Pokemon: Rise of Team Rocket

I'm dropping Ken out of this Roleplay. He just doesn't quite fit into the cast of the story.

Hey~ You could always try me, if you'd like :)
Since Grey's going to eat and Alex got busy with the fight situation, Aurelia and her pokemon are on their own.
:D Whatever works for you :D

Your latest post actually gives me a really good chance, so I may just do that. Thanks. =D

No problem, TNT!

Thank you for joining, Jumi. I hope you can use Ken in a more suitable RP.

Have fun, medusa and Saku!

Effort, is there a plot you had in mind for your charrie? If needed, I can pull out an NPC that can lead you to another player.

Well I was thinking about trying to get him to conquer his fear of ghosts. Or maybe learning more about other types of pokemon. Which makes me think of pokemon with mixed types of fighting. I also thought of having him start liking one of the Team Rocket chicks. Ben wants to find a kind of balance, he thinks he can't truly be great by knowing only fighting type pokemon. Maybe I should get him into a battle with an NPC trainer.

So basically, not really.

I'll just use Teleport to get on board. =P That's the great thing about Psychic-types. ^_^

Alright then, Effort!

Haha, Miru, that's genius!

I'm gonna have a Swimmer challenge Ben and Stan. I'm not sure what pokemon I want the Swimmer to use because I want to show Stan's strength and speed and stuff.

How about a Magikarp! ... Haha, just kidding. How about Goldeen and/or Seaking?

Cloisters/Shellders are always good!

I decided to go with a pokemon that could stand on land, a Pliywrath, because I think they're cool and stuff << Thanks for the input! 8D

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

Character Name: George
Species/Race: Human
Birthplace/World: Goldenrod City/ Johto
Occupation/School/Grade: Pokemon Ranger
More:

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

General Appearance: A young man with short blonde hair, Blue eyes, and stands five foot eight. Wears the normal clothes of the Pokemon Ranger. Has a scar on his face from his Typhlosion when he first met him as a Cyndaquil at age 16.
Strengths: Has a strong bond with his Typhlosion especially after the three years of being together.
Weaknesses: He has a slight challenge when climbing through caves.
More:

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose: To help and protect all Pokemon.
Talents: Able to easily help with any situations. Very knowledgeable on pokemon and their abilities.
Inabilities: Not too good when friends are in trouble.
Fears: Not being able to help pokemon when they are in need.
General Personality: Funny, Outgoing, and Loving towards all Pokemon.
Inner Personality: Same as above.
Secret: Now if I told you would it be a secret?
More:

POKEMON

Pokemon Partner(s):

Pokemon Name: Typhlosion
Pokemon Nickname: Whisper
Pokemon Type: Fire
Extra Info: Typhlosion was caught when George was 16 and he was still a Cyndiquil. He eventually lost his pokeball when George became a Ranger and made Typhlosion his Partner pokemon.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History: Was born and raised in Goldenrod city but traveled often with his Mom and Dad. He met a Cyndiquil when he was 16 after his dad had given him his first empty pokeball and told him he would help catch him a Pokemon. After that day it was all downhill he caught the Cyndiquil and their life began. The next day he went into the Ranger Apprenticeship and they taught him everything he knows.

Present Life: George at 19, Became an official Pokemon ranger who dedicates his life to protecting pokemon and helping trainers.

Special Historic Notes:

Sorry it took so long to get back to you, Gill. You're in!