Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Crescent Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE ZIGANATOR
Apicot Woods

"Oh! Thank you, thank you!" The Caterpie chanted as Circe freed him from the grasp of The Ziganator. Ignoring the oaf, Caterpie instead focused on Circe with her more cheerful attitude and offering of berries, seeming a lot more willing to answer her. "Well, I could use some more strength for getting away... And since you're being so nice and all, I-I can answer your questions." He said, accepting one of the berries and taking a nibble out of it.

Saltire simply glanced over at the Ziganator, who just crossed his arms and sighed. "Yeah, yeah, I get it. Don't have to keep hammering it in." He said, a slightly annoyed tone in his voice as he watched the Caterpie eat. This was wasting time, but he figured it couldn't be helped. Eventually though, The Ziganator got impatient and glared downwards at the Caterpie. "Y'know, this is important Guild business. If ya would hurry, that'd be great!"

"O-Oh, right." The Caterpie replied, setting down the berry momentarily. "Well, when that beam came down, it startled the entire forest. Including the Honchkrow Gang!"

"I thought you'd tell me about an actual threat! I ain't scared of some little 'gang'." The Ziganator replied, confidently.

"You say that, but you actually know how many teams they've downed, and sent home, right? Everyone knows they run this forest from the shadows!" Caterpie replied, seemingly terrified by the idea of the Honchkrow gang being around. "I'm trying to get as far away as possible. I don't want to be there when they start picking off those poor Pokemon. Ohhh..." The Caterpie seemed rattled by it's own words, twitching around nervously.

The Ziganator raised an eyebrow. "Wot Pokemon?" He questioned, curiously.

"After the beam disappeared, all any of us saw were three Pokemon fainted where it had hit. They must have gotten caught up in the blast..." Caterpie explained, sadly. "The Honchkrow Gang will surely investigate before too long, and pick them clean. Y-You guys do rescue missions, right? Those three need rescuing!"

"THOSE MUST BE OUR MOON MONS!" The Ziganator shouted suddenly, seeming pumped up. "Little mon! Where'd you see them?!"

"D-Deeper into the woods, but not far. O-Of course you know how these Mystery Dungeons are... You might get twisted around a bit on the way, but I'd say it'd be about a ten minute trip if you hurry. Which you should, or else those Pokemon are done for!"

"Awright! Operation Rescue Moon Mons then possibly pummel the crap out of Moon Mons is a-go! LET'S MOV-"

"WAAAAIT!" The Caterpie shouted, catching The Ziganator's attention. Barely. "O-One of them looked like a Meinfoo. I'm not entirely sure about the other two. One was short with a cloak, and, um, I think the other one was red?" Caterpie offered the last of the info he had.

The Ziganator grinned. "Heh, thanks, little mon. That's actually helpful!" The Ziganator said, satisfied with Circe's results. "Now then, like I was sayin'... LET'S MOVE!" The Ziganator said almost in the form of a battle cry, charging off deeper into the forest, wanting to find him some Moon Mons.

"Is he always like that?" Caterpie questioned meekly.

Ludwik
Apicot Woods

Stopping as Tasha spoke, Ludwik took a few more steps before turning around, his small flame putting somewhat of a spotlight on her. He watched as she attempted to do something similar to what he did, and was somewhat saddened by her disappointment. "It's alright, Tasha. Snorunt's don't learn many ice-type attacks right off the bat. I'm trying to think of what they naturally know, but never having one myself, I kind of crammed that knowledge away somewhere..." Ludwik said, his light going out as he took a moment and stood there, digging through his head as he wanted to help her out. Eventually it sparked and he smiled, his hat popping up off his head momentarily with the way his head jerked up, but quickly fell back on top of him. "Oh! I think most Snorunt's know how to use Powder Snow! But, uh... I don't know exactly how you use it. I'm not even sure how Ember works yet." He added, uncertain if he had been helpful at all. He had a lot to learn about being a Pokemon.

Turning around and relighting his torch-face... Thing. Ludwik progressed forward, unsure of where he was leading them. A concerned expression crossed his face, along with some uncertainty about them getting out. He was a little frightened as he heard the trees shake, something obviously being out there. But kept going, as getting out meant at least their stalkers didn't have as many trees to hide behind.

"Well what to we have here... Eheheh."

"Heh, heh. Looks like a few lost little Pokemon to me."

Pausing and searching the area, Ludwik was surprised by the voices he heard. He didn't speak simply due to not wanting his flame to go out and leave them in the dark. As much as he just wanted to call out to whoever was there. He didn't like the sound of this.

Two Murkrow's flew out from behind the trees and landed on a branch above the trio, seeming to simply glance down at them and judge.

"Eheheh. He's so worried that somethin' bad is happenin'!" The first Murkrow said.

"Heh, heh. You're right. Look at 'em panic." The second agreed.

Looking up and noticing the two Murkrow's, Ludwik let his flame go, as he was starting to lose his breath. "Oh, h-hello." He greeted, scared.

"Eheheh. Lighten up, kid. Ya should know the drill for passin' through this forest."

"Yeah, heh, heh. Pay the toll or you're as good as done for, bud."

"Toll? What're you talking about?" Ludwik questioned, blinking.

"Eheheh. Hand over all yer' items, and yer Poké,"

"Or ya end up on Honchkrow's serving table. Heh, heh."

"P-Poké? Items?" Ludwik repeated, unsure of what they were talking about. But after a moment he managed to put it together. "Gah! You mean Pokédollars! You want all our money!" He spouted out as he made sense of it, backing away a little as he didn't like where this was going.

"Pokédollars? It's just Poké, kid. I don't even know that other end yer' spewing out. Eheheh."

"Heh, heh. But you got it right, bud. Yer' money or your lives?"

"We don't have any money..." Ludwik replied truthfully.

"Eheheh? But'cha just said "All our money". You're not the brightest, are ya?"

"... O-Oh no." Ludwik muttered, realizing his mistake.

"Heh, heh. It's okay, we'll give ya one more chance. Yer' money or your lives?" The second Murkrow asked, seeming intent on collection. This didn't look good for anyone involved.

Tasha, now having learned that Powder snow is a move Snorunts know, got nonetheless disappointet, not knowing either how to use it. She tried blowing a little while they were walking, in a similar manner to Ludwik and his torch, still without any other result than a cold breeze.

Now seeing the Murkrows appear, her head fell into chaos. She had just recently been separated from seemingly the human world altogether, including Zachariah, she had been turned into a Pokémon, one of the short, stubby ones even, and now they were being assaulted by wild crows? There was a limit to how much a person can bottle up without breaking. She took a deep breath. She'd have to handle this properly. What have been one of the most important things she've learned? Stay on terms with the natives.

She stepped forward, taking their attention. The fact that they could communicate had, like a lot of other things, ceased to impress.

"Greetings, I am Tasha, this is Ludwik," She looked towards him. "and this is Vee." She finished, looking at her. Starting out with an introduction had proved to be the most efficient way to get to know natives. To her anyway.

"We have appeared in this forests of reasons unknown to us, and we have as such no Poké or items on us." This was a small lie, she figured. She just hoped they wouldn't notice the ribbon on her head or the one Ludwik's holding.

"Ehehe, and what's that then?" the first said.

"Yeah, that ribbon? Heh heh, ye're both stupider than we first thought." the second followed.

"But if that's all you've got, we ain't got no choice..." His sentence slowly faded out as the two started walking towards Tasha, menacingly. She stepped nervously backwards. So her technique failed. Or they simply weren't to reason with.

Either way they were being threatened on their lives, and no big, strong, brave Pokemon were nearby to help them.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Circe patted Caterpie's back and shrugged, "don't worry, he just likes to fight... a lot" she said, glancing over at Zignator before leaning down to whisper "but I think he's really a big softie" she said quietly, earning a smile (or rather the closest equivalent for the little bug type) from Caterpie. Having given his information and not being too keen on sticking around any longer, Caterpie thanked Circe and used his String Shot to bundle up the berries she'd given him and hurried off on his way. Circe stood and closed her eyes, focusing on the feelings of the forest pokemon, after a moment she turned and pointed into the forest, "right down that way, it's a little far so I can't feel very much from there but all the forest pokemon are going away from that direction." She explained, though the nature of dungeons meant they probably weren't going to be making a beeline for the middle of the forest "There's also a lot of confusion and fear from someone that way too but I can't tell why" she added.

A thought then occurred to Circe from Caterpie's warning. "If there are Honchcrow and Murkrow here my power won't help, psychic stuff won't work with dark types." She explained to Zignator and Saltire. In other words her sole offensive move was useless, at least directly, and she wouldn't be able to read emotion without said emotion being very strong and/or while they were very close. Despite the additional potential danger Circe simply smiled, "I can totally be a super distraction!" She said excitedly at her 'plan'. "I can keep up my Double Team if they show up and throw stuff at them with Confusion!" She exclaimed as if it was the most ingenious plan ever devised.

Apricot Forest

"I think that's a pretty good idea" said Saltire to Circe, secretly dreading the thought of acting it out. There was a reason the forest Pokemon were trying to escape the area and the Skiddo didn't like the sound of a flying type gang. The Zignator nodded, distracted somewhat. "Yeah, we'll do that" he said, glancing suspiciously behind a bush. The Zangoose had had his pride hurt and was looking for any excuse to make his partners forget his folly. Or scare them. "Be quiet, though, I think these Moon Mons might be armed" warned the Zignator. "A-armed? With what?" replied Saltire, wide-eyed and taken aback by his comment. "I 'unno. They come from the Moon, innit? They could have anything with them" smirked the Zignator. "Come on, lets go".

He disappeared into the brush, following the direction Circe had pointed. Saltire scrambled after him and stuck close to him. "Yo-you don't think they really have like...w-weapons or something" gulped the Skiddo, stuck to the Zangoose like glue. "Don't worry 'bout it, Kid" grinned the Zignator, puffing out his chest. "I'll protect ya. Besides, what's the worst weapons they could 'ave? Flamethrower? Flame Wheel-machine-cannon-catapault-thingy?". Saltire gulped and glanced behind his back. He hated fire. It flashed across his mind that he could escape if all became too much. He could outrun any Moon Mon.

Saltire shook his head, dropping any thoughts of fleeing. No. He couldn't run. He'd be letting everyone down. He was still scared - but he would stand and fight with his new partners - no, his new friends! - if he needed to. They walked in silence for five minutes, each Pokemon straining their ears for the slightest sound. But there was nothing out of the ordinary - a brook bubbled along it's path, the branches of the trees swayed in the breeze and occasionally, they would hear the patter of paws on dry leaves as the remaining wild Pokemon escaped to their holes.

"Shh! Ya hear that?" hissed the Zignator, stopping suddenly and holding up a paw. Voices. They were faint. But not far. The Zangoose glanced at his partners and wicked grin crossed his face.

"I think we've found our Moon Mons".

Last edited:
Watching as her new found mates attempted to defend themselves, Vee was stupefied towards Tasha. Are you a moron or something? She thought. However, she was at a disadvantage with their types. Flying was strong against fighting, and Vee picked a wrong day to be in a Meinfoo's body. As they grew closer towards them, Vee decided to attempt something that may as well be their last chance before running. Vee slightly pushed Tasha back to the front lines.

"Woah there flying ducks. You better back off if I were you. My friend here knows all sort of ice tricks, and from what I understand...." Vee gave a smirk. "...Flying ducks don't like the cold."

The Murkrows, pausing, glanced at each other for a moment then glared back at the group. This gave time to shoot a glance towards Ludwik with planning intentions. Okay I'll grab this snow cone, you cause a distraction and we run like hell. Ugh not like you can hear me. Screw it. The Murkrows begun to pick up pace heading towards them with Ill intent.

"Man, I wish it was a bright sunny day!" She said as she gave a hard stare at Ludwik. Blind them or something!

Looking down at Tasha, "I'm so sorry, you can hate me later stubble for legs."

Vee grabbed Tasha like a fumbled football and begun darting out of range from the Murkrows. "LUUUUUDWIIIIK!"

Ludwik
Apicot Woods

Eyes darting between Tasha and the Murkrow's, Ludwik wasn't sure of what to do. Tasha didn't seem to makes things better, in fact, he saw things getting worse. He stood there, nervous. Unsure if he should be the first to run, or last to step forward. If they had a better understanding of their bodies, they could at least fight back. But right now it was looking pretty bleak for them. How did ember work? His body made odd shifts as he tried to figure it out, nothing seeming to work. This was irritating.

Vee, what're you doing? Ludwik thought to himself, eyeing Tasha. His view shifted over to Vee and he noticed she seemed to be planning something. He wished he was in on it, but figured that if she could handle it, that was fine. He'd just run along, make sure Tasha rolled to safety or something, and she'd be right behind them!

"Man, I wish it was a bright sunny day!"

"Eh?" Ludwik nervously met with Vee's stare, unsure of what he was supposed to do. Wait. Bright sunny day? They were above. Looking above you on a bright sunny day caused you to be blinded by the sun. Being blinded by the sun would mean they'd get a short head start on the Murkrow's. Putting two and two together, that meant...

He was expected to do something while they ran.

Great.

"Come on, come on... Stupid ember, j-j-j-just fire!" He pleaded, aiming up at the Murkrow's and attempting to force something, anything, to come out. Thankfully, something did. But it wasn't fire. Instead it was a thick, hard to see through smog attack that caused the Murkrow's to cough furiously.

Turning quickly, Ludwik bolted not even wanting to see the result of his attack. "W-Wait for ME!" He cried out, arms flailing as he chased after Vee and Tasha, not wanting to be left alone when they started giving chase. Though he didn't catch up all the way, he managed to at least keep within view.

"Keh! Keh! Ugh, that little sneak... Eheheh..."

"Heh... Heh... Chase 'em down...!!!"

"Get the boys, we're goin' hunting!"

"Heh, heh! Yeah!"

While one of the Murkrow were in quick pursuit, the other had taken the time to gather up a flock of them and bring them into the chase, causing Ludwik to whimper as they attempt to peck him as he ran. "Get off me!" He shouted, turning his head and blowing out a small, but hot, flame. Managing to back the Murkrow away from him for the moment. But they couldn't outrun them for long...

CIRCE, SALTIRE, AND THE ZIGANATOR
APICOT WOODS

Circe walked alongside her partners, making sure to stick just a little behind Zignator just in case. They made faster progress through the winding woods than she thought they would and it wasn't long before the sounds of some commotion reached them. Circe picked up more thanks to being to close finally. "Fear from several pokemon and... a dim amount of anger that feels really close... I think we found the Murkrow!" Circe said with a little too much enthusiasm.

"Then that means we've found our Moon Mons!" Ziganator shouted with excitement, before hushing himself. "Not much time, little ones, but we've gotta get some sort of plan goin'. Huddle up!" He demanded, pulling Saltire and Circe close as he crouched down, much to their surprise. Both knew that if The Ziganator had a plan, it was going to be very offensive without much defense whatsoever. "Now, we need to get them Moon Mons. But we'll have to stop those Murkrow first." He explained briefly, looking towards Circe. "Circe, ya gotta distract 'em while me and Sal go in for the big hits. I'll pummel 'em after Sal brings 'em down with Vine Whip, and we'll look REAL professional, and hero-like. Those Moon Mons will think we're there to save them, and then, we'll capture 'em and bring them back to the guild for questioning! ANY QUESTIONS?"

"Um... Sure. That plan works, I guess..." Saltire replied, uncertain. "But wh-"

"I KNOW IT DOES, I KNOW A LOT ABOUT THESE THINGS." The Ziganator replied loudly, cutting Saltire off. Saltire sighed and pawed at the ground with a hoof. He was beginning to get used to the Zangoose's constant rudeness.

The feeling of fear, and thus the pokemon responsible for it, was approaching fast, and Circe rushed on ahead towards it without waiting for her partners, "Get ready guys!" She called as she rushed ahead.

"HEY!" The Ziganator called out, chasing after Circe.

"WAIT!" cried Saltire, crashing through the bushes after his partners. He wasn't about to be left alone!

They were getting close, and the rather overconfident little Ralts sprang into action. "Double Team!" She called, a dozen illusory copies of herself splitting off of her. "Confusion!" She called again, the eyes of each copy of her glowing a light blue as a number of sticks and rocks from the ground around them lifted off the ground.

Circe waited till she saw the approaching figures of the pokemon, and aiming at the ones in the air hurled the accumulated items she'd picked up with confusion, most of them missing but several (harmlessly) striking their marks, making them recoil from the unforeseen attack. "What's the matter feather brains? Hurt by a few twigs? Or maybe you aren't smart enough to figure out how a psychic type makes things float? C'mon catch me if you can!" Circe yelled at the Murkrow, her and her copies rushing around erratically, occasionally flinging more random objects towards the already unhappy bird pokemon.

"Keh! Who d'ya thing you are, messin' with Honchkrow business?!" One of the Murkrow questioned, the whole flock being battered by sticks and stones, while trying to scramble and find the real Circe.

The shrieks of a flock of angry Murkrows pierced Saltires ears as he wildly Vine Whipped into the dark. He wasn't actually sure if he was hitting anything but for the occasional annoyed squawk of pain. "Arceus..." he grunted as a vine wrapped around something. His immediate instinct was to pull it towards him and with a loud squawk, it was dragged towards him. A vine had snaked its way around the Murkrow's leg and it flapped against his pull, shrieking wildly. He had it in his grip. What now? His heart raced as he frantically tried to come up with a plan. The Murkrow's shrieks to its friend got their attention and now the flock turned their attention to Saltire.

"Uh oh" was all Saltire could say before the world went black with feathers and beaks. His desperate attempts to dodge the oncoming wall of pecks and wing attacks were in vain, as he began taking a beating. Yet his vine whip still held the trapped Murkrow in the air. He gritted his teeth in pain, only the occasional grunt of pain escaping from his lips.

"ZIGANATOR TIIIIMMMMMME!"

Rushing into the fray, Ziganator lunged forward and went directly for Saltire, grabbing two Murkrow's around their tiny necks before slamming them together forcefully, chucking them to the side like garbage afterwards. Realizing this, the flock began panicking and tried to escape, but cried out as some of them were plucked during their escape attempt, Ziganator tossing one carelessly behind him and another down in front of him, before jumping up and dramatically falling to the ground, delivering an elbow drop to the bird, laughing loudly. Looking up casually, he blinked as the Murkrow's began circling around, before dive-bombing at both him and Saltire. The Ziganator's eyes widened. "That's not good!"

With Saltire and Zignator's more direct attacks the attention had been completely drawn off Circe, and she used the opportunity to look for something more suitable as an actual weapon rather than an annoyance. With her partners under attack she had to hurry, she could tear a branch off a tree but the noise would get the Murkrow's attention. Then she saw just what she could use and grabbed it with her Confusion, smiling broadly as she charged back towards the battle. "Batter up!" She cried as she leapt into the fray, between the angry bird pokemon and her partners, psychically swinging a misshapen, vaguely club shaped boulder that was roughly the size of Zignator. Before the Murkrow could correct their dive she struck the first one hard in the back, sending the unfortunate creature hurtling into a tree and with another swing clipped the wing of the next with just enough force to knock it to the ground. The remaining Murkrow managed to avoid being struck but now hovered a ways out of reach rather than rushing in again.

"That wasn't part of the plan." Saltire commented meekly, staring wide-eyed at the sight.

"Eh..." Ziganator mumbled, crossing his arms. "I could'a done that."

Soon, the Murkrow began retreating into the trees, seeming to be done with chasing their Moon Mons. Grinning, Ziganator pounded on his chest victoriously, shouting loudly. "YEAAAAHHHH!"

"Uh, hurray?" Saltire added, again, somewhat meekly.

Ludwik & THE ZIGANATOR
Apicot Woods

"W-Wow...!" Ludwik had came to a halt as he noticed what was happening behind him, keeping a fair distance from the brawl before him as he nervously eyed the group that took out the flock of Murkrow's. He hadn't been able to respond; His jaw was hanging open and he didn't even pull himself together until after the Murkrow's retreated. After a moment of silence, the large Zangoose turned around and began walking towards him, and, though somewhat terrified, he walked forward as well. They met between the two groups, Ludwik unsure of how else to greet the big hairy monster other than by extending his hand. "Um... Thanks for the rescue...! ...Heh?"

The Ziganator grinned, and did the same. "S'all good now, little guy! Those birds ain't gonna come back and cause us any trouble!" He said, shaking hands with the smaller Pokemon. Ludwik smiled. Everything seemed great; These helpful Pokemon would surely lead them somewhere safe, right? It'd all be good, no more dark forests and mean birds pecking his brains out. That sounded like the life, to him. Hopefully Vee and Tasha would feel some relief as well. "So... What now?" Ludwik questioned, hoping he was right about the bigger Pokemon. He frowned a little as the Zangoose tightened his grip. "Um-"

"GOT'CHA!" The Ziganator shouted, picking Ludwik up and putting him under one arm, laughing loudly. "I caught a Moon Mon! The Guild has a lot of questions for you about what happened with the moon!" He explained briefly, turning around, to which Ludwik was able to catch a glance of Vee and Tasha, his face showing deep concern for what was happening.

"I don't know anything about any moon! I don't even know where I am!" Ludwik said, attempting to shake free. "And what do you mean 'Moon Mon'? I'm not a Clefairy, or some Lunatone! Put me down!"

"Likely story, pal." The Ziganator replied, rolling his eyes. "Next you're gonna tell me you don't remember anything, and you only recall your name."

"That's... Actually true. How did you guess that?" Ludwik replied, confused.

"I ask the questions around here, Moon Mon." The Ziganator replied, walking over to Saltire and Circe before turning to look at the other Moon Mon's. Though he did momentarily look down at Circe with a small frown. "You alright, kid...? That must've taken a lot outta ya." He questioned, showing some concern. Ludwik looked between Saltire and Circe, unsure of what to do in this situation. "C-Come on! I'm not some alien! Th-Though I'm not... Really a Pokemon, either..."

"SO YOU ARE A MOON MON!"

"NO, NO, NO! I'm a human! I'm not a Pokemon at all! Not a normal Pokemon, not an alien Pokemon from the moon, Not. At. All!"

"A Human?" Ziganator questioned, blinking. "Humans aren't real! You're pretty crazy, little guy!" Ziganator grinned, looking at Circe. "Circe! Point out this fraud!"

TASHA

Following being pushed to the front lines by Vee, Tasha was on the Verge of panicking, before realizing her plan. She looked at the Murkrows with the closest thing her big mouth had to a smirk, and added to Vee's threatening message.

"Th-that's right, you... Ducks better fly off!" Ducks, Vee? Not anything a bit more... I don't know. "I wanted to go easy on you, but if you really want to see what I've got, it'd be my pleasure to..." She thought of which ice-type moves she knew. "...Blizzard you all the way out of the forest!"

As soon as Vee grabbed her and started running, Tasha got a bit relieved. She wouldn't have to do the running herself. That would've ended badly in most cases. Even if getting away from the Murkrows at speeds currently far beyond her, providing a slight sense of security, her emotions were still too much to bottle up. She had to let it out somehow, and to Tasha, this meant crying. A consistant flow of tears, alongside a not too loud sulking hindered her eyesight.

Her eyesight blocked by tears, she barely caught a glimpse of the battle going on behind them. What now, more wild Pokémon? As the Ziganator seemingly made peaceful contact, however, she tried blinking, wanting to see how this turned out. Just barely seeng him grab Ludwik, she instinctively yelled at Vee holding her, to run. Although, a though crossed her mind, thar she couldn't let go of. That Pokémon tried to be Ludwik's friend first. The other were just attacking us. Are they... More advanced or something?

Last edited:
Reactions: The Great Papyrus
Vee was huffing heavily in the inside as panic filled her mind. This was too much for all so shortly, but at the same time, Vee was excited. Waking up in some other realm, being some other thing, and now being chased around. This was nothing more than a rude waking drill. Not that she knew anything specific about such drills. All she can remember was someone from her life, made her run till her legs broke. Good exercise!
Each step silently crinkled the grass below her, running faster and faster. Internal huffs begun to become external. The Snorunt was rather large for her arms, but she huffed on as she adjusted her grip time from time. For a brief moment, Vee thought everything would be fine. Then Tasha yelled, "Run!". What!? Looking back, she watched as the other Pokemon grab Ludwik, shocked. This can't be really happening. She thought.

Vee couldn't run much longer, and she couldn't leave Ludwik behind. But they couldn't go back either or they would all be in trouble. Without a moments notice, Vee leaped into the bushes with Tasha in her hands. She braced the both of them for the small impact, releasing Tasha afterwards. Looking towards Tasha, Vee whispered: What you mean 'Run'? We can't leave Ludwik behind just like that. Quietly, she peered out the bushes like a perverted creep though with no perverted intentions. I hope he blows his ember snot on that jerk...
With a saddening sigh, Now what Tasha?

Circe shook her head at Zignator going overboard yet again just as he did with that Caterpie. She went to approach him only to fall to her knees, the fatigue of hurling that boulder about had hit her harder than she'd though, "ugh... guess I overdid it a little..." she thought to herself, "Oh well, I helped out my team, being tired is fine" she thought with a smile. She extended her hand to Zignator and with a grunt of effort pulled him away from the strange Magby though she barely had the energy for that much. "You um... do remember you have me here right? Psychic type? Reads minds and emotions? been doing it like the whole time we've been here?" she said with a raised brow.

"You um... Mr. Magby or whoever you are, I'm gonna try and read your mind, if nothing else I can tell if you're lying though your emotion already says you aren't." She told him, her eyes glowing softly again. Truthfully she wasn't very good at actual mind reading yet but she could read surface thoughts easily. Though what she found in Ludwik's head was certainly not what she expected. "Wow... um yeah he's telling the truth. There's almost nothing in his mind I can read, like there's just no memory there at all except today. Either he's a super expert at blocking mind reading or he's a human pokemon." She explained, grinning to herself, "neat, my grandma said she met a human once" she added.

LUDWIK & THE ZIGANATOR

The Ziganator, feeling Circe's grasp, humored the tiny Pokemon in letting her pull him. Figuring the Moon Mon wasn't stupid enough to run, plus the fact Circe was tugging the arm that held him, The Ziganator ended up letting Ludwik fall to the ground, with a small grin on his face. "Yeah, yeah, kid. I know." He replied, grinning as he looked between her and the Magby. She'd see, this was a Moon Mon for sure! They'd be famous for capturing him, Ziganator would be able to claim anything he pleased in Semideus with his newfound reputation!

Managing to his feet, Ludwik observed Circe as she spoke to him. Blinking as she explained what she was going to do, he simply stood there, accepting it. "Go for it; I'm telling you, you've got the wrong guy." He briefly replied, crossing his arms as Circe confirmed he wasn't lying to them. He tilted his head somewhat as Circe mentioned her grandmother having met a human once. So there WERE humans here? Or did she meant humans turned into Pokemon like himself? "So this has happened before-"

"So he isn't a Moon Mon?!" The Ziganator questioned, somewhat irritated.

"A-Afraid not, Ziganator..." Saltire commented, hoping the Zangoose wouldn't throw a fit.

"That sucks." The Ziganator said, sighing and crossing his arms. "That means we came out here for some stupid humans instead of Moon Mons."

"S-So, you're done snatching me up, right-"

"NOT QUITE, BUDDY!" The Ziganator shouted, glaring down at Ludwik. "Even if you aren't a Moon Mon, you're still a human! Wait... If you ARE a human, why do you look like a puny little Magby?" The Ziganator questioned, still not convinced completely.

"Your guess is as good as mine. I-I just woke up here a little while ago, and everything's been crazy since." Ludwik replied, somewhat scared of Ziganator, but at least had some peace of mind knowing that his companions weren't absolutely crazy. "I should be asking questions! Wh-Why can you talk? Why are you saying humans aren't real?"

The Ziganator sighed. "Why wouldn't we be able to? The only ones that can't are those crazy ones in the wild, lately. The ones they say are being mind controlled, ya know. Or maybe ya don't, since you apparently aren't from here. No humans have been sighted in more years than I can count!" He said, though in all honesty, he probably couldn't count too high. It must've still been awhile, though.

"Mind controlled...?" Ludwik repeated, unsure of what he was talking about. This was getting really confusing. "Okay... Well, um... What now?"

"I guess we go back to town. Since ya seem so weak and helpless, ya can tag along if ya feel like it." Ziganator replied, smirking.

"Town?! Y-You Pokemon have towns?" Ludwik questioned, eyes widening as he was amazed. A town of Pokemon! Who would've thought?

"Of course we have towns! We ain't cavemons." Ziganator replied, somewhat annoyed by the Magby.

"Amazing..." Ludwik muttered, before realizing something important: Tasha and Vee were nowhere to be found. "W-Wait! You can't go yet! My friends; they're humans too! We have to find them before those Murkrow find them! W-We can't handle them like you can!"

"Eh..." The Ziganator replied, shrugging. "I GUESS we could save them. I mean, beating up a few more of these dumb birds would make me feel a bit better." Turning his head, he looked down at Circe with a somewhat concerned look on his face. "But I do have someone tired out, here. Can't just go around and risk her gettin' hurt, ya know." He said sternly, but looked back at Ludwik with a smirk. "We'll take a small look around. But if we don't find 'em, we're leaving 'em behind. Got it?"

"Better than nothing..." Ludwik replied, figuring that between the four of them they'd be okay. He slowly turned around, looking about. He was unsure of which way the girls had gone. Which was unfortunate when you wanted to find them. He scratched the back of his head nervously. "I'm... Not sure of where they went."

"Are ya sure of anything?"

Meanwhile, behind Vee and Tasha, a flock of prepared Murkrow's began approaching. The branches above them shifted as the birds glared down, seemingly knowing of what had happened and assumed that they had lured the fainted Murkrow's into a trap laid by the Exploration Team. It was certainly not a good time to be a human in this forest.

"Well, do you want to fight... EdFURd Scissorhands over here?!" Tasha didn't like leaving Ludwik in the Zangoose's grasp like that, but she was just out of ideas. Now back on the ground, hidden behind a bush, she wanted to see what was going on, bot considering her eyes' placement on her head, peeking over the bush would reveal too much of her. "I d-don't think there's much we can do to help him now. You keep an eye on the situation, I'll... keep an eye out for anything else."

She turnes around, oblivious of the Murkrows just above her. Her eyes still wet from tears, she attempted blinking some more, in the hopes of actually being able to be on the lookout.

She sniffed. "I hope we just get out of here soon. This is scary."

• Love
Apricot Forest

Saltire
Woo boy, a human, huh?, thought Saltire. I thought humans were just stories. Looks like I should give him a good, ol' fashioned Pokemon welcome!

"Hey, my name's Saltire, by the way" he said cheerfully, sticking a head between the Zignator and Ludwik. "Yeah, I know what your name is, Sal" grumbled the Zignator, crossing his arms in annoyance. Saltire gave him a puzzled look before turning back to the Magby. "This is Circe. She's a Ralts. And you know our...leader, here, the Zignator. We're explorers" he smiled widely, motioning to his team. "So, do all humans come from the moon?"

Ludwik gave the Skiddo a confused look. "The Moon? Explorers? Zi-Zignator?" he repeated, scratching his head in confusion. "It's foreign" cut in the Zignator. "It's a lot to take in! I can explain everything to you, if you'd like" grinned Saltire but he immediately shrunk under the Zignators glare. "After we find your friends and go home, of course..." His voice trailed off.

"Yeah, that was a shit greeting" said the Zangoose in a sarcastic tone, rolling his eyes. "W-were you trying to be sarcastic, Zignator?" asked Saltire, still weary of his Leer. "Lets go!" said the Zignator loudly, stomping into a clump of foliage, followed by a deflated Saltire.

Meanwhile...
"Arceus, Macko, what's up with you? Was it those Pokemon, playing baseball with rocks and shit?" asked the Murkrow to his partner, Macko. Macko lay with his back to a tree trunk and clutched his leg gingerly. "I'unno, mon. They just jumped outta nowhere, it was crazy, Murfee" grunted the injured Murkrow. "They ain't no Apricot 'Mons anyway, far too strong".

Murfee nodded in agreement and pulled his friend to his feet. "C-can you fly?" asked Murfee, placing a wing around his injured friends shoulders. "My wings are okay...T'was that bloody Skiddo, he twisted me foot, so he did" grunted Macko, shrugging his friends wing from his shoulders and hobbling over to a tree. "Jus' give me a few moments to catch myself...".

"Okay, sure, but we can't hang here too long, the rest of the flocks out looking for those...moon-earth-walker things. The Boss wants them at any cost" said Murfee, a touch of fear apparant in his voice. The Boss, the Head Honcho, whatever you wanted to call him, struck fear into the entire gang. That was why he led them all. "Yeah, well, the Boss can stick it up his gizzard" spat Macko.
"M-Macko, you can't say that" hissed Murfee, ruffling his feathers in fear. "He can hear anything. You know what he says about his "little birdie". Macko gave a dry laugh. "I don't believe it, lad. The Boss might be strong but he's sure as feck not magic. He's a massive nerd, for Arceus sakes!" The Murkrow laughed again, leaning on the tree for support and lifting his injured leg to dull the pain. Murfee gave a nervous chuckle but was still ruffled in fear.

Macko didn't see the shadow flying towards him until it was on top of him, sending him skidding across the dirt like a ragdoll. A single, clawed foot was around his neck in seconds. He stared fearfully into the face of the boss, an imposing Flying type, cloaked in darkness.
"Heh" sniffed the boss, a wicked-looking talon scratching lightly across Macko's throat. He couldn't even squawk, he was frozen with terror. "Just because I collect figurines and shiny plates doesn't mean I'm a nerd" muttered the Honchcrow, drawing a wing across his wide-brimmed hat and covering his eyes. He stepped off the Murkrow's neck and hopped between the Murkrow.
"I want those Pokemon that came from the moon" murmured the Honchcrow, not looking either of his minions in the eye. "I have...little birdies everywhere, so don't call me a nerd again either..." The flying type took off into the dark sky in a flash, leaving Macko and Murfee staring at each other, wide eyed.

"L-lets go" murmured Murfee, taking to the sky. Macko just nodded, his beak wide open in shock, even as he took off after his friend into the canopy.

Last edited:
"Well if we're gonna fight more Murkrow..." Circe said, digging around in her pack and pulling out a handful of Oran berries. "Let's make sure we're ready for another awesome battle!" She said happily. Giving Zignator and Saltire each a berry and even giving one to Ludwik while saving one for herself which was gone a few seconds later after she scarfed it down and quickly popped back to her feet, her fatigue wiped away by the berry. "The other uh... humany pokemon are..." Circe started, taking a minute to concentrate, "That way" She said, pointing the way. "They're the only ones left nearby that aren't the crazy wild ones"

"Oh oh I have another awesome plan!" She said suddenly, pulling out yet more berries, this time a couple of Cheri berries and a Tamato berry, known to be extremely spicy. "We can make these into powders and trick the Murkrow so when they fly BOOM! Spicy eyes!" She says a tad too loud, giggling to herself for being so smart with her plans today. She stopped giggling rather suddenly and looked over at Zignator and Saltire, "Also you two shouldn't let them beat you up anymore those are all my Oran berries."

With a stern glare towards Tasha, "Nooo, I don't want to fight 'EdFURd Scissorhands' over there." She nearly mocked. As she mumbled briefly to herself, she looked back over to the current situation but things appeared to be changing. One of the opposing pokemon gave Ludwik a berry which didn't seem be dangerous but rather friendly. Examining closer, she couldn't tell what their intentions were. "It's like a big giant plot mess over there. Seem they are all on different pages." Vee said as she tried to scratch behind her ear. But without proper thumbs and no nails to use, the itch failed to be relieved. With a sigh; I wonder if Tasha could scratch behind my ear..Ugh what am I thinking. She barely even has legs. But Ludwik....Ha! If I saved him, he would have to scratch behind my ear!

Continuing to watch the situation, muffled noise could be heard just behind her. At first, Vee was just as oblivious focused on scratching behind her ear, then the noise grew a little louder. "Did you say so-" Turning back, Vee realized Tasha did not say anything superior. Instead, they were greeted with a pair of glowing eyes just above them. Tasha was sniffling and attempted to dry her tears. "T-tasha, I don't want you to panic and leap out of the bush...but I totally want you to panic and leap out of the bush..." She whispered staring down the Murkrows.

LUDWIK & THE ZIGANATOR

"Ohh, yeah. A snack is perfect for getting me ready to break a few wings!" The Ziganator cheered, accepting the berry before devouring the entire thing in three vicious, snarling, bites. Soon after he burped, patting his stomach joyfully before putting on a stern face. "Right, then! If they're over there, then let's go get 'em! The quicker this mess is over, the quicker I can go back to sleep." The Ziganator went forward, stopping momentarily to check under things, like rocks, to see if the other Humons were hiding close by.

"O-Oh, thank you." Ludwik said, starving. As she gave him the berry, he prepared to eat it, but paused as he brought it to his mouth. Pulling it away and staring at it, he considered the others and sighed. "They're probably hungry, too." He said, thinking out loud. He stuffed the berry under his hat, listening to Circe go on about the berries. These Pokemon were pretty intelligent, Ziganator excluded, and Ludwik was amazed. "That's a brilliant idea! And with your psychic powers, you could even control the substance..." He looked at the berries, wanting to get to work and help out. Usually stuff like this would be illegal and banned to use in his world, due to the advantages it'd give, and how painful it could be, but this was for survival. Ludwik wasn't going to take chances. "Th-Though we should probably hurry if we're going to make it. Your... Um, 'Leader' doesn't seem to be waiting."

Pointing two claws behind him at Saltire, The Ziganator bent his wrist, pointing for the grass-type to move forward. "Watch my 6, Sal." He said, face scrunched up in a scowl as he peered through each bush, rock, and tree stump he came across. No Humons. But as he ended up splitting branches apart to walk through a bush in his path, He noticed the Humons with their backs turned. One of which was looking up at the trees. Glancing up, he noticed the eyes of the Murkrows above. Becoming alert as they squawked, The Ziganator did what any Ziganator would do. He scooped the ladies up into his arms, smirking as he took a backwards leap out of the bush, avoiding the annoying birds. Landing on one foot and nearly falling over, barely keeping his balance, he put his other foot down, keeping his smirk. "I'm good, I know." The Ziganator commented, noticing a bit of a glare from one of his captive maidens, and some tears and sniffling from the other. Feeling awkward, he set them down gently. Stepping in front of the duo.

Th-They didn't ditch me?! Ludwik thought to himself, surprised, though his heart was warm... Or maybe that was the hunger pains mixed with the heat in his stomach. Either way, he was happy that they hadn't ran off. It was safer for them to stick together with the newfound understanding between himself and these Pokemon.

Ludwik gasped as the two Murkrow's charged from behind the bush, but The Ziganator simply was ready for a fight. "Heh! Alright! Here comes prey for one of my special moves!"

"Oh Arceus, please, no..." Saltire muttered, unsure of what was about to happen.

Moving quickly, The Ziganator moved from his position in front of Tasha and Vee, appearing in front of the Murkrow. They attempted to peck him, but squawked in confusion as he disappeared; having been just an after-image. Appearing behind them, The Ziganator jumped up at them, yelling, "My SPEEDER THAN LIGHT RUN! Too fast for anyone to catch, Hahahah!" He was cheerful, slashing the the Murkrow and bringing them down to earth, crashing into the ground. He stood strait, smiling. "Easy, lads. Y'see why I'm the greatest now, right?" He said, flexing in multiple poses over the knocked out Pokemon, not noticing the small horde making itself apparent in the trees behind him.

"Ziganator-"

"Not now, Sal! I'm enjoying my victory flex before we head back to town." The Ziganator said, continuing.

"N-No, Ziganator, sir, you should, r-really turn around." Ludwik insisted, sweat dropping from his forehead.

Grunting as he did a flex while turning, he was met with the eyes of the Murkrow Horde. "Heh, it's a Monster House! Ya want more, do ya?" The Ziganator questioned, pounding his chest as he was pumped for already finding another brawl.

"Oh, Ziganator, I see you're back for another round."

"...!" The Ziganator paused, glaring forward. Putting up his claws, a look of irritation crosses his face. "Don't make it sound so dramatic, nerd. If ya want to rumble, get your arse out he-" Ziganator wasn't allowed to even finish his sentence as two large black wings emerged from the green in front of him, before a black figure bolted out quickly, scooping up The Ziganator before taking him into the air by the talons dug into his shoulders.

"I AM NOT A NERD." The Honchkrow shouts, glaring down at the Ziganator. Swinging him back using his legs before tossing The Ziganator far behind the group, into the woods. He crashed through a branch before slamming against the ground, leaving everyone else without him. The Boss glared down at what remains, before spreading his wings widely and squawking. "Catch those Moon Pokemon! So rare, and unique... I want their heads mounted above my nest." The Boss spat, diving into the trees to deal with The Ziganator.

At the command of The Boss, the Murkrow charged out, the group outnumbering the explorers and Humons somewhat, but not to a major degree.

"I-I guess this is a bad time to ask if 'Monster House' just means that a bunch of angry Pokemon trying to just kill us?!" Ludwik said, panicking at the approaching Pokemon. There wasn't much running from that; These things clearly wanted him, Tasha, and Vee, dead. Being considered special really sucked. Trying to figure out what to do, Ludwik desperately reached down and pulled out some grass from the ground. "P-Please work!" He pleaded, taking a deep breath as he let go of the grasp, sucking it up. His eyes teared up a little as he starting coughing, launching out embers wildly in the direction of the Murkrow. Not being able to judge where to dodge due to distance, they attempted to move to the side and get out of the way, but the off-aim ember attack seemed to trip them up a little, causing a few to get hit and panic, causing more to bump into each-other. These henchmons were really bad at their job.

Falling to his knees and breathing heavily, Ludwik shook his head. "Oh god, I-I-I hate that, I don't want to do that again. W-Why is my attack related to my gag reflex, of all things?!" He asked aloud, confirming to himself that being a Pokemon sucked. Or maybe he'd get used to the feeling and it'd be fine...? No, it certainly sucked. Though disorganized, the Murkrow were still coming. With some injuries, however.

THE ZIGANATOR

"Ugh... Ohh, wot day is it?" He questioned, sitting up, coughing. That had hurt, even if he wouldn't admit it. He knew he had to get back to the other, and tried to stand, but The Boss swooped down and grabbed him again, dragging The Ziganator across the ground, before slamming him into a sturdy tree. Ziganator, pushing against the tree, grunted as he stood, honestly hurt after that one, a little blood under his mouth that he had coughed up on impact.

"Many teams have come through these woods, Ziganator, but none as amusing as yours." The Boss said, amused.

"Hmph. Ya think cause ya ruined one mission I'm intimidated by you?! You're a joke..." The Ziganator replied, standing on his own without the tree's support as he got into a battle stance. "I'm gonna pluck yer' feathers, so you better get ready."

"Notable last words before your claws become collectible toothpicks." The Boss replied, diving down at him.

The Ziganator stepped to the side, gripping onto the Honchkrow before spinning once, tossing him towards a tree. But The Boss managed to stop by forcefully bringing down his talons. Ziganator, attempting to take advantage of him being on the ground, lunged forward. "Taste the power of CLAW KILL!" He shouted, but hit nothing but the tree as The Boss took back into the air, before crashing down on top of The Ziganator, rubbing his talons into his back.

"Really, you're pathetic." The Boss commented, yawning.

"Shut that beak of yours!" The Ziganator growled, reaching back and grabbing one of The Boss' legs, causing The Boss to try and fly away. But as he did, The Ziganator's feet didn't leave the ground, as he gripped The Boss with both arms. "Get down 'ere, ya coward!" The Ziganator said, grunting as he pulled against The Boss' attempted retreat into the air, slamming him down onto the ground. As soon as it connected, The Ziganator barely managed to keep a grip on The Boss as he shook and struggled, before cutting Ziganator's leg with one of his talons, loosening The Ziganator's grip enough to get one talon free, which was enough to bring The Boss up close enough to turn his head and Peck at Ziganator, causing him to fall over, freeing The Boss entirely. The Boss took to the sky, looping around before looking down at The Ziganator. "Pathetic, really. You got a few good shots in, but I think this has gone on long enough. I have Moon Pokemon to collect, so I'll finish you now!"

"Careful, birdie, you might find ol' Zig has plenty of fight left in 'em...!" The Ziganator replied, as the Honchkrow took another dive at him...

TASHA

"Woah, what the...!" Tasha's crying didn't exactly get better, being pulled back by the Ziganator. Her eyes still slightly wet from tears, she could faintly make out the reddishly streaked fur of the Pokémon taking Ludwik under the arm earlier, though, she heard his relatively calm voice, so this Pokémon ought to be trusted, right? Nonetheless, his flexing did no impression on her. She looked over at Vee. "W-why did you want me to panic?"

Once Ziganator put her down, she looked up at the treetops, to her horrifying realization being full of Murkrows. She did, however, gain interest in seeing Ziganator's "Speeder than light run", ignoring whether it was gramatically corrrect or not. "Easy, lads. Y'see why I'm the greatest now, right?" Tasha walked with her short steps over to him. "Th... Sniff, thanks for helping us, Zangoose." Her attention was rather pulled towards Ludwik, seeing he was alright. "Ludwik! You've talked to these guys, what's going on here?" She tried running towards him, only resulting in the ribbon on her head falling in front of her eyes, and herself almost falling to the grass.

The leaves in the trees shook and rustled. The already dark sky got dotted in at least eight Murkrows, to Tasha's knowledge nothing but ravens. Her eyes shook up, and she started panting. She looked over at Ludwik, who was trying to cause his Ember attack in the same way as he first discovered it. Inside, Tasha wanted to help, but was rather clueless concerning her artillery of attacks at the moment. She bent her legs, getting her hands just close enough to somehow grab a few strings of grass, before throwing them in her mouth in a similar fashion to Ludwik. And just like him, she started coughing, but the grass didn't burn. It turned black, before freezing solidly. For every cough, the grass was thrown out of her mouth, veiled in a small cloud of loose, powdery snow. One of the Murkrows, headed right for her, flew right into the snow, squawking loudly before crashing to the side, shivering.

Having gotten all the grass out, she merely looked in horror at the white spots of snow on the grass, reacting to using Powder Snow as she did when first coming here: By screaming.

"AAAAAGHHHH I JUST USED POWDER SNOW IT'S COLD BUT NOT REALLY WHAT IS THIS?!" Again busy with screaming, she, despite feeling the same, didn't notice Ludwik's annoyment over having to choke on grass in order to use an attack. She stepped behind Vee, resorting to practicing using the attack without grass instead.

Last edited:
  • Love
While the "moon mons" as Zignator so eloquently referred to them and her own partners had begun to fight the Murkrow group and now the boss Honchcrow, Circe hid herself behind a tree to stay out of sight as she frantically worked on crushing her berries with Confusion, having no other way to fight them that she felt would work. With this many her Double Team would buy a few seconds at most if they decided to focus on her and she certainly couldn't go trying to hurl a boulder around again and exhaust herself, she knew full well that only worked the first time because she caught the Murkrow off guard. As she finished crushing the berries, she mixed the Cheri berry powder into one pile and the Tamato berry powder into another, intending to use the latter on Honchcrow himself as the spiciness of Tamato berries easily outstripped that of Cheri berries.

She peeked out from behind the tree, keeping a keen on eye her friends and the enemy and trying to carefully pick the best moment to strike as she wasn't liable to get another chance once she made her presence known. Luckily Zignator was keeping Honchcrow busy, for the time being he'd make an easy target but his underlings together posed more of a threat. It was then that she noticed it, the Murkrow were being much more cautious then before. Despite there being more of them than before they weren't attacking all at once like they did the first time. Every time one of them attacked it pulled back into the tree tops to prepare for another assault.

Circe wasn't about to let them beat up her friends more just to prepare better timing, so she ran right out into the middle of the group. "Hey feather butts! Why do you keep running away into the trees? Afraid of a little boy with a rock?" She taunted, tossing a pebble with her hand up at the nearest Murkrow who promptly prepared to dive down at her. However, it wasn't just one, nearly every Murkrow took aim at Circe and began to dive... straight into a cloud of freshly made blinding powder. The success of her ploy sent all 6 Murkrow that flew into it straight into the ground, unable to see a thing through the burning pain in their eyes. Circe had been more than lucky with that, she was Super Lucky in fact, thanks to the Murkrow's own ability she had Traced.

Quickly wrapping the remaining powder in a couple of leaves, "Zig heads up!" She called, tossing the bundle over to him as she turned her attention back to the remaining enemies.

Apricot Forest

Saltire

The Skiddo was set upon by three Murkrow's at once. They cackled as they circled around, moving too quickly for him to comprehend. "Well, Gee, fellas, I-I don't know if we can keep up with these strong, sexy mon of the night" one of them mocked, cackling. "Hey, I don't talk like that, by golly!" replied Saltire, shocked at their rudeness. He'd always thought of Murkrow as being honourable thieves, who stole from the rich and gave to the poor. But no, these were just common, everyday criminals, mugging poor 'Mons in the forest.

A vine snaked out of Saltire's shadow and whipped wildly at the Murkrows, who easily dodged it. These Murkrow's were faster, more prepared than the ones he'd fought just minutes ago. They wouldn't fall into the trap of Vine Whips again. He'd have to improvise. The Murkrow's weaved in and around the trees, disappearing and suddenly diving out of nowhere to scratch the Skiddo with their claws or try to peck him. It wasn't easy dodging them and didn't often work either. After being grazed by the bird types claws for the third time, an idea came to him. Vine Whip wasn't working but maybe a simple Tackle would.

As the trio of Murkrows swooped down for another attack, he bowed his head and ran to meet them with a Tackle. The Murkrow's shrieked in surprise as his charge caused them to scatter at the last second. Their feathers brushed off his face as they suddenly flew upwards and he slowed to a stop. It was only then he realised how far from the others he'd moved. The sounds of nearby battle were muffled by the foliage, despite being only metres away. The Murkrows had flown high above the trees, their dark feathers swallowed by the inky black sky. "Woo, gee" gasped Saltire. "It sure is dark out here..."

His heart rate began to quicken as he trotted through the bushes back towards the battle. He kept his eyes to the sky, weary of an aerial attack from another Murkrow. He didn't know where the trio had gone but he had a feeling they didn't either. A Pokemon thudded against a tree behind him and cawed loudly, causing him to jump and trot faster. These Murkrow weren't the brightest bunch. Just as he pushed his way through the bushes and back into the battle, he saw the Zignator, sprawled out onto the clearing floor.

His jaw dropped as he watched the Honchkrow dive out of the sky. Time slowed as he screamed his partners name, too taken aback to do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.