Pokémon: Legends (Welcome to Pokétopia!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Note, the band instruments are as follows

beautiful-custom-steampunk-guitar.w654.jpg
custom_guitar_amp_steampunk_fs.jpg
tumblr_n23fa1ytAU1s3hp12o1_1280.jpg
neil-peart-steampunk-kit-main-630-80.jpg

So yeah... *Will Post Tomorrow* I'm off to bed now

So... Who's next?

Me I guess. I'll try to work something up this week

*Shuffles Feet Slightly*

Name: Hong Meiling
merchant_trainer_by_dummy04-d498peq.jpg

Nickname: Due to the fact that her name is difficult to pronounce, some people simply call her China. In battling circles, she is known as The Dragon of the Far East.

Home Region: Ecruteak City, Johto, moved to Laverre City, Kalos, at age 10.

Age when Trainer Started Pokémon Journey: 10 (after moving to Kalos)

Starter Pokémon: Magikarp. When Hong was 6 years old, she went with her dad to go fishing for the first time. After having no luck at all, at the end of the day, she finally got something on her hook. She was extremely excited, and reeled it in with minor inconvenience (she tripped several times and her dad had to catch her so that she wouldn't fall into the water). Most people would have probably sighed and thrown their catch back in if it was a Magikarp staring at their face after such a struggle, but it was different for Hong. She has treasured that Magikarp ever since, and yet to this day, she still calls it her lucky goldfish.

Crushes/Relationship Status: Hong is too busy for simple relations! (Though there is someone she fancies, even though she would never admit it)

Reasons for Attending The Festival: Hong lives for battle with every fibre of her body. She is looking for a raging good time, and won't back down from any fight! She got the discount for her ticket from performing outstandingly in several Pokémon championships.

Goals/Hopes for the Festival: Hong wants to train and battle as much as possible, but she also wants to deepen the connection she has with her Pokémon, especially with her newly caught ones, Eevee and Noibat.

Goals/Hopes as a Trainer: When Hong was 8 years old, she saw a battle between the champion of the Johto region at the time and a challenger. The fiery passion she witnessed that day sparked a flame inside of her, and ever since she has yearned to experience that feeling again. However, she has yet to find a trainer who will put up a challenge enough for her, but she has high hopes for the Pokétopia tournaments, as she has heard that some of the finest trainers gather there.

Other: Her theme song:
Hong also has a knack for gardening. She loves the beauty and frailness of flowers, as it reminds her to cherish life. Meditating in a calm flower garden is one of her favourite pastimes.

List of Pokémon:

Xìngyùn jīnyú (Gyarados, is able to mega-evolve. Nickname means lucky goldfish)
mega_gyarados_by_theangryaron-d6r11fl_zpse2325236.png
Ability: Mold Breaker
Moveset: Dragon dance, Waterfall, Earthquake, Payback, Stone Edge, Ice fang

Wūpó (Delphox, nickname means witch)
Ability: Blaze
Moveset: Psychic, Fire blast, Sunny day, Solar beam, Calm mind, Will-o-wisp

Niányè (Goodra, nickname means slime)
Ability: Hydration
Moveset: Dragon pulse, Focus blast, Sludge wave, Thunder, Rest, Rain Dance

Xī tī (Mienshao, nickname means knee kick)
Ability: Regeneration
Moveset: U-turn, Acrobat, Hi-jump kick, Stone edge, Toxic, Grass knot

Jiànkè (Aegislash, nickname means swordsman)
Ability: Stance Change
Moveset: Shadow sneak, King's shield, Sacred sword, Iron head, Swords dance, Autotomize

Diàn mán (Eelektross, nickname means electric eel)
Ability: Levitate
Moveset
: Wild charge, Flamethrower, Coil, Crush claw, Dragon claw, Brick break

Háizi (Eevee, nickname means child)
Ability: Adaptability
Moveset: Tail whip, Helping hand, Baby doll eyes, Quick attack, Sand attack, Swift

Fènghuáng (Fletchling, nickname means phoenix)
Ability: Gale Wings
Moveset: Growl, Tackle, Quick attack, Peck, Agility
Other: Shiny. This Fletchling was given to Hong as a gift from Elite Four Malva.

Last edited by a moderator:
Accepted! Also, sorry about a lack of posting! Recently got Pokémon Y and I've been preoccupied re-catchin them all xD

I'll have a post up today.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Accepted! Also, sorry about a lack of posting! Recently got Pokémon Y and I've been preoccupied re-catchin them all xD

I'll have a post up today.

No problem! ^w^

Also, I added the translation for my character's Pokémon's nicknames. I thought it would make it easier if everyone understands what they mean.

(Also noticed that Gyarados only had five moves, and that I accidentaly put the same translation for Dragonite's nicname as Delphox's)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep! Sign up away man!

Can I change some of my Pokémon? I realize 2 other trainers are using Pokémon from the Dratini line, and it would be better in my opinion if our teams were more diverse. I also might want to switch Noibat.

Sure!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Name: Breeze
Nickname: N/A
Home Region: Kanto
Appearance: Short, slender. Long black hair, Green eyes. Blue Jacket over black shirt, and jeans. Leather boots.
Pokemon: Bulbasaur, Leafeon, Pidgeot, Talonflame, Swellow, Noctowl, Beautifly
Age when journey was started: 10
Starter Pokemon: Bulbasaur
Crush/relationship: N/A
Favorite Pokemon: Bulbasaur, Noctowl, Pidgeot
Reason for attending the festival: Sent by Professor Oak to bring new knowledge about different flying types not that she would have turned down the chance to go.
Goals/Hopes for the festival: To learn about different flying types, and to gain battle experience.
Goals/Hopes as a trainer: To become a flying type master, and to eventually set up a flying type refuge where trainers from all over the world can come to study and bond with the pokemon.
Pokemon List
Bulbasaur
ability: Overgrow
moves: vine whip, razor leaf, poison powder, double edge, leech seed, solar beam
Traits: Despite his higher level Bulbasaur refuses to evolve preferring to stay small. He is also fiercely loyal to Breeze and the rest of the party acting as the big brother.

Leafeon
abilty: leaf guard
moves: Leaf blade gaga drain, swords dance, quick attack, helping hand, last resort
Traits: Leafeon attached herself to Breeze and absolutely refused to be left behind therefore she came despite the focus being on flying types.

Pidgeot
ability:Keen eye
moves: Fly, Hurricane, feather dance, air slash, wing attack, tailwind

Talonflame
Ability: flame body
moves: brave bird, steel wing, razor wind, roost, ember, natural gift

Swellow
Ability: Guts
Moves: Wing attack, air slash, aerial ace, focus energy, double team, fly

Noctowl
ability: Insomnia
moves: sky attack, confusion, zen headbutt, foresight, extrasensory, psycho shift

Beautifly
ability: swarm
moves: Absorb, gust, silver wind, stun spore, attract, Quiver dance

Does this work ?

Umm i would like t ike to jo, if able . If i am my question what generation is allowed?

Well, I have a Honedge, so I'm gonna guess that all generations are available

Status
Not open for further replies.