Pokémon Mystery Dungeon

M

Max_Well

Original poster
Yo people! I haven't done much of anything on this site yet, so I figured that I should change that by starting a few RPs in a world that I have been familiar with ever since childhood: Pokémon! Also, rather than going the traditional route, I want to do a Mystery Dungeon RP, and although I say that, the only thing that I am currently 100% borrowing from the franchise is the fact that we are pokémon in a currently pokémon-only world. The mystery dungeon stuff may or may not be included, but I also want any other story to be on the table as well. We can do the rest of the planning together, so onto the rules!

- I am a pretty busy college student, so I can only guarantee you one post a week. I would expect that much from you as well. I will remind you that it is your turn to post after a week of no post, and after 2 weeks if you haven't at least talked to me about what is going on, then I might even drop the RP.

- I would say that I am an average RPer. My posts usually consist of 2 to 6 paragraphs depending on how much is going on at the moment. I would expect at least 2 paragraphs from you as well, with some exceptions. Sometimes there just isn't much to say if we are in a part of the plot that doesn't demand much to push it forward, and I understand that completely.

- Looking for a partner that isn't afraid to share their opinions with me. Often in the planning stages of a RP, I am in a situation where I am the only one giving ideas for the story, with my partners simply being yes men/women. That shows that I would probably also be the only one pushing the story along during the actual RPing, which would bother me. I don't expect you to come up with entire sections of the story (feel free to), but at least give me something to work with other than "Yes, I like that." Sometimes it is fine if I myself can't even see anything else fitting into certain sections, but not all the time.

- Looking for a partner that isn't intending to only control one character for the RP. I want the world to be filled, meaning we should always be looking for ways to implement side characters or extras into the story to make it seem like we aren't the only two people alive sometimes.

Respond to this message and I will PM you with any starting plans I may have sometime this week, and then we can expand from there.

• Love
Reactions: Navuso