Pokemon Primal Instinct

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a Pachirisu can wreck a bunch of dragons, then I have to say that it isn't really that unfair to use Volcarona.

A good deal of legendaries like Moltres can suck in battle if the opposing team has the right stuff.

I use to frequent the battle scene a bit myself back a few years ago. I used to run a set-up team that would buff a Weedle for sweeping XD

• Love
Reactions: MagusOfTheScales
I, obviously, run an all bug type team that infuriates people.

Volcarona, btw, can sweep like a bitch xD
And a good Vespiquen can tank fireblasts til you run out of PP XD

Reactions: Dekonic
My go to team during White/Black 1&2 was Rain Teams with Dragonite. When they changed how weather worked I had to switch it up obviously but most of my teams centered around Dragonite.

Reactions: SweetPrince
I remember running the old Shell Smash Skill Link Cloyster. Just strap a Focus Sash and it'll wreck some crazy ass.

The bad news is that was viable before the bravest bird came into existence

I, obviously, run an all bug type team that infuriates people.

Volcarona, btw, can sweep like a bitch xD
And a good Vespiquen can tank fireblasts til you run out of PP XD
How the hell does pure bug type infuriate people? The only bug-type that's kinda a pain is Ninjask and that's just cos it's fast. 5 of my online team members have a move that pretty much instantly kills any bug type.

Overall Bug Types kind of suck the same way Ice Types do - They could do well with extra support that never really came and only a select few are a pain/decent in battle.

Yeah, ice types are pretty poor too. I use White Kyurem / Black Kyurem occasionally, but I got sick of ice types after I thought it would be a good idea to try completing the entirety of White 2 armed only with a Glaceon.

I think my issue with Pokémon roleplays is that people always seem to want either the same Pokémon on their teams, or they just want all the strongest ones, ya know?

That isn't to say I'm not interested, though. Been playing X, and it's making me want to try it again.

One more question demands attention, how exactly would this topic be translated into the, ahem, libertine section?

I think my issue with Pokémon roleplays is that people always seem to want either the same Pokémon on their teams, or they just want all the strongest ones, ya know?

That isn't to say I'm not interested, though. Been playing X, and it's making me want to try it again.

One more question demands attention, how exactly would this topic be translated into the, ahem, libertine section?
1447283298264.jpg

That image is broken.

How the hell does pure bug type infuriate people? The only bug-type that's kinda a pain is Ninjask and that's just cos it's fast. 5 of my online team members have a move that pretty much instantly kills any bug type.

I dunno, ask my Accelgor who will one shot you faster than you can blink.

What is this move by the way and does every one of your team members that know it have a stab advantage? If not Vespique will tank the shit out of it.

What infuriates people about a bug type team... Is that I know which bug types work.

Overall Bug Types kind of suck the same way Ice Types do - They could do well with extra support that never really came and only a select few are a pain/decent in battle.

A majority of bug types are only meant to be used early in the game because some of them have a very fast stay growth early on. Then there are bug types that don't, one of which is Volcarona :P

Been a while since I played competitive, but if I remember correctly it's something like Stone Edge? Definitely a high power rock type move. It's never not one-hitted a Volcarona, except when it missed. Then again, I've only ever seen 4 Volcaronas in competitive, and it only missed one of those 4 times.

Stone Edge is definitely on that'll hurt aome buga, except not some with a steel or rock type compounded with it.

My rock/steel type didn't actually have any rock or steel type moves when I still used it in competitive. Then gen 6 came out and I replaced it with mega Gardevoir cuz who needs defense when you can just nuke people with fairy type hyper-beams from a pokemon with even more Sp.ATK than Mega Mewtwo Y? (I don't have an IV'd Mewtwo :( )

.-. You need defense when the opposing team is faster and has a type advantage .-. Or slower and really high Sp.Def

Fortunately, I'm almost always faster.

Stealth Rock is the real deal. With Mega Aggron rolling in... it's the realer deal.

Reactions: SweetPrince
Status
Not open for further replies.