Pokémon: Go Adventure! (Interest Check, See Inside for Details)

Slight character change for me, mainly just name and gender.

Without further ado:

Name: Ledagi Grenholde

images

Ledagi during one of her rare 'cute' phases.

images

Cold weather gear is also available

Background: An eager Ranger freshly transferred to the Holon Region. Pokemon League certified.

Ledagi has rated exceptionally high on empathy tests.

• Love
Reactions: BigBirdie
Do you still accept people? I saw the player limit and that you mentioned the other user who asked was the last one, but I'm not sure if you already fully accepted five people, as I wasn't sure if you go with the first-come-first-served approach.

As for character ideas, should you be open to new applicants, I was thinking either an aspiring archeologist or perhaps otherwise researching type. Maybe someone who is very interested in the mythology of Pokemon, and older civilizations? My other idea idea was a more rowdy-type starting over in a new region, having moved there from Orre.

I think to keep things simple we'll let you in, but that will be the final person. Don't want this getting too large given the semi-freeform style of it.

I like that a lot actually, glad to see some Orre love!

• Thank You
Reactions: sun.
Sweet, thank you!

Do you have a set sheet we can fill-out? I didn't see one, but maybe I'm being a mole again. :U

We don't have a sheet yet; but that will be coming soon.

The cs I threw up as just a simple one to intro my character. Once we get the Official Character Sheet, I'll fill in more

Camellia
Cam, lily | 16-17 | Scorpion |
Cam was born in Kalos and was raised their for most of her life until her father "retired" from his job and moved them out to Holon when she was 12. Her mother died when she was 5, but her father tells her often how similar they are.

Cam is tall, standing at 5'9", with long curly hair which is often died very bright colors, and brown skin. Her fashion style is very pastel goth/rock

Fun Fact (s):
Cam has a resting bitch face, which doesn't help her case as being seen as a rotten apple
Started dressing in pastel to make her look less threatening and troublesome in her village, so now she feels very comfortable in it.

(Will find images when CS is up)

Wanted to write some key stuff down before I forgot

While I know we're still in the planning stages, there is one very import question I have:

What's the numerical limit to the movesets of our pokemon?

• Useful
Reactions: BigBirdie
While I know we're still in the planning stages, there is one very import question I have:

What's the numerical limit to the movesets of our pokemon?

Oh thats a great questions, in the games and such its usually five(four?), but ive joined other Poke rps were they allow six even seven moves per pokemon.

I know that in the games, it's 4. I've also seen some rps where it's the same, but I (personally) feel that that is too limiting. One of the Pokemon RP systems I played had a limit of 6, which gives a bit more freedom without it seeming OP.

But it is up to Mr. Pibbs in the final cut

Oh thats a great questions, in the games and such its usually five(four?), but ive joined other Poke rps were they allow six even seven moves per pokemon.

I'd say so long as it makes sense for your Pokemon, I really don't have a preference (but I would say pick the 4-5 most commonly used ones to list in their mini sheet)

this looks like an amazing idea! seems i was a tad late to the party though but still a well fleshed out idea