2. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Scifi, Magical

In the ancient land of Hoenn...

...settlers labored diligently to build up their newfound region. Their efforts and safety were aided by the Overseers who secured their major territories — two of which were overruled by the rivaling Lilycove and Lavaridge clans: the Ruby clan and the Sapphire clan respectively. The Ruby clan pushes for a "Mt. Chimney" to be erected by Groudon to expand the region with its lava, while the Sapphire clan pushes for a sea channel to be carved straight through the region by Kyogre for water types to flourish.

To serve as their territorial guardians, the Ruby clan caught two of the Legendary titans — Regidrago and Regieleki, with dragon being a creator of magma, and electric being a hazard to water. In response, the Sapphire clan would capture Regice and Regirock, with ice to fortify their defenses, and rock to be a warning to all fire types...

Unbiased to the divisive tension, are the Emerald Expeditioners otherwise known as the "Laze team" who study the region. The jovial nickname of their organization being derived from actual laze or lava haze formed from lava spilling into the ocean — a representation of the clash between the opposing clans. Both clans seek Jirachi to make their wishes a reality, but neither would dare to allow the wish of the other.

my reserves are hisuian typhlosion/hisuian samurott, gigalith, noivern, gallade, rhyperior, flutter mane, houndoom, scolipede, cloyster, tentacruel, venusaur, skarmory, mienshao, alolan sandslash, aurorus, liepard, dark hawlucha, golduck, lanturn, quagsire and/or gastrodon, vaporeon/jolteon

my gm reserves are for plot purposes.

a player may only reserve 6 Pokémon upon creating a character sheet. reserves made without a sheet submission are not valid.

legendaries and dragon types are off limits at the start

Last edited:
Reactions: Takumi
I'm down for this if you end up getting this off the ground. I do have two different sets of teams in mind tho.

Reactions: True North
I know I'm late but I'm interested~!

Hey, if you're still willing to try and get this off the ground, I'd be interested in joining in as well.

Oh hey, I wasn't expecting this 👀 I'm still down if we get a few more interests :)

@LoveandHate91 @Andy

Last edited:
Reactions: Takumi
@True North sorry for the late response I've been pretty busy. I'm interested in at least seeing where this could go. So yeah you can sign me up.