Pokémon: Legends (Welcome to Pokétopia!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, she's accepted. I'll probably just make another thread for the OoC rather then modify this one, so keep tuned in for the post.

Anybody have questions on how we.'re going to start or how we're gonna deal with the plot of the Poké-Park idea?

As it has been brought to my attention: I apparently have a legendary Pokémon in my party xD

Who know Meloetta was a legendary? I certainly didn't.

But anyways, thanks to this, I'll be altering things a little bit: if the Pokémon isn't a SUPER Legendary (ex. Bird Trio, Dog Trio, Elements Trio, Regi's, Creation Trio, ect) then you're fine. This means you can have a semi-rare Pokémon (ex. Rotom, Meloetta, Dragonite, Tyranitar), but I'll be keeping an eye out for ones that don't fit this category.

Also, the OoC should be up with my next post

First post has been re-edited. Please move your character sheets to the first page and edit them into your posts so we can easily see them.

Alright, any questions before we begin?

Will winners of battles be decided by the two people battling or the GM? Sorry, don't do groups often ^_^"

It really depends on who describes the attacks better.

The more descriptive your attacks are and the better you play against your opponent, will determine the Victor. Against an NPC, you'll almost always win (unless its an important NPC that I control), but players will be a challenge that I will determine an end result.

Example of the descriptive thing:

Losing Example: Blaziken jumped into the air and did a summersault to get behind Porygon. As he landed, he dived towards Porygon and used Flame Bite.

Winning Example: Blaziken slowly stood up, recovering from the devastating blow he had just received. The static from his foe's attack still ached his body and e knew he had to finish this battle quickly. With a quick motion, Blaziken got up from his kneeling position and dashed towards Porygon, lurching into the air only moments before tackling the Pokémon. As he swung through the air, his mouth began to fill with burning embers and his teeth turned as hot as lava. When he landed, Blaziken opened his jaws and shouted angrily, before plunging its Flame Bite into the neck of the Porygon, leaving behind a powerful burn that would have stung badly until it was properly taken care of.

You don't have to follow the examples perfectly, but it defiantly helps paint a picture ^^

Edited the IC link in the OP.

Haha that's fine, no worries.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Still open!

This looks so cool. I'll get started on thinking up a CS, and I'll try to get it up once I get home. ^/.^

Sweet. Any ideas on what character you're gonna play? OC or canon OC, I mean. (Seeing as how the avatars have no set personality short of what the player forces them to do, you could technically classify them as OC's because there's so much room to build upon)

Oh. I hadn't thought about that. I guess I like the design of the male protagonist in X/y. Either that one, or the one from Gold/silver.

Alright, sounds good. I'm gonna start messaging people to try and get some posts up xD

WIP

Name: James Camus

Nickname:
Jimmy

Home Region: Kalos

Appearance:
185px-XY_Calem.png

Pokemon: Snorlax, Dragonite, flaffy, skuntank, Mr. Mime, Golurk
Age when Trainer Started Pokémon Journey: 10

Starter Pokémon: Munclax

Crushes/Relationship Status:

Trainer's Favourite Pokémon: Snorlax, Dragonite, and Mareep

Reasons for Attending The Featival: He won his tickets from a trainer in a battle.

Goals/Hopes for the Festival: To show his pokemon a good time for all their hard work.

Goals/Hopes as a Trainer:

Other: (optional)

Pokémon Character Sheet:

Name of Pokémon: Snorlax
Nickname: Homer
Moves:
Metronome, Hyper Beam, Rollout, Brick Break, Self Destruct, shadow ball

Name of Pokémon: Dragonite
Nickname: Lilith
Moves: Dragon rush, Flamethrower, Ice beam, Thunder punch, Iron tail, Extreme Speed

Name of Pokémon: Flaffy
Nickname: Thor
Moves: Signal Beam, Power Gem, Focus Blast, Cotton Guard, Double Team, Discharge

Name of Pokémon: Skuntank
Nickname: Goop
Moves: Night Slash, Protect, Dig, Play Rough, Poison Jab, Dark Pulse

Name of Pokémon: Mr. Mime
Nickname: Mel
Moves: Light Screen, Reflect, Solar Beam, Psy shock, Charge Beam, Mimic

Name of Pokémon: Golurk
Nickname: Guard
Moves: Phantom Force, Hammer Arm, Earthquake, Mega punch, Stone Edge, Night shade

Last edited by a moderator:
Once its complete, I'll accept this ^^

Name: Requiem Dominus Mortalis

Nickname: The Dark God

Home Region: Orre

Pokemon

Species: Zoroark
Appearance:
attachment.php

Moves:

Night Daze
Night Slash
Dark Pulse
Flamethrower
Traits: Frequently poses as other people, and uses it's capacity for speech readily

Species: Absol
Appearance:
598146__evil-absol_p.jpg

Moves:

Night Slash
Psycho Cut
Slash
Shadow Claw
Traits: Seems to to hit just the right spots on his enemies naturally, and so trained in moves that amplified that point of reference. Also a shiny telepath.

Species: Alakazam
Appearance:
969ce4fa64ec60c3ec5bab86b3245a3b-d4t0wbq.jpg

Moves:

Psychic
Psycho Cut
Psyshock
Focus Blast
Traits: As well as being a white pokemon, he is of course a telepath and can communicate easily with the others. He also loves playing chess.

Species: Murkrow
Appearance:
murkrow_by_land_walker-d47oas7.jpg

Moves:

Aerial Ace
Fly
Shadow Ball
Psychic
Traits: She's a bit bossy, and mischievous, getting into trouble when she can. She tends to enjoy perching on people's heads.

Species: Frogadier
Appearance:
day_350__frogadier_by_cryptid_creations-d6t0sh9.png

Moves:
Scald
Thief
Dig
Surf
Traits: Another troublemaker, also the drummer of the band.

Species: Honedge
Appearance:
1373173455686.jpg

Moves:

Flash Cannon
Shadow Claw
Rock Slide
Slash
Traits: The newest one of the set, he's just kind of along for the ride presently, still trying to figure out his place in everything.
Age when Trainer Started Pokémon Journey: 13

Starter Pokémon: Zaigou

Crushes/Relationship Status: N/A

Trainer's Favourite Pokémon: Zaigou, Grim, and Oz

Reasons for Attending The Featival: Came as a Musician and a Gambler, but also came to find Meloetta who he found out was in the possession of a trainer named Nate.

Goals/Hopes for the Festival: To find and check on or release Meloetta. As a musician, she is an important Pokemon to him. He's also running low on funds, and figured the festival would be a good place to pick up some cash.

Goals/Hopes as a Trainer: To Become World Famous, and make enough money to pay off his family debt.

Theme Song:

Last edited:
Alright, made some minor modifications (Changed the nickname, noted that one of the lot could talk that normally wouldn't be able to, Oz is an Albino, etc.), nothing game changing, just wanted to let you know though

Works for me! Now... SOMEBODY F**KING POST ALREADY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.