Pokemon (Looking for male partner)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Infinite Eclipse

Original poster
I have been wanting to do a pokemon rp for a while now and haven't found anything to join. So I decided to create my own. I kinda want to make it our own ya know? Like instead of having the normal starters and stuff we could start out with eevees and then they could evolve into one of the many eveelutions or instead of doing the normal trainer adventure starting plot we could do something where the two trainers have grown some and have a pokemon and then they meet or something. We can discuss plots I just have a couple requests could you make your character instead of just using something random? I used this http://joy-ling.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-Trainer-Creator-401165483 I would be overjoyed if you used it as well. Also I want to have mega evolution and the pokemon to be eveelutions :3 Your character must be male and this is meant to be a romance rp. PM me or post here if interested!

Here is my character and my mega evolved form of my pokemon
28t9g9c.jpg
Fanmade-Mega-Sylveon-fairy-type-pokemon-37242483-300-300.png

Here is the rest of the mega evolutions of the eevee evolutions

30i9bgo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be interested. It would be my first time doing a Pokemon text based anything so if I end up doing something you don't like, please let me know. But I'm definitely interested. I'm playing with the trainer editor you linked right now, and my Eevee-lution would probably be Umbreon. I'll put in the trainer picture after I finish if you're interested in playing with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.