Character Name: Iggy Lancecroft
Species/Race: Human
Birthplace/World: Blackthorn City, Johto
Occupation/School/Grade: Ranger
More:

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

General Appearance:
lunick.png

Strengths: Physically strong for his size from handling large wild pokemon, strong wilderness survival skills, good with handling pokemon, decent skill at growing berries
Weaknesses: Iggy has difficulty with city life and is easily overwhelmed when he is around large amounts of people
More:

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose: To protect the wilderness and wild pokemon from dark uses and to find his sister out in the world.

Talents: Taming pokemon, growing berries, taking care of pokemon

Inabilities: Dealing with large crowds and busy cities

Fears: Deep basements in buildings, cities that are reliant on energy

General Personality: Compassionate and warm hearted towards all pokemon with humans he can be a bit shy especially around new people. He is a protector of pokemon first and foremost and will even bend normal morals to protect pokemon. The only exception is with his family who he feels he can trust and is very warm and open with them.

Inner Personality: When pushed Iggy has an intense fighting spirit that rivals that with the rest of his family. He believes that he knows better then most people on how to protect pokemon which leads him to being a bit haughty around newer trainers.
Secret: He comes from a large family with lots of high class connections, including a breeder, doctor, coordinator, and even a gym leader in his immediate family
More:

POKEMON

Pokemon Partner(s): 4 - Torchic, Murkrow, Corsola, Houndour

Pokemon Name: Torchic
Pokemon Nickname: Tsunku
Pokemon Type: Fire
Extra Info: Iggy's first pokemon, Male, recieved as a child and never forced to evolve

Pokemon Name: Murkrow
Pokemon Nickname: Kago
Pokemon Type: Dark/Flying
Extra Info: Female

Pokemon Name: Corsola
Pokemon Nickname: Tsuji
Pokemon Type: Water/Rock

Pokemon Name: Houndour
Pokemon Nickname: Ai
Pokemon Type: Dark/Fire

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History: Iggy Lancecroft is the youngest in his family, born in Blackthorn City alongside his older siblings and parents in a very loving home. He grew very attatched to one of his older sisters in particular. At the age of 6 his older sister dissapeared from home and ever since he has turned to pokemon instead of people for support, eventually going out to the wilderness and apprenticeing under a ranger and learning the trade. Recently he had gotten word of his sister having been seen so he has set out to search for her.

Present Life: Recently returning to the more big cities in search of his big sister he has found his way to Vermillion City with his pokemon.

Special Historic Notes:
Born
Age 6 - His sister dissapears from home
Age 10 - Joins the Ranger apprenticeship in the wilderness
Age 14 - Becomes a full fledged ranger
Age 17 - Hears about his sister appearance and set out to find her

After realizing a mistake I had to change the city on my profile. (realized said mistake after playing fire red for two minutes.)

XD Understood, Piro. And I love the idea you posted in my visitor message, thank you!

Pironiichan, your Eve was talking about my Teddiursa, right? xD Just checking 8D

Yup and Eve is it's nickname, Eevee is the poke'mon's name......yeah no imagination what-so-ever.

Haha, no worries Oniichan :)
I have a Pichu, named Pichuuu~ ;)

Hmm, I need someone to interact with. Any takers? I'm finding it a bit tough to find a scenario to jump into. =P

I'm always up for interaction. Stop by me and you can probably say how cool I looked solving the Mankey problem XD. But yeah just read and work your way into a situation I suppose. Kinda what I"m doing with Alex hopping from one thing to the next. Man I'm such a crap RP'r XD.

Hey, better than what Antisocial Ms. Chloe's doing. XP Walking in and out of the moody shadows to say things and ponder the horrible demise or torture of the people she sees.

Not intending to do any of it, she just... has a morbid sense of humor.

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

Character Name: "Azul" Real Name: ???
Birthplace/World: Kanto, Fuchsia City
Occupation/School/Grade: Ex-Gym Leader of Fuchsia City/Wanderer
More: Was an old Gym Leader, details behind his departure unknown

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

General Appearance: Strengths: Vast Pokemon knowledge and experience, die hard attitude
Weaknesses: Supposedly has bad joints, stubbornness
More: Age is unknown, always wears his helmet.

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose: Snub out Team Rocket wherever they stand, gain a better understanding of Pokemon, enjoy his new found freedom!
Talents: Pokemon battling, cook, Pokemon guru, can understand some Pokemon speak after being with them for so long
Inabilities: Technology, jobs, being tied down to one place, doing anything to intentionally hurt innocents
Fears: Pokemon being abused by Team Rocket or anyone, being stuck someplace, losing his Pokemon
General Personality: Boisterous, head strong, humorous, fearless, always willing to help
Inner Personality: Fiercely devoted to his friends and all Pokemon, will do anything to protect those who need it.
Secret: It's a secret! ;D
More:

POKEMON

Pokemon Partner(s): 6- Heracross, Tyranitar, Skarmory, Arcanine, Electabuzz and Gengar

Pokemon Name: Heracross
Pokemon Nickname: Scherzo (Sher-zoh)
Pokemon Type: Fighting/Bug
Extra Info: Was Azul's first Pokemon, been with him since he was a child. Been with him thick and thin, and is out of his Pokeball with him most of the time. Will defend Azul with his life.

Pokemon Name: Tyranitar
Pokemon Nickname: Forte (Four-tay)
Pokemon Type: Rock/Dark
Extra Info: Caught after his 16th birthday, evolved from Pupitar a year later and from Larvitar many years later. Is kind of picky and snobby, but is changing over time.

Pokemon Name: Salamence
Pokemon Nickname: Aria (Ah-ree-ah)
Pokemon Type: Dragon/Flying
Extra Info: Ran into soon after becoming a Gym Leader. Fought bare handed at one point, after Forte and Scherzo were defeated. Soon allowed herself to be captured, impressed by his determination. Is very fierce and focuses solely on her fights. Is an incredibly rare Pokemon, and was under study by Pokemon professors while he was a gym leader.

Pokemon Name: Arcanine
Pokemon Nickname: Allegro (Ah-leg-roh)
Pokemon Type: Fire
Extra Info: Was the family dog, and was trained to be a guard dog. Family allowed him to go with Azul, and be trained to battle. Is very playful and loyal.

Pokemon Name: Electabuzz
Pokemon Nickname: Beat
Pokemon Type: Electric
Extra Info: Ended up wandering into his Gym one day, and took on all of Azul's Pokemon and did great. He saw potential in him and befriended him. He allowed himself to get caught and became good friends with Azul. Is very curious and eager to prove himself.

Pokemon Name: Gengar
Pokemon Nickname: Requiem
Pokemon Type: Ghost/Poison
Extra Info: Haunted his dreams when he was a kid as a Gastly, and caught him one night, and captured him. Evolved over the years to a Gengar. Loves to play pranks and joke around.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History: Was born into a family that loved Pokemon, and lived with Pokemon. Azul has been around Pokemon since his birth, and has grown to love all Pokemon. He went out, at age 17, to explore the world and train his Pokemon. He, eventually, after getting far in tournaments, world and local, decided to try and become the Fuchsia Gym Leader, his home town. He succeeded, becoming a gym leader and battling trainers on their way to become Champions. He had a long and prosperous career...

Present Life: ... until certain events required, making him forfeit his Gym Leader title and fleeing away, having certain people pursue him for his talents. He now wanders the world, enjoying his freedom just like when he was 17.

Special Historic Notes:

I'm always up for interaction. Stop by me and you can probably say how cool I looked solving the Mankey problem XD. But yeah just read and work your way into a situation I suppose. Kinda what I"m doing with Alex hopping from one thing to the next. Man I'm such a crap RP'r XD.

Yeah I was trying to do that, I just couldn't think of a non-awkward way to butt Iris's head into some situation. But eh, if I have to make her psyduck randomly go apeshit on someone for sake of interaction, so be it. =D

Hey~ You could always try me, if you'd like :)
Since Grey's going to eat and Alex got busy with the fight situation, Aurelia and her pokemon are on their own.
:D Whatever works for you :D

Stan understood Ben's fears and fought an enemy which was futile to fight, feel the emotion! Notice the friendship! Oh the love!

Character Name: Kisa Whitle
Birthplace/World: Johto: Goldenrod City
Occupation/School/Grade: Psychic
More:

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

General Appearance:
a-7.jpg

Strengths: Strong bonds with her Poke'mon, great at taking care of Poke'mon and raising them.
Weaknesses: Not a very good judge of character, making her very gullible and naive; Physically weak
More: Has a tendency to get headaches

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose: To bond with more Poke'mon and develop her skills even more
Talents: Knowledgable on general Poke'mon care and skills; Rather smart in battles despite her age;Tactician
Inabilities: Thinking when her back's against the wall, judging character well, hurting anyone
Fears: Losing her Poke'mon, dying, heights
General Personality: Cheerful, upbeat, calm, mixing logic with emotion
Inner Personality: Curious, always ready for something new, bored with being in the same place for too long
Secret: =P Not telling
More:

POKEMON

Pokemon Partner(s): Gardevoir

Pokemon Name: Gardevoir
Pokemon Nickname: Reda
Pokemon Type: Psychic
Extra Info: Kisa recieved a Ralts when she was 8 years old. A foreign wanderer walked into the nursery Kisa's family ran, asking them to take care of it, as he was unable to. They accepted, and Kisa's cared for it ever since. She seems to understand Reda, perhaps by thoughts?

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History: Kisa's family lived in Goldenrod, running a rather small Poke'mon nursery outside of the city. From an early age on, Kisa was taught how to care for Poke'mon. grooming, etc. Often times, she would just stare at Poke'mon for several minutes, as if she was waiting for them to talk. She grew a bond with Ralts after a stranger dropped it off, and since then, the pair have become a force to be reckoned with. She recently left home in search of Vermillion City, intent on testing the bonds between them by battling.

Present Life: Just arrived in Vermillion City, headed towards the luxury ship, prepared to battle anyone who challenges her.

Special Historic Notes:

I'm not that creative with my pokemon either, I just name them after Hello!Project singers...

Miru and Redd, good to go! Thank you for joining!

Don't worry, everyone. The ship is off but if your character is just joining us, s/he could have been on the ship earlier.

MY character will make an appearance sitting atop one of the smoke stacks. Sometime this weekend once my work for the week is done