Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Chain of Illusions

Ello, you've caught my interest very much so. I would like to reserve Eevee and Zangoose but before I make my CHs I need to ask something. Could ones char have a small article of clothing or accessory?

Ello, you've caught my interest very much so. I would like to reserve Eevee and Zangoose but before I make my CHs I need to ask something. Could ones char have a small article of clothing or accessory?
Do you mean something like what the pokemon in the image is wearing?

If so, I guess you can. During the RP I might drop held items for people to collect and wear, so I think it shouldn't be much of a problem.

Name (Optional): Buzz

Pokemon: Electabuzz

Appearance:
electabuzz.jpg

Nature: Brave

Characteristic: Proud of it's Power!

Personality (basically what your Pokemon does, what your Pokemon likes, etc.)
Buzz is a fighter, a brawler, and very, very vain. Laughably arrogant and self-centred, Buzz thinks of himself as a Mighty hero. However, he can be quite cowardly, often running away from battles, especially when the going gets tough.
Moves:
-Leer
-Quick Attack
-Thundershock
-
-
-

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
SO
TEAMS
Anyone want to be on a team with Chomper? We'll sort leading and such out later (I doubt he would take that role).

Reactions: Mighty Roman
I know, Espurr will receive his Carbink cuddles. c:

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
SO
TEAMS
Anyone want to be on a team with Chomper? We'll sort leading and such out later (I doubt he would take that role).
Oh I'd be up for that. Buzz would definitely try to take charge of the team. (Badum-Tiss).

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: BarrenThin
RESERVED MAYBE I GUESS??? Not sure which to play as. But.....I hope to join?

Skully can team with anyone, if you need some Ground-type action.

Meanwhile Grimm's just gonna sit back and probably be drafted to a team XD

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Name:
"Name's Snip and you better remember it!"
Pokemon:
"What do you think I am, a wismer?! I'm a zangoose!"
Appearance:
image.jpeg
(Please ingnore the staff.)
"Clearly you've never seen a woman before."
Nature:
"Awesome!"
(Brave)
Characteristic:
"Awesomer!"
(Quick Tempered)
Personality:
"The awsomest!"
(Iron willed and lightning tempered. Never backs down from a challenge and always quick to battle. Can seem vain at times, and rude at all of them. Wishes nothing else then to become a legend like her parents. Hearty and boisterous, has a caring side but she rarely shows it. Always willing to stand up for her freinds and partners, although a little quick on the draw.)
Moves:
"Oh yeah, now we're talking!"
Leer
Scratch
Quick attack
Fury swipes
Metal claw
Double Hit

Other:
(Likes to say awsome. A lot.)

"I apologize for any offense Miss. Snip has caused you interviewer person. Please allow me to fill in any information she may have... withheld."

Name:
"Who am I? Why I am Balothiam Vonzelio Gumiano Sanfran the third. But please call me Sans."
Pokemon:
"I am a eevee and don't let my youthful appearance fool you. I'm far older then I look. Although I do reminisce the days it matched!"
Appearance:
image.jpeg
Nature:
"I've been called Modest but I think that's a little overly generous."
Characteristic:
"Thoroughly Cunning? Oh your too kind!"
Personality:
"I always do my best to be humble, polite, and kind in any given situation. I try to avoid fighting, it's a young pokemon's sport, and try to negotiate whenever possible. I'm not exactly... what was the term... Ah, 'hip with the kids' as of late. I would much rather have a nice cup of tea with a friend then go adventuring, however Miss. Snip demands it. Her exploits have trained me to think on my feet, adding to my already seasoned knowledge."
Moves:
"I remind you that I don't like fighting. So don't laugh. You have no idea how invaluable these were in raising Miss. Snip."
Helping hand
Wish
Yawn
Tickle
Detect
Covet

Other:
"If you couldn't already tell I am Miss. Snip's caretaker. I've raised her since she was my hight. However she gets rather emotional if ask her about her parents, so please don't."

I'm certain I screwed something up. So tell me when you find it.

236.jpg

"You chumps have seen the rest, now c'mere and lay your eyes on the best!"

Name: Scrap, because I'm the toughest pokemon you chumps are ever gonna meet! If you don't believe it then I'll knock you on your butt and prove it!

Pokemon
Tyrogue! The best of the best!

I'm a boy! You think a girl could dish out the damage that I do, chump!? Well, lemme tell you somethin brother!

Nature (look here for information)
Braver than any of you chumps! That's a fact, jack!

Characteristic (look here for information): I'm proud of the power I'm packing! You'd be too if you could dish out what I could!

Personality (basically what your Pokemon does, what your Pokemon likes, etc.)
Having been friends with Molasses for quite a while, most pokemon see the two as having quite the odd friendship. Whereas Molasses would much rather nap or just watch the world go by, Scrap is always moving and training to improve himself. To humor him, Molasses and him often spar with Molasses often coming out on top if only due to Scrap underestimating his friend's lazy nature. But Scrap doesn't let defeats slow him down! You knock him down twenty times, he'll get up thirty and knock you out forty times and then wake up you up and knock you out some more, brother!

Moves:
Tackle

Helping Hand
Fake Out
Foresight

Other:
I can only imagine this guy with a Hulk Hogan voice.

Could Growlithe have a move learned at Level 6 (Ember) because otherwise he only has two moves.

I don't know. Just a question.