Pokemon in Equestria

As the day wore on, it seemed that no help was going to come for her today. She'd just have to wait it out and see what happened. Maybe this whole mess would be ironed out in its own time. It was an unbelievably naive way to view the current predicament, but there was little room left for sanity at the moment.

Keeping largely to the sidelines, Wendy almost missed the gathering of all the ponies, and would have gone on entirely unaware, had she not been lured by the fanfare.

She might have made the connection sooner, but panic has a way of making one forget the simple things in life. As it was, Wendy only realised exactly when she was, as the hideously majestic Nightmare Moon appeared. Needless to say, the ponies were afraid, as was the Nidorina, if she was honest. History could be rewritten, afterall.

Brandon was laughing. He could hear the screaming all the way to the forest. Which meant His Liege had arrived, and he only had few moments to prepare.

"And who or what might you be?"

Or no time at all. Turning around, Brandon bowed before the midnight black alicorn.

"Hmmm, you are bowing to me... so you recognize me?" Brandon gave a nod. "And you understand me..."

"Yes, Your Majesty, I do."

The royal black pony recoiled slightly. "And you speak... tell me, why should I not destroy you where you stand?"

Standing tall Brandon showed off his crescent moon scythe on his head. Recognizing the shape, Nightmare smiled slightly. "Because I swear my fealty to you, Moon Goddess. Allow me to be your messenger, warrior, and personal helper."

Nightmare Moon looked at him for a few minutes, evaluating his usefulness and his flaws.

"Very well... but to prove yourself I am giving you a task."

"Anything."

"Destroy the foals who come to stop me."

Brandon got an evil look in his eye and he grinned manically.

"Of course..., My Master..."

Last edited by a moderator:
It didn't take long for the six mares to gather together and find their way to a conclusion about the elements of harmony. It was hardly a difficult leap, and with the tenacious characters involved their course was set almost immediately. What they didn't know, was the fact that someone was following them.

Wendy had no wish to interfere with the six of them, not wanting to change the future for the worse. She knew that they needed to find themselves and their friendships as that group, and so kept within sight and earshot, though moving as quietly as possible to avoid detection.

No sooner had they entered the forest, were trials in sight. The Nidorina soon saw the cliff that would site Applejack's time to shine. A respectful distance away, she settled onto her haunches, watching and waiting to see that all would be well.

Brandon left the crumbling ruins, an idea forming in his head. He would wait for Rainbow Dash, and attempt to communicate to her. He still had yet to see what his ability to talk would do to a NON-shy pony... he was hoping it would go well. If he could get RD on his side, no more Elements, AND he would get an amazing comrade.

Even when he was still a closet brony, Brandon always had a thing for Rainbow Dash. Kinda of a pervy thing, but no one else had to know that. If she could join him, he'd be happy on more than one level.

Maybe she wouldn't mind the way he looked, she was friends with Gilda after all.