Pokémon Mystery Dungeon RP?

W

WiLL_

Original poster
Hi everyone! I'm looking for a partner for a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon roleplay. I'd prefer the RP be private, but it can be public if you want. It can be short-term or long-term, but there are a few things I have in mind:

- a main villain with his own Guild/organization
- Gen 7 and 8 TMs (see note at bottom)
- All Pokémon up to Gen 8

If you're down, feel free to express your interest here! If lots of people like this I can turn it into a group RP. You can also hit my Discord at @WiLL_#0492. Thanks for reading!

NOTE: If your character is a Gen 7 Pokémon that hasn't been included in Gen 8, you can assign Gen 8 TM/TR compatibilities as would make sense for the species (i.e. An Incineroar could reasonably learn Blaze Kick by a Gen 8 TM, but not Pollen Puff). The same goes with Gen 8 Pokémon and Gen 7 TMs.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested for sure.^^
Game wise, I haven't played the pokemon mystery dungeon games before though. I've just played the regular pokemon games where you go around and get the badges, catch all the pokemon, and stuff like that.
I've seen pokemon hunters/poachers in the pokemon anime show who were catching pokemon on their own accord.
And then of course the villain teams from the anime..like team rocket, teams magma and aqua, team galactic, team plasma, team flare, and then the latest villain team..team skull..and all their plans and stuff.

I'm interested for sure.^^
Game wise, I haven't played the pokemon mystery dungeon games before though. I've just played the regular pokemon games where you go around and get the badges, catch all the pokemon, and stuff like that.
I've seen pokemon hunters/poachers in the pokemon anime show who were catching pokemon on their own accord.
And then of course the villain teams from the anime..like team rocket, teams magma and aqua, team galactic, team plasma, team flare, and then the latest villain team..team skull..and all their plans and stuff.
Excellent! I'd be glad to tell you anything you need to know about the setting. Send me a PM and we can start plotting! :bsmile:

I SAW PMD I WANT IN
Hi! Sorry to keep you waiting, I didn't even see this! Unfortunately, the request has been filled already, but if you'd like I can see if I can slide you into a group RP.