Pokemon Rp, Roaming the free world of pokemon!!!!

{So, just in case people are confused by inklings post, kameel ran into seth. She and arci were running around. Now they've joined us. I'm waiting for steph to post}

(( Hahah :P Thank you for the commentary like in the shows. ))

It was less than a week since Kaai started out on her own. With her Eevee clutched comfortably in her arms she walked into Littleroot. It was the third city she had been to. Her own city, well it really was not a city. Her parents lived out in the middle of nowhere, for they had a ranch and it was found best to train their ponyta outside the limits of bustling and distracting cities. Kaai did not really enjoy cites. She prefered the open countryside she grew up on.

Her Eevee squeaked his complaint at her gradually tightening grip. "Sorry, Buddy." She apologized and snuggled the top of his head. She kept her distance as she walked toward the laboratory. A group was forming just outside. She smiled at the arcanine playing with its trainer. More people came out of the lab, talking about a battle. She leaned up against a nearby light post and watched the commotion. Slowly Buddy was wriggling free of her grip. He was itching for a battle and he had a mind of his own and would get in the middle of the battle if Kaai was not careful.

Zarrel comes out of the lab, his new Treeko's pokeball at his belt line, and holding two of the pokemon eggs still in his arms, the other egg being propped up near his backpack in the lab.

Boredom took over. Once again seth as caught in a smooth daze, glaring in front, seeingly paying attention and yet far off. In reality he was day dreaming about... Well it dint really matter. During hese few precious seconds Pyro relentlessly tugged on Seth's arm. It meant to awaken him, make him move. But of course to no avail. With a sigh, Pyro stepped back as the young girl's Arcanine swiftly manuevered around him but passed by just close enough to snap his senses back into to play. Now the girl stood in front of him, sundress in all with a friendly apology. "It's cool. I was kinda out of it anyways. By the way-" Another feminine voice rung through. But the only words that met his ears were "challenge" and "battle". With a smirk he replied "Your on.." and turned to see the girl with her hand outstretched. Pyro took notice aswell as he began to take position near Seth

Lily pressed geisha against her body, the snorunt still shivering. "Don't worry. I won't let you battle the combuskin. He's a fire type." She whispered into geisha's ear. Reaching for her belt loop, she threw her other ball into the air. "Go oshawatt!" She announced as oshawatt appeared from the pokeball. His usual determined demeanor appearing on his face as he felt a battle coming. Initiating the battle, she pointed at the combuskin "oshawatt, use water gun."

Seth was abit surprised as oshawatt entered the fray. He expected to easily take out snowrunt insead. "What a rare." He mumbled. "No matter right bro?" He glanced down at combusken, confidence radiating, limb muscles tensining. They already knew the battle plan for water types such as this. Still, Seth was a little irritated that he hadn't taken the time out to catch another type, like a phanphy, that's wat he was looking for. But he'd definetly get on it later. 'Use water gun'...
"Quick attack, get around em' " Pyro would use his speed not to attack but to speedily manuver around the water attack. With good balance he would stop inches behind the smaller watr pokemon as Seth ordered- "Sky uppercut, then tense up in your legs!" Pyro did as commanded, his arm glowing bright as he acted out the fighting type attack.

The other Pokemon was fast. Of course, lily thought this through. As he went in for a sky uppercut, she gave her oshawatt a plan. "Use bide oshawatt." And just as quick as the combuskin shot towards him, his body began to glow. Waiting for the other to attack.

Pyro's fist was in a point blank collision course with oshawott. As the two came closer the oshawott began to glow. "It's glowing?" Seth took a few half second to process before he gritted and shouted. "Shift your weight and miss!!" Pyro did as commanded. His body weight shifted just enough to the right for the punch to miss cleanly. It was close enough that his arm almost rested on oshawotts shoulder. This was obvoiusly one of those times that experience came in handy. It seemed as though both trainers had that."Quick, Will-O-Wisp." Will- O- Wisp was a non-physical move that inflicted a small burn. It asn't a huge advantage, especially against a water type. But if oshawott was using bide it worked in their favor. "Get back over here" Seth commanded as Pyro made a swift retreat back to Seth's side. He decided a little coaching was in order. "Listen. We can't let you get hit with bide, meaning this has to end in one hit." Pyro nodded intently. " Good. Be ready to move on the drop of a dime okay? " He nodded once more. "Double team" Pyro was shifted into about 9 other copies tha mimicked and surrounded him, concealing his presence.
"Focus Energy.." Pyro shut his eyes and began piling up power.

Zarrel watches the battle closely and tries to study every move hearing that was a good way to gain experience outside of battle. He looks to the two pokemon eggs in his arms wondering what kind of pokemon would hatch from them. All three eggs having the colors brown and white gives Zarrel a guess in his head as to the pokemon that would probably hatch from them but at the same time makes him curious because of the idea only being a guess.

{I'm sorry to point this out in the middle of battle. But combusken shouldn't know sky uppercut. He would be WAY overpowered if he did. The other moves are TM's so I'm fine with those and focus energy he learns early. But sky uppercut is a lvl 50 move}

{Also, I'm in the wrong. Oshawatt doesn't learn bide. I was thinking of piplup}

(Sorry >.< Would you like me to edit or something??)

From her light post Kaai watched as well. Buddy's ears twitched and swiveled, also studying the fight and the pokemon. It was more evident that he wriggled in her grip. She scolded him. "No, not this time." She shook her head, her dual colored hair swaying. Some fell in her eyes, the rear of her head, the hair was pinned up in an elaborate sort of fold.

The Eevee continued to struggle. He wanted to fight. He squealed, scratch, but what got him loose was a bite into Kaai's green sleeve. "OUCH! Bad Buddy!" She said, rubbed a palm over the sore forearm. There was no damage to the clothing nor a red spot forming under it, thankfully. She sprang after the Eevee just as he bounded through one of the images of Combusken.

She cursed under her breath, then caught herself before she started to look around for her parents. They only caught her swearing once, but now that she was no longer around them she would find herself cursing more freely, especially with this misbehaving Eevee. Buddy was ruining the battle for the fire pokemon. Kaai herself stopped before crashing through the images of double team skill. It was one thing for Buddy to run through them, but another for her, she did not want to be more rude.

Buddy turned and ran straight for Oshawatt. He ran faster as he began with a quick attack. "Return Buddy!" Red light flashed, the Eevee disolved into it as he was returned to the pokeball. Kaai kept her head down, no doubt the two battling were both glaring at her, yet she did not want to find out for sure so she kept her eyes averted to the ground. "I'm so sorry!" She called out, still holding the bite on her arm with her other hand. The pokeball was in the free hand.

Witnessing this, Zarrel blinks in astonishment at the Eevee's fired up spirit and says to himself as he looks to Treeko's pokeball. "That Eevee of hers really wants to battle. But should I really take on that high level of a pokemon in my first battle?"

Kameel stood there as one battle was intentional as the other started because of a stubborn Eevee. She smirked luckily the Pokemon was called back into a held in area. The pokeball. That would have seems a bit messy if the Eevee would have gotten its way. Arcanine sat beside Kameel watching the battle of Oshawatt and Combusken. The young lass walked over to the female who just appeared. Her hand gently touched the one that tight held her arm. "Are you okay?"

{I thought it smart and prudent, so I made Jamual's Poke-list~ Here ya go! Jamual Poke List.jpg Any comments?}

Jamual noticed the little commotion with the other trainer's Eevee and smiled. He also noticed the new trainer who had just gotten their Pokemon. He leaned down and whispered in his ear.

"Here, I got a solution for this." Then Jamaul straightened up and pulled two of his own Pokeballs from his coat pockets. He threw the first one with his lab coat billowing. "Go! Buzz!"

With a flash of white light, an Elekid popped out. Then Jamaul rolled his other ball on the ground towards the new trainer. "Slowking, c'mon out!" Sure to his word, a Slowking lulled his way out of the ball. "Buzz, go wait over by that trainer over there. Slowking, you're going to lay there and take hits." The Slowking looked at him, then promptly lay down and went to sleep. Jamaul turned to the new trainer with a friendly smile. "Go ahead and train your new Pokemon on him. Don't worry, he's practically a tank the way the lab has trained him. He can take a hit. Trust me."

Jamaul then walked over to his Elekid. "Buzz? You ready for some exercise?" he asked the Elekid. Buzz nodded energetically and pounded his fists together for good measure. Jamaul turned to the trainer with the problematic Eevee. "I think your Eevee could use some obedience training. Care to let me and Buzz here help you out? With a battle?"

Zarrel watches and sees what Kaai is going to say to Jamaul's challenge.

He had been walking with haunter for a while. Haunter was wearing a black hat at the moment but he wanted to start mischievous very soon. He was already using physic to twirl around food for a while now. "Stop that!" Anthony sighed. What had he gotten into? He had no idea. He watched his haunter look around.. Was he wanting to battle? He had no idea. but he was sure he was going to find out.