Pokemon Gijinka RP(OOC/Sign Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
no problemo~! I just thought I would bring it up~

haha~ Of course that is completely up to you~ ^^

Aurelius is finished. ^^ As I'm kind of new to the site, is there any good way to advertise? ;w;

Name: Daria
Type of character: Bachelorette
Species: Dunsparce
Appearance:
1c9b12c24425cd239506a3eba79c78b9.jpg

Clothing: Daria loves to wear one piece dresses, but they don't usually go above her knees unless the temperature calls for it. She's very practical when it comes to choosing what she wears, sometimes her socks wouldn't even match, but she wouldn't care in the slightest. She likes pastel coloured clothing, and wears them when she can.

Personality: Daria is a very carefree and absent-minded girl, but is deceptively equipped with a sharp tongue. She does not take well to flirting, and will curse out the man behind it. She does however, like making friends when she can and moving on from there if both parties pleased to. She likes to take things slow, and enjoys hiking while listening to natural sounds and the such.

Name: William
Type of character: bachelor
Species: Whimsicott
Appearance:
shiny_whimsicott_gijinka_by_feredir-d5gkyya.png

Clothing: William is self conscious about his body, and often wants cover it up with heavy and big clothing. Though another big reason for it, is because he just likes soft things. The only time he'll dress lightly is if inside his own home, or if it's really necessary to.

Personality: He is deemed responsible and dependable by others. He likes to work by himself, and often does so as well. William doesn't like asking others for things unless he knows he can do something else in return. He is used to spoiling others because of his little sister, who he cares deeply for, but will still give a stern talking to if she's done bad. This results to some stressful nights, to which he hides from the public and sister herself.

*O* Hello! It's nice to meet you!

Your characters are gorgeous, and definitely accepted!

Thanks a lot! I'm new too, but I'm pretty sure you can make a banner to better advertise.

I'll have to try my hand at it later on! o: Or maybe make a request... ;w; Lemme go add your characters to the list right now.

Name- Nova Leolan

Type of Character-Bachelor

Gender- Male

Species- Manectric

Occupation- Inn manager

Age- 22

Appearance-
shockwave_by_pikalu-d5p6k29.png

Clothing- he wears clothes that he likes and hates to be forced into an outfit

Personality- He can be extremely aggressive when pissed off but when not hes sassy and impatient. He will finish whatever he's doing and hates doing anything last minute or leaving anything unfinished. When his friends are hurt he is loving and caring and will help them out he does anything he can to make people happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
YAY!!! THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE NOW!!! >///<

Hello! Welcome, it's nice to meet you! ^^ I just happened to notice that your character's entire personality was one, run-on sentence. Please make sure to properly use punctuation in later posts! ;o;

yeah sorry about that... I'm gonna fix that right now

It's okay! The RP will start either today or tomorrow. :3

Yoooo, I want in on this. I've never done a gijinka pokemon thing though. I just have to use that word as a tag to find a picture right? (Boy, for some reason I feel hitmonchan won't have many.)

AHHH!!! I don't know if I want to play a hot-blooded guy or girl hitmonchan!! (Unless I can't choose a female due to the fact hitmonchans are male only)

No, perfectly fine for you to have a female Hitmonchan. :)

Cool, thanks! I'll work on it right now! (I'm just going to edit this to not double post.)

Name- Natsuki (Usually asks others to just call her Nate or Nat)

Type of Character[Main, Bachelor, Bachelorette, Other]- Bachelorette

Gender- Girl

Species- Hitmonchan

Occupation- Royal Gaurd

Age- 19

Appearance- Natsuki is a slim woman, but shows small signs of muscle. Despite this, she is much stronger than she looks, capable of lifting heavy objects with ease. While she lacks the ability to fight from far away, she excels at moving up to her opponents and striking fast and hard. Her skin is a light brown with black, spiky hair that reaches slightly past her shoulders. Her eyes are a dark blue and she stands at about 5'04". Her skin is rather rough due to her intensive training to grow stronger. Because of her tendency to wear boxing gloves everywhere, her hands are one of the few areas that are soft and smooth.

Clothing- To Natsuki, clothing is only there to keep herself modest. Her clothing repertoire consists of many different t-shirts; some are tight and too small while others are barely the right size. For the shirts that are too way big, she ties a sash around her body and makes it into a makeshift dress. At the very least, she wears fitting shorts and shoes that can keep up with her training.

Personality- Natsuki is a hot-blooded girl, and can easily become passionate about something if she can relate it to becoming stronger. Hardly considering herself a girl, she puts being a gaurd and fighter in front of it. While she enjoys fighting, she doesn't go out of her way to make fights, but will always accept the challenge. She isn't the smartest girl, and can easily be irked by those using extensive vocabulary outside of her understanding. With the discipline she recieved when she was a human, it is hard for her to become angry as it impedes her ability to fight soundly. She normally walks around with a grin on her face, either training or thinking about training.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.