Pokémon North Version [OOC/Signups]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap I thought I was using the default color the whole time. I'll try to change it ASAP.

im debating making another character because I want her to be young

@Jaysunn
You joined my rp and I join yours (fair trade, huh?)

Trainer
Name:Daniel Black
Description/Picture: Tall, blonde hair, blue eyes. He is slim and he has a nice smile.
Mega Item: His wristband (how convinient)
Bio: He is a brave person, but his rushed actions often put him into trouble. He loves all living creatures and can't stand it when anyone hurts them. Although he seems to be a tough guy, inside he's really sensitive, but tries to mask it.
He comes from a small town where everybody knew everybody and he made a few friends along the way.
Other:

Pokémon
Species:Riolu
Nickname: (none)
Moveset: Foresight, Quick Attack, Endure, Counter
Ability: Prankster
Nature:Hasty
Held item: Lucarionite
Starting level: 6

And a second trainer as a friend who comes along...
Trainer
Name:Katie May
Description/Picture: A black-haired girl with green eyes, she has a weird charm to her, that makes almost every man look back after passing by her. She is medium-height and also slim.
Mega Item: Necklace
Bio: She is a cheerful girl, but she's shy when talking to strangers. She aims to be the best at everything, giving all she has. She lived in the same little town as Daniel and they instantly became friends, because they both loved all living things. Also, their parents are close friends.
Other:

Pokémon
Species:Froakie
Nickname: Rana
Moveset:Pound, Growl, Bubble
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Hasty
Held item: none
Starting level: 6

A little short for my taste, but that probably shouldn't be a problem.

Though there was something in the rules about the character sheets. Do you mind taking a look at those again?

@Casuna Your other characters are fine as well, though I think you might have meant "Hydro Pump" instead of "Hyper Pump."

Name: Lucy Stahl
Description/Picture: Stands at 5'8", weighs at 121.4 pounds. Her hair is chestnut-brown and straight, with two clumps sticking out like antennae from the back of her head. The gaze of her narrow, steel-gray eyes seems to cut like a knife, and her smirk suggest that she's looking for a way to take you down. Her small nose curves upward a little bit, and she has simple, round, metal earrings. She has thin, arched eyebrows and long eyelashes.

Lucy has a slender neck upon her shoulders. Her body is toned because she trains herself with her Pokémon; she's still rather stocky in the upper and lower halves, while her waist draws inward.

Lucy wears cargo pants held up with a belt, as well as a polo that's usually a dull color. She has combat boots and black knee-high stockings with white stripes. She carries her flute case separate from her bag.
Mega Item: Mega Flute--A chrome-plated flute with a Key Stone embedded in one of the keys. The corks are in good condition, and there are no dents. Lucy keeps a tuner in her case as well. The frenetic music she plays triggers Mega Evolution, and aggravates her other Pokémon, raising their offensive stats.
Bio: Lucy's mindset is very competitive-based, unlike her cousin in Johto. She thinks in terms of stats and calculations, and has a strict regiment of training for her Pokémon. She is rather snarky and sarcastic, and makes biting remarks to her competitors, win or lose. She doesn't have many friends; most of the relationships she's had were rivalries. She's aggressive in personality, but has a varied battle style and a preference for Steel types.

Born in Viridian City, she had always admired the strength of her town's Gym Leaders—both Giovanni and Blue—and strove to be as strong as—or stronger than—they were. On a visit to Johto, Lucy had witnessed her cousin's defeat at the hands of a Trainer, which is why she doesn't respect her all that much. She has applied to Smogon University of Pokémon and has studied the tier levels. There are just some Pokémon that she laughs to see in battle.

For some reason, there was one move she could never make her Pokémon master: Return. No matter how many times she tried, the move remained weak. She had to keep overwriting it with stronger moves. Because of that, she doesn't like Normal-type Pokémon, and resents people who use them.
Other: Shorts are for scrubs.

Species: Honedge
Nickname:
Moveset: Swords Dance, Shadow Ball, Sacred Sword, Shadow Sneak
Ability: No Guard
Nature: Modest
Starting level: 15

Species: Pineco
Nickname:
Moveset: Tackle, Pin Missile, Stealth Rock, Spikes
Ability: Sturdy
Nature: Sassy
Starting level: 8

By the way, if you folks want a custom Mega Evolution for your trainer, just ask me for which fully-evolved or single-stage Pokemon and I'll try to come up with something.

I think I'll stop signups after the first gym, since after that it would be difficult to hop into the story.

|| Sorry for the delay!!! Are you still accepting characters? I had to draw and colour my character on paper. My Wacom tablet has been broken for weeks and I don't have a scanner. >~< Sorry for it being a crapy photo!

Trainer
Name: Mitchell Graham

Age: Nineteen-years-old, but he is very close to turn twenty.

Description/Picture:
HFsFLLq.jpg

Mitchell is a fairly short guy for his age who can appear as one of the people you never really notice in a crowd. Standing at about 5' 5" with locks of raven black hair that swoop to one side, Mitchell only has a few things that stick out: his creamy pale skin, tattoos, and piercings. He has several on his body, some of which can't be seen all the time, and plans to get a few more. The most noticeable ones are the single snake bite on his bottom lip [I accidentally put spider bite in the picture!], an eyebrow piercing on his left-hand eyebrow and a solid ear gauge [I butchered this word so bad on the drawing...] , but he does have a belly button piercing and one in the center of the tip of his tongue. Matching his black piercings are his solid black eyes that appear to be the blackest thing you'll come across. He also has a few tattoos which can be found on his neck and his left arm. Both are a mixture of patterns that are pitch black. And if you were wondering, he is pretty strong and has a few muscles, but not a full out 6-pack of abs or ginormous muscles bursting out of his arms.

As for his clothes, he tends to wear simple things. His main outfit consist of a red, long-sleeved shirt, a black V-neck sweater with a pokeball embroidered on to it, a pair of ankle high boots, and a pair of khaki pants. He sometimes wears a red or black beanie with this outfit. For his back up outfit, Mitchell wears a black shirt with the sleeves cut off that has a white splatter paint design of a lucario on the bottom, a pair of slightly baggy jeans, and the same boots he wears fro his main outfit.

Mega Item: Surprisingly on his neck tattoo. He plans to have one of his friends, who is the same guy to give him the rest of his piercings, to make him a custom piercing with the stone in it to fit the circle on his neck tattoo. He finds that having them on common items, such as bracelets or necklaces, is not unique or original. Just try not to ask him how it will get put on or poke it afterwards.

Bio: Mitchell was raised peacefully in a small apartment in Castelia City of the Unova Region. He lived with only his mother since his father left her after find out that she was having a child as the result of teen pregnancy. However, instead of her not being able to care for Mitchell as most people who knew her thought, she managed to raise him without little troubles. She was able to get a decent job as a business woman for one of the major companies that gave her more than enough money to have food for her son and the other things he needed. To add to that, one of his mother's friends gave her a Kangaskhan and a Chansey to help care for Mitchell. While Mitchell's mother was at work, the two Pokémon did their best to watch over Mitchell and proved to be very protective of him. However there was something missing: a friend. While Mitchell did have plenty of human friends, his mother thought that he was missing out on how fun Pokémon could be. True he already had two Pokémon looking out for him, but they weren't exactly the fun and adventurous type. So on a day that his mother had off, she took him out to catch his own Pokémon with the help of the Kangaskhan. After a few hours they finally caught a wild Smeargle who Mitchell nicknamed Peppy.

Peppy was a friendly Pokémon who grew to like Mitchell quite fast. He not only gave him company, but also an artistic ability since Peppy constantly drew on the walls of the apartment and anything else that wasn't super valuable. He was also the reason why Mitchell got tattoos due to that fact he would paint all over his body. However, they never did fight in Pokémon battles because of how Mitchell wanted to get a real job when he got older to help his mother out and how he hated to see Peppy get hurt. Mitchell was a very bright boy who knew lots of things and wasn't a huge fan of traveling as well.

However, about two months after he turned nineteen-years-old, Mitchell watched a battle tournament with his mother on the TV they had. She asked him if that seemed interesting with Mitchell's answer being "Its alright." She then went on to explaining how much fun it was for her when she was on her Pokémon adventure before she had him and that it was one of the greatest things a person could do. She said that she wanted him to go out on his adventure, even if it lasted only a year or two, so that he too could experience the adventure. At first Mitchell said no to the idea, but after a few months of thinking and her repeatedly 'suggesting' the idea he finally said yes to it. On the day that he left his home for another region, his mother told him to take her Kangaskhan with him so that he'll have someone close to watch out for him as well as the fact that she would send him a special gift after he won a gym badge or two.

Other: Mitchell's theme song are "Ghost" by Mystery Skulls and "Hello" by Monster Cat. He also hates body hair that is not the hair on his head since he finds it unsanitary. He likes to be clean at all times and hates getting dirty without reason.
-I like Soffe shorts. They are comfy, easy to wear, and great to sleep in!~ Plus they make my butt look nice. >/////<

Pokémon
Species: Smeargle
Nickname: Peppy
Moveset: -Sketch [Only known move as of now. Will disappear once he copies a move set. INFO]
Ability: Own Tempo
Nature: Naughty
Held item: None
Starting level: Six

Species: Kangaskhan
Nickname: Mama Roo [Reference to the kangaroos from "Winnie the Poo" >w<]
Moveset: -Comet Punch -Tail Whip -Rage -Bite
Ability: Scrappy
Nature: Gentle
Held item: None [Will have a mega stone later in the RP]
Starting level: Sixteen

@PhantomPlazma
Not by a long shot; like I said earlier, I won't close signups until the first Gym Battle, so people who have been thinking about joining (or need to draw their characters) have plenty of time.

This is a bit of an important update:

BIG EDIT: If you need a custom Mega Evolution for one of your Pokés, then either tell me which one, or fill out any part of this form:

Species:
Base Stats: (base stat total must equal 100 more than non-Mega BST)
Ability: (If it's a new ability, concisely describe its effects)
Mega Stone: (Usually the Pokémon's name with the suffix "-ite" or "-nite"
Appearance:

If you just ask me for a Mega, I'll come up with all that myself, but if you have something in mind, feel free to fill out the form.

This notice is on the OP as well.

Trainer
Name: Shane Ecto
Description/Picture: He's 6'0 and weighs 137 pounds. His hair is black and slicked back. He usually has a serious expression on his face but when he gets into something or gets excited/happy he gets a happy expression on his face with a sly smirk and he also has really dark brown eyes that almost look like black.He wears black jeans with a belt and he wears black sneakers. He also wears a white shirt with a black leather jacket and black leather gloves.

Mega Item: Back of his right glove

Bio: Shane has a very strange personality. Sometimes he can be very laid back and be in a doesn't care kind of mood. but if he is in a battle he gets very serious unless he's battling someone he really likes in that case he's in a happy mood. He doesn't like making friends unless you earn his respect or catching pokemon unless they earn his respect and vice versa. He is also not scared easily and hates people and pokemon that don't have respect.

Shane was born in Lavender town where he was raised by his grandparents because his mother and father died in a house fire. Everyday he would go to Pokémon Tower to play with the ghost pokemon. When Shane decided he wanted a pokemon his grandparents bought him a pokeball but they said that he had to catch one himself. So he went to pokemon tower hoping to catch a pokemon but with no pokemon to help him he had to think of a way to catch them. While he was thinking a Gastly that he had played with a lot came behind him and looked at what he was doing. Shane noticed Gastly and got an idea and he asked Gastly if he would like to be his pokemon and Gastly agreed and clicked the pokeball and went in and Shane named him Shade.

One day his grandparents died so he had to move in with his Uncle in Ecruteak City in the Johto region. While he lived there he went over to the gym a lot to watch Morty battle and sometimes hang out with him or talk about ghost type pokemon which they both loved. One day when he went out to catch a new pokemon he met a Wobbuffet and he tried to catch it. But since he knew little about them he didn't know how they fought so he was surprised when the Wobbuffet used Mirror Coat and knocked out Shade. Shane went up to the Wobbuffet and asked him if he wanted to join him and the Wobbuffet accepted so he held out a pokeball and Wobbuffet tapped the button and went inside and Shane named him Ricochet because of how he fought . After that Shane got a new found love for psychic types but he still loved ghost types more. He also respected Dark types after having both Shade and Ricochet lost to a trainer with a Sneasel and a Murkrow. When he turned 17 he decided he wanted to go on a journey so he asked his Uncle for some money so he could go to a new region to go on a journey. His Uncle hesitated to give him the money but he decided that Shane was old enough and he already had 2 pokemon so he gave him the money and wished him luck. Before Shane left he used his own money to buy some Leftovers for Ricochet to make him better in battle.

Other: I like shorts because they're comfy and easy to wear.

Pokémon
Species: Gastly
Nickname: Shade
Moveset: Hypnosis, Confuse Ray, Curse, Night Shade
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Timid
Held item: None (Will be Gengarite later in the rp)
Starting level: 19

Species: Wobbuffet
Nickname: Ricochet
Moveset: Counter, Mirror Coat, Encore, Safeguard
Ability: Shadow Tag
Nature: Calm
Held item: Leftovers
Starting level: 18

Status
Not open for further replies.