[OOC] Pokemon Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't why I didn't do this before, but I think I'll include the PokeChips under the cast list ^^'

I've made my post.

Alright @ResolverOshawott it's up to your character to accept or decline.

Short post cause i have a Warhammer game going on and i'm sleepy af.

@TyranntX, I thought I'd take advantage of your battle scene and pit you up against a Steelix :P Take that how you will.

@NyanCat15, If you need someone to interact with, Citrus' character, Primera, is in need of a battle.

UPDATE: Minor changes to the Rules and Cast tabs. The Table of Contents has also been updated.

Last edited:
@TyranntX, if you want me to play the trainer with the Steelix I can so you're not facing off against yourself writing wise. That's half of what the whole NPC thing in the character skeleton was about: so someone could step in without having to use their characters if they were unavailable or something of the like.

I'm sorry, but, I can't tell if you're accepting new people or not, but, I thought I'd see if I can join. If so, could you use anything in particular? I have a couple Pokémon OC's that I've been wanting to try and use.

Of course :D Go ahead and post up your character(s). I honestly don't think we need anything very specific at this time except maybe some more Team Rocket characters as we only have three of those.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Can a pokemon use more than one move in a turn? like for defensive purposes.

Here you go! I hope this is okay. If I need to change anything, please say so.

Aoko
new_pokeball_emoticon_by_grovyle_n_wolfluvr.png

lancelot+the+cubone+and+trainer.png

"From now on, I'll cry with you..."

Name:
Aoko

Side:
Neutral

Experience:
Eight Years

Strengths:
Survivalist | Determined | Authoritative | Quick Learner | Physically Fit | Versatile

Weaknesses:
Anti-Social | Quick Tempered | Technology | Emotional | Lacks Caution | One Track Minded

Appearance:
Aoko has a small frame with a lithe musculature from years of living in the wilderness. A short and rather unkempt mop of hair sits atop a rounded scalp, with bangs fairly long on the sides and short in the middle, framing their face.

Aoko has dark brown eyes with a naturally curious and caring gleam to them, with large pupils accustomed to seeing efficiently during the long nights. While they don't have many clothes, Aoko does occasionally dress differently, but prefers earthy tones and darker moderately form fitting clothes, preferring short sleeves and shorts to their lengthier counterparts.

Region:
Kanto

Personality:
Aoko is fiercely protective of all things natural and close to them. Often curious about people, yet lacking caution, and sometimes social manners, Aoko often asks questions about things unknown to them. Aside from their best friend, Cubone, Aoko rarely opens up to people, and has grown to be wary of groups of people.

Although often seen as a loner, a "savage", or rude, Aoko is typically very friendly, though can be quite aggressive when angered. Due to a life of struggle, Aoko Learned to fight, hunt, and forage, while also maintaining as much of a joy filled life as possible. Aside from climbing, swimming, and hearing stories, Pokémon training and battling remains their only pastime.

Aoko is only truly trusting of Cubone, themself, and the remainder of their Pokémon friends. Lastly, Aoko is highly secretive about their life and virtually everything about themself, even to the point that they hide their Gender from nearly everyone they meet, and makes an effort not to draw attention to it.

Short Bio:
Orphaned at a young age, Aoko was essentially self-taught in nearly everything, and as such, is heavily independent and self-reliant. The only individual they trust fully is Cubone, the Pokémon they found crying one late moonlit night. The two found kinship in their lonliness, and grew close as they helped each other survive all those years.

While occasionally staying in various towns, Aoko picked up Pokémon training, not having realized that they had already essentially been doing it. After discovering that various trainers battled each other to hone their skills, as well as for fun, Aoko decided to do the same.

From then, the duo ventured around Kanto, challenging anyone they came upon, developing their skills at battling in ways that battling wild Pokémon as they had never could. It didn't take a long time before Aoko realized that they would need more allies if they meant to defeat trainers who used full teams. With this in mind, the pair grew into a small but formidable team of skillful combatants.

One day, during a visit to Pallet Town, Aoko overhead a couple of trainers discussing some event they had heard of through the grapevine, a grand contest of Pokémon trainers. This immediately piqued their interest, prompting them to seek out additional information. Not long after, they discovered the means of entering, and left to prove their worth, grow stronger, and have the greatest adventure of their life thus far.

Pokémon Team:

latest

Species:

Cubone

Type:
Ground

Special Ability:
Rock Head

Hidden Ability:
Battle Armor

growlithe.gif

Species:
Growlithe

Type:
Fire

Special Ability:
Intimidate

nidorino.gif

Species:
Nidorino

Type:
Poison

Special Ability:
Poison Point

Hidden Ability:
Hustle

scyther.gif

Species:
Scyther

Type:
Bug/Flying

Special Ability:
Technician

Available to Play NPC's:
Yes

Aoko's favorite food is grapes.

Aoko dislikes pokéballs, but stores two of their Pokémon in them.

^ Both because they can be unruly, and because they made Stealth difficult.

Cubone has only cried about a dozen times since meeting Aoko.

^ Aside from full moon nights, when both do.

Growlithe was the first Pokémon Aoko obtained, but wasn't "caught".

^ In barely a year's time, Aoko and Cubone have grown very close to him.

Aoko dislikes sleeping indoors, preferring to sleep outside or in trees.

^ Due to an unfortunate incident in a bathhouse, Aoko bathes in streams exclusively.

More later!

Last edited by a moderator:
@TyranntX, if you want me to play the trainer with the Steelix I can so you're not facing off against yourself writing wise. That's half of what the whole NPC thing in the character skeleton was about: so someone could step in without having to use their characters if they were unavailable or something of the like.

Sure you can, Just what I need to keep going too.

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
@Lykaon, looks fine to me :) Accepted.

• Thank You
@ResolverOshawott, sorry, your post got lost in my alerts >. <

Hm, this can be tricky. If you're using a move that raises your stats that is one move. If you're use a move like protect that begins your move, allowing you to promptly counter.

Give me an example if you want a more specific answer. Otherwise, it depends on the circumstance.

@ResolverOshawott, sorry, your post got lost in my alerts >. <

Hm, this can be tricky. If you're using a move that raises your stats that is one move. If you're use a move like protect that begins your move, allowing you to promptly counter.

Give me an example if you want a more specific answer. Otherwise, it depends on the circumstance.

Like "Vaporeon uses dig whilst using acid armor to dodge her foe"

Though i imagined "Vapereon runs pass her enemy whilst acid armor" is allowed.

Acid armor while dodging is allowed. Using acid armor while also using dig seems over kill o.o Moves like that should be kept to one move, but no one should expect the pokemon to stand still while an attack is heading their way whether it's their turn or not :P

Reactions: Takumi
Yep ^.^

Oh and, @Lykaon, if you need a summery of what's going on, the Table of Contents should detail everything up to a certain point, though it's not up to date on the most recent posts like Primera finding Monkulus. But @Crow's character, Risk, could use some interaction as well as @NyanCat15's character, Vance (if I ever hear back from them). @TyranntX's character, Lucy is also still in play.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.