Pokémon RP (Interest Check)

My apologies to everyone. I have been busy the last couple of days looking at wedding venues with my fiance and haven't had time to get on here.
It is looking like I have 12 of you interested so I will go ahead and get an OOC started. I am still thinking of a few ways to improve the RP and I can see the battle system will be a bit tricky but I have a thought on it.

I'll get an OOC started though and at least get you all tagged in it so that we can get this thing moving some. Think of questions you may have for me and I'll answer them the best I can to help you with the RP.

@Rebornfan120 @Vinn @Crow @Leavant Carter @xLarius @Vio @EternalInfinity @Cresion Breezes @Mystical Fox @MelodicInferno @Hecatty @DustBunny

Maybe we could use pokemon showdown to determine battles?

My apologies to everyone. I have been busy the last couple of days looking at wedding venues with my fiance and haven't had time to get on here.
It is looking like I have 12 of you interested so I will go ahead and get an OOC started. I am still thinking of a few ways to improve the RP and I can see the battle system will be a bit tricky but I have a thought on it.

I'll get an OOC started though and at least get you all tagged in it so that we can get this thing moving some. Think of questions you may have for me and I'll answer them the best I can to help you with the RP.

@Rebornfan120 @Vinn @Crow @Leavant Carter @xLarius @Vio @EternalInfinity @Cresion Breezes @Mystical Fox @MelodicInferno @Hecatty @DustBunny

Explain?

Explain?

Pokémon Showdown! battle simulator

Its a pokemon battle sim where you can build teams and battle people. I think you can add others on it, and creating an account is super simple. Just need a name and password.

Explain?

Pokémon Showdown! battle simulator

Its a pokemon battle sim where you can build teams and battle people. I think you can add others on it, and creating an account is super simple. Just need a name and password.
Hmm. I'll look into it. It may be something to use for sure.

Im interested!

@MrStoryTeller

How are things? I know you are getting married soon so I don't want to prod you too much. If you need any help I don't mind offering any assistance? Like I can set up a discord and give you admin permissions, maybe help set up a sign up thread?