Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammus

"String shot" Rammus commanded caterpie for a string shot on arm, acting as a temporially cast for his right arm. Not as a good quality due to it recently captured, but still better than nothing. ('And seriously... I'm going to kill the stupid weedle... ') Rammus coughed out blood as he started sucuumbing to the poison effect. "You're a trainer, so lets battle!" Rammus heard a voice from the side, as the trainer approached him, grabbing a few Pokeballs on.

"Can't you see that there's someone not in the right shape to do so...? I need to get to the Pokemon Center, fast..." Rammus hissed at the wild trainer appearing.

"Now that you mention it... You seemed poisoned... Uhm, I've an antidote here, I can give it to you if you win." The trainer stated, holding out an antidote.

"And if I lose?"

"Then good luck for you~" The trainer shrugs, releasing his pokemon from his Pokeball: Metapod

"Go, Pidgey..." Rammus released his Pidgey from his Pokeball, but this time, he've a really bad feeling about that Metapod he's facing, it doesn't seem threatening, but he felt a really bad omen on that Pokemon, but he don't know why... ('Seriously, I didn't expect that I would get dragged into a life or death battle so quickly...')

Squirtle

Squirtle headed to the entrance of Viridian Forest as he heard what that guy told him, though right now Rammus is near the other end of the forest. ('He flew in that direction') Squirtle pointed the direction, the direction towards the other side, the area near Pewter City.

Status
Not open for further replies.