Pokemon Go is out now!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have only found like, four Pokemon. And haven't been able to train them AT ALL!

Yay for living in the middle of nowhere!

I have super op Golduck and like eevees up the butt

I have
caterpie
kakuna
weedle
pidgey
slowpoke
charmander
zubat
psyduck
nidoran
venonat
spearow
ratta
I would have Golbat and coffing but I has no pokeballs

i am curious which legendary is living in mount fuji
Only one way to find out.

Better gather your mountain-climbing gear. OwO

ALSO, now that I think about it... Pokemon Go is probably the only Pokemon game where HM's would be totally welcome, if only it was at all possible to implement them. XD Like... using cut to cut down small trees and clear a path? Using surf to get across water? Using flash to light up dark areas? All of these would've been very helpful in my Pokemon journey so far. XD Ah, I can dream, I suppose...

In other news, I showed Pokemon Go to my grandmother and it just blew her mind...

Only one way to find out.

Better gather your mountain-climbing gear. OwO

ALSO, now that I think about it... Pokemon Go is probably the only Pokemon game where HM's would be totally welcome, if only it was at all possible to implement them. XD Like... using cut to cut down small trees and clear a path? Using surf to get across water? Using flash to light up dark areas? All of these would've been very helpful in my Pokemon journey so far. XD Ah, I can dream, I suppose...
Just carry a chainsaw, a flashlight and a boat.

*shrug*

My friends were joking that the company should come out with more physical items to lure Pokemon like a lantern to draw Litwicks and other Ghost Pokemon. xD

Draining battery + Having to go outside makes Pokémon GO a no-go to me. I caught Bulbasaur. Whoo. Love the idea though.

Might try Ingress.

Draining battery + Having to go outside makes Pokémon GO a no-go to me. I caught Bulbasaur. Whoo. Love the idea though.

Might try Ingress.

You could try getting an external battery thingy for your phone, so you can charge it on the go. Super handy! ^^

You could try getting an external battery thingy for your phone, so you can charge it on the go. Super handy! ^^
I could go for that, but I don't know where to get any, if I can afford them, or if they go together with my LG phone. Thanks for the tip, though.

sounds like DLC/expansion set to me....
I do believe that's exactly what it will be. Because the pokemon are already typed "Dark" and "Fairy" and those weren't types until later generations.

I could go for that, but I don't know where to get any, if I can afford them, or if they go together with my LG phone. Thanks for the tip, though.

Well, there's always online shopping... :D

Which would at least be a good way to look and see if you can afford one.

I got mine for free at a convention I attended once, so I have no idea how much they go for. O_O But... If it's something a convention can afford to hand out to every attendee? I imagine they can't be too pricey. :P

sounds like DLC/expansion set to me....

I know they said at E3 that they have plans to add the other generations later. I'm glad it's just the original 151 to start with, though -- makes for a feasible goal to start with if you really want to catch 'em all. XD

There's also trading -- which currently isn't possible in the game, but they've also stated that they plan to add it in later. In general, they said that the launch versions of the game are pretty bare-bones compared to what they have in mind for the future. So it looks like we have a lot to look forward to. OwO

Servers seem to have gotten much better. Hit level 15 today.

I've figured out the strategy. I should be much higher but I didn't have a great day catching things. Struggled with my throws and the places I went for the first few hours didn't provide me much of anything.

I have to hit my downtown tomorrow to stock up on everything.

If anyone wants any tips, or has questions, just ask. I'll help out as best I can. I've figured most everything out.

I hit level 16 tonight, and evolved my growlithe to an arcanine. CP 1235

Reactions: Hope and Boba Fit
I hit level 16 tonight, and evolved my growlithe to an arcanine. CP 1235
That is badass!!! My highest potential is my Ivysaur at 500. Then my Gloom at like 521. The final evolutions of those fully powered up will hopefully be around 1100 or 1200.

TEAM MYSTIC REPRESENT.

Got a new phone just for this shit (Not really, my old was like a week from retirement)

Everyone, including my nerd of a boss have it. We are scouring the areas around the office during lunch lol.

This game is the bane of my existence at the moment. I mentioned it to my husband and he decided to try it out, now I spend most of our nightly walks standing around waiting for him to catch a damn pokemon and feeling like an idiot. I tried pointing out that a forty year old man is too old to be yelling out that he's caught a Pikachu, and that might have worked if it wasn't for the sixty year old he met last night at the 'gym'. But, I can appreciate what they're trying to do, and I do like the idea that the gyms and stops are all safe places for kids. Where I live the stops are around the schools, and churches, while the gyms are the library and the fire station.

Status
Not open for further replies.