Status
Not open for further replies.
"Dodge and use Ice Beam!" Rick commanded.

The vaporeon jumped over the side, dodging the dragon tail by only a mere few inches. It turns towards the flygon and readies a ice beam, a white-blue orb appearing in front of its opened mouth and not a moment shoots a white-blue beam at the flygon, due to its close proximity to the flygon dodging might be tricky and if it hits its going to hurt quite a lot.

----

Monkulus smirked when Primera let a Goodra. "This is going to be quite fun i'm sure." She says. Backing away so there would be enough space for both of their pokemons to battle safely before grabbing a luxury ball and letting out her staraptor. "I could have used a pokemon effective against yours but that would have been no fun now would it? Now Delta use Aerial Ace!." Just as Monkulus commanded, the staraptor uses aerial ace at the goodra and since the move never misses the goodra would just have to take the hit.

Primera smiled brightly, watching as she sent out a Staraptor, soon as it used Aerial ace. Yes, she was fully aware that the moved never missed, but it didn't mean that she couldn't counter it or protect from it. "Slime! Bide!" She commanded, as the Goodra nodded, and decided to take the hit itself. Goodra most likely would take a bit of damage as it's base defence wasn't the best, however, she didn't mind, as long as Goodra could hang in there! Also, due to Goodra's hidden ability, Gooey, Staraptor's speed would have gone down, as it was a physical attack. She was probably scheming something under that innocent smile of her's.

"Just a bit more!" She encouraged her pokemon, giving him more morale to work with. He stood there in a defensive stance, taking the Aerial Ace. He was pretty sturdy, however, since Primera had tried her best to raise his defences up.

@ResolverOshawott

Last edited by a moderator:
TYRANNT

Tyrannt looked up to Meta Jaw " What do you say bud, want to have another go?" He said. Meta Jaw let out a loud roar and left the battlefield and returned to hunting wild Sawbuck. "Guess he's too underwhelmed but that fight with the Pikachu to go on for today." Said Tyrannt looking to the new challenger. Although he had plenty of other Poke'mon who were in perfect fighting condition there were none around at the time being for him to command. "Why don't you hit up Lucy, Surly she and her Poke'mon are looking to fight."

"Alright Flygon, let's dance!"

Tsubasa commands as Flygon flies high, evading the Ice Beam as it began to home in.

"Flygon, Superpower!"

With the command, Flygon did a U-turn, head-on with the frosty blast. However, it didn't appear to feel a thing. In fact, the Ice Beam was deflected off Flygon's head as a red aura was radiated from it, being sprinkled in numerous directions and freezing the field. Should this hit land, it would be disastrous.

@ResolverOshawott

"Okay...?" Peirre replied, looking a little perplexed. He wasn't exactly sure who this Lucy person was and was put off by the turn down. I guess not finding any real competition would be a little disappointing. He rubbed the back of his neck and shrugged. "Too bad. He looks like an amazing Pokemon. You must be an incredible trainer to have raised him as such."

"What does she look like?" Kiku asked. He wasn't sure if Pierre knew who this Lucy was so the younger trainer thought that at least having a description of her would be nice.

TYRANNT

Tyrannt simply gave KIku a smug grin. "Odds are you saw her on the boat ride over. She was the platinum blonde who was sea sick the whole way." He then paused for a moment as if he remembered something. "Although knowing her she just might come to me, ergo come to us."

Pierre scratched at his head; he vaguely remembered seeing someone hunching over the railing of the ship but his focus was mainly on his Pokemon and on Kiku. "Oh, so her name was Lucy." He uirked an eyebrow and the insinuation. "So I guess you want us to wait around with you? Alright. I guess that wouln't hurt."

"Hm." Kiku hummed as he decided to stick with the other two, Kuro jumping onto his trainer's shoulder. The dark type gave a small growl of impatience. Though it turned to one of happiness when Kiku petted him to keep him occupied.

@Noctis the Devious @TyranntX

TYRANNT & LUCY

Tyrannt took a step to his left as a figure drop kicked right passed him and landed into one of Meta Jaw's footprints. "Perfect Timing Lucy..." He said with a bit of sarcasm. He then looked to Pierre, "Well she's here now, just like I said". The figure who attacked picked her self off the ground and made her self visible to everyone, it was Lucy without a doubt. Lucy was furious, she was already pissed that Tyrannt was here to begin with... But for her ambush not to work made her so mad she could barely see straight. "Damn It Tyrannt, you just can't cut a girl a break can you?" She snapped at Tyrannt. She then looked at Tyrannt's Poke'glove to see that he had already won his first battle. "You have THREE of them now? I'll see to it you won't get any more!" She yelled at Tyrannt. But Tyrannt remained calm and headed hump the hill and stood next to Pierre. "She can be a bit... Loud, but an opponent is still an opponent. So what do you say? You up,for the challenge?"

Last edited:
Kiku stared at the two curiously, finding the two strange. Both trainer and Umbreon looked to Pierre for his answer to Tyrannt's question. Kiro gave a delighted purr at Kiku beginning to pet him once more.

@TyranntX @Noctis the Devious

Status
Not open for further replies.