Pokemon Gijinka RP. Darkrais Power.

Which side would You (Not your characters) be on?

• Good (Arceus)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Bad (Darkrai)

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Neutral (Mew)

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
Ceb flying throw the woods when all of it was happening. but when the earth was shaking. a tree landed on her wing and she yelled falling to the ground. she tryed to move but she could not. and she started to cry

Bolt frowned with a small sigh, "Yes. I felt it. And also I can feel Darkrais power. It's so goddamn annoying..." He said with a growl.

Kyioas ears automatically pricked up and she floated over to the celebi and frowned, tugging against the tree to pull it off her wing.

With a blur and a shout of "Dig" past the infernape and ninetails. a hole appeared a few feet in front of them. They could see which way the figure was going.

Soon enough the figure went towards the trapped celebi where the absol was trying to help. The figure made a hole underneath the celebi just big enough to realease the wing.as soon as the celebi was free the figure jumped out and sat on the fallen tree. It was a weavil he had a pokeallica baseball cap on backwards and torn t shirt jeans and a packpack. The weavil slid his backpack round to the front and grabbed a candy bar out. took a bite out it and calmly said "Name's Wave... wave li". then he took out a potion and sprayed it on the celebi. "There you little celebi hope that feels better" "Hey Absol dude you hungry? I'm sure I got another candybar in here somewhere" Wave sticks his head in his packback rummaging through.

Last edited by a moderator:
Manson started at the Weavile with a small frown, he didn't like sudden intrusions. "No, I've just eaten a lot of berries, I don't need anything else." He said with a slight frown.

"Cheer up dude" while snacking on his bar "Name's Wave".

Manson glared at Wave, he didn't like to be talked to like a weakling. He wasn't called "Sir Soul" for anything.

"You know its impolite not to share your name I've told you mine. I'm only here to help but if you don't want to talk or need my help" Wave dusted himself of "I can be on my merry way dude. There's something not right and I want to find out what it is".

Manson frowned more, "You don't say huh?" He asked sarcastically. "Fine, the names Manson Averon Arack..."

Wave just smiled and shook his head "So up tight dude so do you know what's happening Manson"