Pokémon: Legends (Welcome to Pokétopia!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was actually in the process of posting, was going through the list of my team and realised I never finished up everything

Sweet. Sorry I was starting to get a bit frustrated. So far it looks like only 3 of us remain (haven't heard from the other two for a while)

Something that might help in the future (it's not too much of a concern now) is to put links to all the character sheets in the first post so that new people don't feel overwhelmed with the number of pages, and can access who has what more quickly. A general recap of major events is good too. As for the missing people, is it that they've not been checking in, or have they not been online at all?

Seems like they're not online. And yeah I'll get to work on that when I can.

Sorry for the delay, couldn't quite figure out how to post without having my character immediately spot the Meloetta

So... Where are te other posts? I could reply, but I was hoping everybody else would get something up by now.

Go ahead and reply, it makes an awkward scene when everyone shows up at once anyway. I'll see if I can do some recruiting too

@Sora1297 This still going? I notice the RP thread has only like one post...but if you guys are still trying to make this happen I'd like to join. I've been nerding out hardcore on Pokemon lately and wanna give another shot at RPing it. (Last time thread died quickly, stupid ass Gaia dumbshit.)
But yeah. If so. I just post my character sheet here, right?

Yeah you can just post your sheet here man.

Name: Zane

Nickname: Sometimes called "Johto's Silver Flash", as a reference to most of his Pokemon's speed, and him favoring Steel types.

Home Region: Blackthorn City, Johto

Appearance
AnimeBlondeBoy3.jpg

Pokemon:
Scizor, Arcanine, Gengar, Metagross, Pidgeot, Umbreon, Lucario, Dragonair

Age when Trainer Started Pokémon Journey: 12

Starter Pokémon: Scyther/Scizor, given to him by his older sister. Evolved during the "Trade".

Crushes/Relationship Status: None currently.

Trainer's Favourite Pokémon: Scizor, Arcanine, Metagross

Reasons for Attending The Featival: Invited by Clair, the Gym Leader of his hometown of Blackthorn City

Goals/Hopes for the Festival: To test himself, maybe a high place in something.

Goals/Hopes as a Trainer: He never was one to catch them all, instead only catching a select few and putting all his time and effort into them.

Other:
-History: Zane grew up in the mountainous town of Blackthorn in Johto, the youngest of 2 children his parents had. His father was a Pokemon researcher, who when he was younger trained and battled but not competitively in Gyms or anything, and his mother was a Pokemon breeder. His older sister Jenni had set out in her own Pokemon journey when she was 10, when Zane was only 8. He worked along side his father for the following 4 years, learning all he could about Pokemon, and even having met some other Professors, Elm of New Bark Town just south of his own town, and even Prof. Oak of Pallet in Kanto, who visited his father in a research project on Dragon Pokemon--the specialty of the town's trainers. He put off taking his own journey on for two years, until he was 12. His older sister, now 14, returned home from her own journey. She'd traveled many regions in her journey and had become a rather well known trainer despite being so young, but decided it was time to come home and expand her horizons more. Zane at the age of 12 would begin his own journey shortly after Jenni's return home, the day he decided to set off on his journey she wanted him to have something to remember home by, and gave Zane her prized Scyther--one she'd caught in a distant land nearly untouched by humans. The Pokemon of this land lived off a special type of berry, much like the ones seen in the Orange islands that turned the Pokemon pink--this berry turned the Pokemon blue. It wasn't a shiny, per say, but just a physical adaption from its former life before joining Jenni. In this, she also included an item, a metal coat...Upon giving Zane the Scyther, its evolved into Scizor.

Zane and Scizor set off on their journey, first through Johto, then onto Kanto, picking up a few other friends to join them along the way. Before his leaving for Kanto, he'd spoken to Clair--his home town Gym leader and ironically the last one he faced before his first attempt at the Pokemon League. She informed him that if he wanted a good test of his skills to see if he could do well in the league, a former champion was training in a cave just across the lake. Zane of course went, and found himself meeting former champion Lance. He challenged Lance to a battle, who at first refused, but upon Zane showing his 8 badges, including Clair's badge, he reconsidered and a battle ensued. The battle was easily the toughest yet Zane faced, coming down to Zane's Pidgeot and Lance's Dragonite. With a well timed Icy Wind attack, he won. Lance was beyond shocked that he lost to Zane, but quickly gathered himself professionally. He congratulated the young trainer with a prize, a Dratini he'd caught recently inside the Dragon Den.

Zane went on to fight in the league, ultimately placing well but not good enough for him, losing in the final 16. He continued onto Kanto from there, and has since traveled many regions, trained and worked hard to become strong but also remain best friends with his very few Pokemon. Most trainers catch 30, 40, even way more Pokemon, but not Zane. Just his 8, two he rotated regularly with the rest on his team. Years have passed and at the age of 18 Zane returned home, a long 5 years since his last visit before leaving for Kanto. Here Zane would go and talk to Clair, and she informed him of a festival coming up in June. She was invited for being one of the strongest Gym Leaders in the world, but she found it to be a troublesome idea...She gave Zane the ticket she was given, not even caring and figuring he'd make way better use of his time there then she ever would. This leads us to now, the festival is here, and its awesome.

-Personality Breakdown; Serious trainer and person in general, but very friendly. Little anti-social against large groups, preferring the company of one other person instead of many. Trained under the wing of his father in Pokemon research, making him very skilled in tactics of battling and training.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Name of Pokémon: Scizor

Nickname: Azure

Appearance
Scizor_by_Xous54_zpsa43fd2cb.png

Moves: Metal Claw, Hyper Beam, Steel Wing, False Swipe, X-Scissor, Sword Dance, Agility

Amazing Abilities/Traits (Optional): When it was a Scyther, it grew up on an exotic island and lived off of a special blue berry that turns all the Pokemon Blue after extended eating of the berries, and as a bug type it lived off them. It isn't exactly a shiny, but special in his own way. Its specialty is speed.

Name of Pokémon: Arcanine

Nickname: Blaze

Moves: Fire Blast, Extreme Speed, Take Down, Solorbeam (YES it can learn it my TM), Aerial Ace, Wild Charge, Hyper Beam

Amazing Abilities/Traits (Optional): Its specialty is speed, again common among Zane's Pokemon.

Name of Pokémon: Gengar

Nickname: Shadow, sometimes "Shade" as an alternate nickname

Moves: Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Psychic, Shadowball, Thunder, Giga Impact

Amazing Abilities/Traits (Optional): Specialty is again speed, and its immune to Physical attacks due to being a ghost type.
Name of Pokémon: Metagross

Nickname: None

Moves: Meteor Mash, Psychic, Hammer Arm, Hyper Beam, Earthquake, Shadow Ball
Name of Pokémon: Pidgeot

Nickname: Ace

Moves: Aerial Ace, Steel Wing, Hyper Beam, Fly, Giga Impact, Agility.

Amazing Abilities/Traits (Optional): Specialty is speed.
Name of Pokémon: Umbreon

Nickname: Mizu (Short for Mizudori, "Light Blue" in Japanese.)

Appearance
shiny_umbreon__434421.png

Moves: Feint Attack, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Hyper Beam, Sunny Day

Amazing Abilities/Traits (Optional): Shiny. Specialty is speed and hiding in the shadows.
Name of Pokémon: Lucario

Moves: Dragon Pulse, Extreme Speed, Metal Claw, Close Combat, Psychic, Shadow Ball

Amazing Abilities/Traits (Optional): Can speak telepathically, but for the most part only speaks to Zane.
Name of Pokémon: Dragonair

Nickname: (optional)

Moves: Dragon Rush, Aqua Tail, Thunder, Fire Blast, Surf, Blizzard

Amazing Abilities/Traits (Optional): Fast

Last edited by a moderator:
Accepted! Now all we need are some active female characters xD

I'll get a post out tonight

Right? I actually was running a SAO RP and it was pretty much mostly dudes...there was 2 girls and they both left. I guess Im giving up on it, stupid drama killed my RP...but it is what it is and I'm moving on, hence trying to join this. I don't really know many people outside of that group and idk how many of them are into Pokemon, so I don't think I could invite anyone sadly (Plus their all dude's anyways haha...)

I am gonna probably post up here ina bit. : D

Animemeatschool.jpg

Name:
Lyn Larkwood

Home Region:

Unova

Pokémon:

Eevee (Luna), Jolteon (Zap), Flareon (Flair), Espeon (Seer), Umbreon (Yami), Leafeon (Dandy), Glaceon (Dio), and Sylveon (Lady)

Age when Trainer Started Pokémon Journey:

Starter Pokémon:
Eevee (Luna)

Crushes/Relationship Status:

She's not sure.

Trainer's Favorite Pokémon:
Luna and Lady. But only because Luna was her first, and she raised Lady from an egg. Otherwise, she loves all of her Pokémon equally.

Reasons for Attending the Festival:
Same as her goals

Goals/Hopes for the Festival:
To have fun and observe other trainers, perhaps meet with other evolutionists.

Goals/Hopes as a Trainer:
To become the world's best eeveolution master and breeder.

Other:
Lyn didn't start out like most trainers; she didn't receive her starter Pokémon from any professor. Instead, she found a young hurt eevee when she was 12; she took the Pokémon in, pulled it back to good health and the eevee just never left. At 13, Lyn went and talked to professor Juniper and got her pokedex and pokeballs. But she used the eevee as her started Pokémon.
She caught all of her Pokémon as eevee's (with the exception of Luna and Lady) and has raised them since.

Pokémon Party:​

Name of Pokémon: Eevee
Nickname: Luna
Moves: Last Resort, Swift, Tackle, Tail whip, quick attack, and Refresh.
Amazing Abilities/Traits (Optional): Eira doesn't do pokeballs. She's been with Lyn since Lyn found her and nursed her back to health. The eevee also doesn't seem to want to evolve. Or can't Lyn isn't sure which yet, but she's alright with it. She's a shiny!
glimmer_the_shiny_eevee_by_lupe_addoptables_10-d62kxep.png

Name of Pokémon: Jolteon
Nickname: Zap!
Moves: Agility, Thunder, Pin Missile, Quick Attack, Thunder Fang, and tackle
Amazing Abilities/Traits (Optional

Name of Pokémon: Flareon
Nickname: Flair
Moves: Lava Plume, Fire Spin, Fire Fang, Quick Attack, Smog, and Tail Whip
Amazing Abilities/Traits (Optional):

Name of Pokémon: Espeon
Nickname: Seer
Moves: Confusion, Psybeam, Future Sight, Morning Sun, swift, and Psychic

Name of Pokémon: Umbreon
Nickname: Yami
Moves: Pursuit, Confuse Ray, Assurance, Moonlight, Feint Attack, and Screech

Name of Pokémon: Leafeon
Nickname: Dandy
Moves: Giga Drain, Grass Whistle, Razor Leaf, Swords Dance, Leaf Blade, and magical leaf

Name of Pokémon: Glaceon
Nickname: Dio
Moves: Hail, Mirror Coat, Ice Shard, Ice Fang, Icy Wind, and tackle

Name of Pokémon: Sylveon
Nickname: Lady
Moves: Moonblast, Light Screen, Draining Kiss, Fairy Wind, Swift, and Quick Attack.

Accepted!

• Thank You
Reactions: Silver
Name: Victoria Marie Marx

Nickname: Marie; Tory​
Home Region: Sinnoh​
Appearance:
sad-anime-girl-blue-eye-romance-hellish-love-alucardxoc-fanfic-page-wattpad-278708.jpg
Pokemon: Prinplup, Arcanine, Rosearade, Phanapy, Helioptile, Togetic​
Age when Trainer Started Pokémon Journey: 15​
Starter Pokémon: Piplup/Prinplup​
Crushes/Relationship Status: No one currently (shes a bit oblivious to boys more often than not)​
Trainer's Favorite Pokémon: Prinplup, Arcanine, and Roserade​
Reasons for Attending The Featival: Fantina, the gym leader of Hearthome, urged the girl to go and possibly developing both her battling and coordinating skills. For that reason, she's attending the festival.​
Goals/Hopes for the Festival: Top coordinator in the Pokemon Contest, 1st place in the Beauty Pageant, to improve her battling and coordinating skills (but mainly her coordinating ones)​
Goals/Hopes as a Trainer: Victoria would like to beat all eight gyms in her home region of Sinnoh.​

Pokémon Character Sheets:

Name of Pokémon: Arcanine​
Nickname: Archie​
Moves: Fireblast, Flamethrower, Extremespeed, Firefang, Sunny Day, Strength​

~

Name of Pokemon: Prinplup

Nickname: Pippin

Moves: Metal Claw, Bubble Beam, Drill Peck, Mist, Rain Dance, Pound

~

Name of Pokemon: Roserade

Nickname: Rose

Moves: Magical Leaf, Giga Drain, Sweet Scent, Poison Jab, Solar Beam, Energy Ball

Other: Victoria's Roserade rarely battles, instead preferring competitions due to her vain nature; how could she possibly risk bruising one of her beautiful petals in battle?

~

Name of Pokemon: Phanpy

Moves: Rollout, Tackle, Charm, Slam, Earthquake, Protect

Other: Victoria's Phanpy is almost never found in Pokeball, instead preferring to be by her side. She always returns the small Pokemon back to its ball, only for it to come right back out seconds later.

~

Name of Pokemon: Helioptile

Nickname: Sonny

Moves: Parabolic Charge, Quick Attack, Razor Wind, Thunderbolt, Charge, Thundershock

Other: Victoria's Heloptile tends to be a little ditsy and, by extension, sometimes neglects to pay attention to her commands in battles, which can occasionally lose the pair a win.

~

Name of Pokemon: Togetic

Nickname:

Moves: Dazzling Gleam, Fairy Wind, Wish, Sweet Kiss, Aerial Ace, Shadow Ball

Other: Togetic originally belonged to Victoria's mother as a Togepi, another coordinator, but was given to her later in her journey once she began her own competition endeavors.​

Accepted! I'll be posting today

It isn't. I'm posting soon, don't worry

Yeah, three days is pretty far from dead

Status
Not open for further replies.