Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Crescent Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be here to post till about mid afternoon friday, that's when i got to my dad's and cus he has no wifi I have no internet except my phone, so after friday I won't be posting till monday when i get home

Reactions: Chapatrap
Yup, posted. Dawn, for your next post, you can have Saltire follow Circe wherever she's going (hopefully towards the Ziganator).

I love that we're in all seriousness calling him Ziganator.

Tasha has finally stopped screaming and rolling in circles, yay!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Ziganator is just too amazing to pass up on.

Who knew that screaming and rolling around were such effective roleplaying tactics, though?

Truly a technique I will remember for years to come.

Tell me whenever you make a character do that.

She will counteract Saltire's countryside politeness and the Zignators deadly arrogance with her own brand of Christmas cheer!

merry xmas guys!
kbbA2Bg.jpg

(imaginary) presents for everyone!

Oh boy, oh boy!

I hope mine isn't an explosive like last year!

Hope everyone enjoyed Christmas. I'll get my post up tomorrow because Undertale.

EDIT: Posted. Sorry for the wait! Cursed, you can just have Saltire follow Circe again. You can decide if the Zignator runs ahead or turns around or whatever.

Last edited:
So, wait. Ziganator wants to... Uhm, chop up the moon mons? Are we supposed to battle them or something?

Edit: And is he a Zigzagoon or a Zangoose? 'Cus I've so far imagined him as a Zangoose.

Edit edit:
Zangoose.
He's a Zangoose. Ok.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
So, wait. Ziganator wants to... Uhm, chop up the moon mons? Are we supposed to battle them or something?

He's just really dramatic and tries to be cool, and I try to make that clear with how I word my posts. He wasn't going to start butchering the Caterpie, or anything. That little bug couldn't hurt him, so he'd threaten it but not harm it, and then he'd just take it back to the guild. Only for Noctowl to berate him for his stupidity.

He's pretty much the "All Brawn No Brains" type of guy. Imagine how Charizard wouldn't put effort into fighting opponents he considered weak in the anime, and that's kind of Ziganator's mindset, except he's generally more active and rude.

Status
Not open for further replies.