Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, somebody better stop me, because I'm really liking my gym leader character. He's got a boss theme and stuff now.

Ugh, somebody better stop me, because I'm really liking my gym leader character. He's got a boss theme and stuff now.
Legens is going to be gone for five days so no one will. He told me this was dead. But we have enough people interested so we can probably still do it. He seems to still want o do it. I don't think I would want to do another RP with a lot of people. maybe 3-4 people.

Well shit, I just checked the time everything was posted at, and it does seem like I'm pretty late to the party.

I'd put a comfortable number at six, that way, if we lose one or two, it's no biggie, but we've got enough at start to give everybody plenty of stuff while they work out the kinks in their character/writing. Also, six is how many pokemon are on a team.

Well shit, I just checked the time everything was posted at, and it does seem like I'm pretty late to the party.

I'd put a comfortable number at six, that way, if we lose one or two, it's no biggie, but we've got enough at start to give everybody plenty of stuff while they work out the kinks in their character/writing. Also, six is how many pokemon are on a team.
Yah I'm cool with that.

Yeah I'm still here

Well, looks like we're doing well.

I've got my fingers crossed that Legens will return to us.

Well, looks like we're doing well.

I've got my fingers crossed that Legens will return to us.
We can plot more while we wait. This is group plotting.

Alrighty then, well, let's plot.

So, it seems that the three of us have came to a consensus on:

Evil team is time-travelling from the future.
If there is an angsty, anti hero type character, they should totally be the leader of the evil-team's past self.
Also, you know, that stuff outlined in the original post, about this being the in-game continuity, and the region's shady elite four.

Somebody let me know if I'm wrong there.

So, here's some more stuff to throw around:

Time-travel machine is powered by pokemon, who are used as batteries to meet the device's enormous energy needs.
The evil-team's main goal is to conquer the world in the place of another evil empire, at any costs. Of course, they keep this secret, to try and minimize paradoxes.
The elite four rules over the nation as a sort of military state. Not necessarily in an evil way, the military just has a very large presence among the populace. Think more Fullmetal Alchemist, and less USSR.

Alrighty then, well, let's plot.

So, it seems that the three of us have came to a consensus on:

Evil team is time-travelling from the future.
If there is an angsty, anti hero type character, they should totally be the leader of the evil-team's past self.
Also, you know, that stuff outlined in the original post, about this being the in-game continuity, and the region's shady elite four.

Somebody let me know if I'm wrong there.

So, here's some more stuff to throw around:

Time-travel machine is powered by pokemon, who are used as batteries to meet the device's enormous energy needs.
The evil-team's main goal is to conquer the world in the place of another evil empire, at any costs. Of course, they keep this secret, to try and minimize paradoxes.
The elite four rules over the nation as a sort of military state. Not necessarily in an evil way, the military just has a very large presence among the populace. Think more Fullmetal Alchemist, and less USSR.
I like that idea. Maybe we can add darker elements of death, war, plague, into the mix. Maybe making player death a thing in this. Maybe we can go so far as to add pokemon anthro thign that ash does in the anime. Maybe that is more common this region?

Mmmmaaaaybe. I'm not a huge fan of that pokemon fusion stuff, but I do like the idea of player death, and in universe warfare.

Maybe need power aren't really the bad guys maybe they are just fighting for democracy.

I got the go from Legens to start this without him. So who is still interested should we make a OOC?

I concede this thread to whoever claims first dibs.

I might, but I'm currently running two group RP's, so I'm gonna hold off for now and see if anyone steps up.

I'm still down to play. @Neko_Green seems to be the most interested in GMing. I'd be down to co-gm some stuff, and we should all pitch in ideas for the region.

Should this be a closed RP in a PM chat? Should we start thing about our characters in here?

Hey, if you want help with world building and map making, id love to help you. I wouldn't join as a player, rather a consult to help you with the world building and lore development and all that jazz. I don't have time to make a character and play but I can make time to help develop your RP's content if you'd like. Let me know and good Luck! I'm a huge Pokemon fan and I support this roleplay without hesitation! Hail Aresa!

Hey, if you want help with world building and map making, id love to help you. I wouldn't join as a player, rather a consult to help you with the world building and lore development and all that jazz. I don't have time to make a character and play but I can make time to help develop your RP's content if you'd like. Let me know and good Luck! I'm a huge Pokemon fan and I support this roleplay without hesitation! Hail Aresa!
I was interested in helping that to it's always good to have more people. I think my character will be the Team Powers leader's past self. @Eon came up with that idea. We can just do this with two-three people we can double if that cool.

Should we have a few fakemon? Maybe get them commissioned? I think there are fakemon thing in showdown I'm not sure.

I think maybe we should make our own legendaries, but aside from that, I say we stick to the realmon.

Also, are we changing the evil team's name from Team Quantum to Team Power? Because one of those things is far, far more generic than the other.

I'd be cool with having a group PM chat, that seems pretty cool, and I be alright with just doing the world-building here.

Status
Not open for further replies.