other trainers, remaining silent. He observed what was happening, even though he did not know what types of pokemon they were using nor their names, it was a serious battle and they seemed to be very skilled trainers.

Seth watched as a little evee entered the fray. "Eh.." He mumbled. He could hear a girls voice behind him, an apology most likely. 'Why were so many dam people in this spot!' he thought. "Nah its cool" He said without even turning around. He flicked his wrist towards the girl, brushing her off

"You ready?" Seth glanced down at Pyro fire burning in its eyes. He could already tell how this was going to end. Why prolong it? Still, much less worry would've been given if he'd taken the time to pursue another pokemon. Maybe this trainer knew some good grounds.
Pyro nodded as it finished storing its energy and the imitations faded. Pyro looked down on the oshawott, its bide most likely ready. Pyro gave Seth an ugly look as if to say: "are you stupid?".
"I know, I know just go with it for now" he said with an uneasy smile. " I'll made sure our next matchup is a breeze "
Pyro gave an uneasy side and gotready to follow stupid orders.
"Prep sky uppercut. Give it everything."
Pyro's right arm was enveloped with a huge aura, a mass of feuled energy. It was such a waste , is what Pyro was probably thinking.
"Quick attack, get under and let it bang"
Pyro set off with a grunt, closing the distance in no time. Just as ordered he crouched uder the smaller pokemon, gaining momentum as it slowly released the sky uppercut.

Seth stood with his arms folded and a wide smirk. "Good job, that was pretty beleivable" He whispered.

Zarrel watches this while still holding the pokemon eggs.

Anthony caught the haunter finally and tackled it to the ground. He gave it a nuggie on both sides of it's head. It looked like they were two brothers arguing and fighting. "I can't believe you ruined all my food. That was supposed to last us a month Franky!" The haunter was making motions as if to apologize. He had learned to behave. Anthony finely stopped but he was still grouchy. Haunter was rubbing the side of it's head. "Now what are we gong to do Franky? Do you know where any food is? Other than that ill have to join another battle to get more money." He sighed. He knew haunter wanted to battle anyway so what was the point?

Zarrel hears the Haunter's trainer and looks to his Treeko's pokeball. It would be his first battle if he accepted. He had hoped he would capture at least one more pokemon to where he would have two pokemon before his first battle against another trainer. He had also hoped that if the first condition where he could add another pokemon to his team first wasn't possible, that the opposing trainer he faced would be facing him and Treeko with a first stage pokemon like his Treeko was. That condition not being able to happen either considering that Haunter was a second stage pokemon, makes Zarrel feel a little nervous.

Oshawatt tensed as he felt the sky uppercut's momentum forced him into the air. "Now!" Lily cried out before the oshawatt could faint. Releasing all his energy, the bide hit combusken, sending the pokemon flying just as far as oshawatt. Lily ran, trying to catch the oshawatt before it landed. Geisha hopped out of Lily's arms as she knew what her trainer was doing. "I got you." she said to her now sleeping oshawatt. Grabbing her pokeball, she returned oshawatt so he could rest. "That was fun." she said to her opponent. Her first battle was a good one, and she rejoiced at her achievement. To end in a draw was a hard thing to accomplish.

{Steph, combusken wouldn't have quick attack as he already had 4 moves. But, if that is your replacement for sky uppercut, that is fine}

Kameel rushed over to Lily with a smile. "That was great!" She hugged her new friend and walked over to the male that she battled with. "You were pretty amazing, too." Kameel bowed in respect without explaination. "I'm sorry about almost bumping into you earlier." Sure, the girl slightly younger but her manners were still golden. Arcanine licked the face of the male in front of her. "Arci~!!" Her arms and hands batted at the pokemon trying to get him to calm down. "I'm also sorry about that..." Her fingers pulled her hair to the side then turned to her best friend. "You know better." His muzzle moved as a small speech escaped from him. It wasn't like it was real words just a dog speech that conversed with the female. "Nooooo... Don't give me that." He pouted then spoke one last time with sad puppy eyes. This time it sounded like a simple 'I love you.'

Her foot tapped then hastened as seconds passed. Kameel's body flung to him followed by her nuzzling his fur. "You're so cute. I love you too!"

((I gave my Arcanine the personality of my husky. Just so anyone wonders why I posted him like I did. ^^ Hehe That is all. ))

Jamaul looked to Prof. Birch who had appeared in the doorway and motioned towards the trainer next to him. Birch mouthed, 'Treeko' and Jamaul nodded. He nudged the young trainer again.

"Go ahead, your Treeko should do fine against Slowking. He won't even fight back. He only attacks when asked to. And I won't ask him to." He then turned to the Eevee Trainer. "C'mon! I'm all fired up now! Buzz, nudge him."

At his request, the Elekid walked up to the pokeball in the kid's hand, and punched it out of her grip. It rolled a little on the ground, then the Eevee came bursting out. Jamaul's eyes glinted.

"Here~ we go..." he muttered.

(Yeah I was replacing sky uppercut for the moment since its a high level attack ^^. But I was actually thinking of revising my move set and posting it. Would that be okay??)

Seth waved a laid back smile as Pyro came sliding through the glass and landing right at his feet. "Heh, you really let that little water type give it to you eh?" He said speaking to his partners limp body. It was obvious Pyro could still hear him as its fist would clench ever so often. " The moment you get up we're off. I wasn't joking about going after another catch ya'know."
Seth arched his neck to stare blankly at the much smaller girl standing in front of him. "Don't worry about it, and thanks" he said as he neglected to dodge her pokemons tongue directed at his face. "Eh that's okay too. I like firetypes"
"Heh, cute" He muttered to the girl as she argued with her pokemon. After waitng a moment he grabbed Pyro's imp body by the arm and slung it over his shoulder. He carried his partner to the nearest Shady tree and sat him down under it to continue resting. "Hurry up.. I think we drew a crowd, you know I hate that."

Zarrel looks to Jamaul and says "Really? My Treeko against your Slowking? Well it's a third stage pokemon..But I guess if you say so." Zarrel gulps looking at Slowking and brings his Treeko out. Zarrel then looks over at the Haunter's trainer trying to keep Haunter calm and knowing the Haunter wants to battle too. Zarrel then says to himself in ~ "At least the eevee has an opponent but that Haunter still doesn't have an opponent to face."

It was now just floating there pouting. It was just high enough to where anthony could not reach. "Got dang it Franky stop fussing about and come down!" He kept jumping up but he couldn't reach.

Jamaul grinned at the Treeko trainer.

"Oh no, Slowking isn't mine. He's the Lab's. I mean he likes me so he'll act more energetic around me, but no he's not mine. He's also not a third tier: he's only a second. We found a Slowpoke putting a King's Rock on his head, then a Shellder jumped out of the pond nearby and bit him, thus he Evolved into the Slowking you see before you~!" He smiled, his inner scientist coming out, and also seeing how happy he had made the trainer. Then he called out: "Beauty~"

A very clean and radiant Tropius came out of the observatory's open window, and glided down in front of him. She was so radiant, because Jamaul had seen to it to feed her a daily diet of Poke-Food and Dry Poffins. Thus increasing her beautifulness daily was wonderful to behold. He hugged her, then whispered in her ear.

"Use Sweet Scent on that Haunter. See if you can't calm him down." Tropius nodded with a little smile, then rustled her leaves, sending out a waft of pheromones that could entice anyone to chill out and smell it towards the Haunter that was staying out of reach.

THe haunter slowly falls, enjoying the fragrance. It was as if he was drunk He falls down laying entranced in the scent. Anthony looked up and said thank you to the tropius. But unfortunately Anthoy did not have his poke ball for haunter. He usually left it at his home. He was trying to gather more pokemon before he set out. He sighed waiting for the status effect to wear off of haunter.

Zarrel "Second stage huh? Okay then. He looks to Treeko and says "You ready for our first battle Treeko?"

Treeko nods and then faces towards the Slowking.

Zarrel thinks to himself before instructing a command to his Treeko ~ Still even if no one comands the Slowking to attack wouldn't it try and defend itself even without a command? I don't think I have ever heard of a pokemon that didn't fight back when being attacked. Oh well. ~ He then takes a deep breath and says "Use pound on Slowking Treeko."

Treeko "Does as commanded running up and jumps and then comes down with its tail and aims for Slowking's chest."