[POKÉMON] Pokémon North Version (Interest Check)

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jaysunn

Original poster
“Oh, hi! I see you folks are awake. Yeah, I know the plane rides are kinda long, but what can you do?”

“My name’s Minerva. I’m the administrator of the Sveri League, which I assume that you’re all going to challenge. I see you brought your own Pokémon, as well as filled out all the appropriate forms. You should be all set.”

Ding-dong!

“This is your captain speaking. Please remain in your seats until the airplane has reached a full and complete stop. Thank you for flying Air Sveri.”

“Hear that? We’re on the runway. Alright, you guys make sure you have all your baggage and stuff, and… wait, do you hear something?”

[BCOLOR=#000080]KRA-KOOM!!! [/BCOLOR]

“Hoppin’ Heliolisks! Is everyone alright?!”

------------------------------------------------

Here's an idea for a Pokemon RP I just kind of wanted to throw out there. The story as a whole would be a little more serious than the plots of the other games (we're talking, like, genocide and stuff).

The main criminal organization (which would be more like a terrorist group) is Team Boread, a radical extremist group who believes that the world has gone too far, and wishes to purge the world of the imperfect and create a perfect world, via the process of natural selection.

In addition, people can have player vs. player battles or player vs. NPC battles. If a player initiates an NPC battle, then that player has jurisdiction over that NPC.

I plan to have Gym Leaders for all 18 types in this RP as well.

Let me know if any of you have questions about this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's some architectural examples to help get a feel for the setting.

Stortorget_Gamla_Stan_Buildings.JPG

06_IMG_0455_Raksta%20_Tyreso.jpg

Tenstabetong.jpg

Stockholm.jpg

Nyk%C3%B6ping_(Sweden)-houses.jpg

ImageVaultHandler.aspx

Laitaure-Lake-Sarek-National-Park-Sweden.jpg

City_streets-Stockholm_Sweden_landscape_photography_HD_wallpaper_medium.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.