Pokemon Gijinka (OOC Chat Thread)

Okay, connecting your character to another person's character makes this difficult. @Madness needs to be okay with it. If it's okay with him, then it's approved by me. Otherwise, rework your back story.

May I join?

Name: she has no name
Image: thumb.jpg
Level: 20
Ability: Pick up
Moves (Four only):
Scratch
Bite
Growl
Fury Swipes

This nameless meowth gijinka absolutely loves shiny things and stealing, though I'm sure you guessed that much. She's mischievious, energetic, and excitable.
(Just thought I'd put a bit of a personality...)

So, that's her...
I'll change anything if necicery.
I hope she's acceptable. ^w^

Perfectly fine. Approved.

Headlesskoko and I worked out our stuff previously. So definitely fine with me. XD

Ah, okay. Next time, let me know. Approved.

BTW, sometime this weekend or early next week, we'll be kicking off this RP.

tumblr_lrdvvvhqak1r2faogo1_5001-1.jpg
Arcanine
20 in human years
Female
Intimidate
[Thunder Fang] [Crunch] [Extreme Speed] [Flame Wheel]

1367564571773.jpg
Charmander
Lvl 10
Male
Blaze
[Scratch] [Growl] [Ember] [Smokescreen]
Arcanine had been taking care of Charmander since it hatched out of it's egg. She had seen its mother lose a battle with a trainer, but hadn't paid it any mind until she stumbled upon the Charmander egg. She kept the egg company, not wanting to leave it defenseless. She had been without parents growing up, so she didn't want this young one to go through the difficult times she did. A few days after she had started staying with the egg, it hatched into a baby Charmander. She loved the little lizard as soon as she set her eyes on him. Arcanine is very protecting of Charmander and will not let anything hurt him.

(Hope this is alright. Tell me if I need to change anything)

Looks fine to me. Approved.

Hou the Houndoom
tumblr_lq3l0iTNVD1qerfvxo1_250.gif
tumblr_lsmmdqCsmT1qerfvxo1_250.gif

Level: 30

Ability:
Flash Fire

[Inferno] [Ember] [Bite] [Fire Fang]

That's perfectly fine.

Approved! Oh, and there has been a max participants cap at the insistence of several other users. No more than 20 total players will be permitted.

I'm glad I managed to get in before this closed OwO

Also, a question: Are gijinka characters allowed to be boxed if they're caught? I mean, if someone with a full team catches someone who's gijinka and doesn't feel like having them on their team, are they free to do that? Now, I might be overanalyzing a bit, because it doesn't really make sense for someone to catch something they're not planning to use, but you know, it's good to know I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
To answer your question, yes. The Ginda region has it's own PC storage system, though it is also the only one NOT connected to the other PC systems. It also has more limited space, but that will almost never get brought up. Basically, if you travel to Ginda, the only Pokemon you have when you arrive are the ones you bring with you. You can't access Bill's PC and pull out another one. Likewise, if you're from Ginda and travel somewhere else, then you can't access the Ginda region PC system, so you have to catch new Pokemon and use their system. All other regions are connected, but Ginda doesn't allow foreigners in very much, and doesn't like it's natives leaving often, since they don't want the Gijinka population to become threatened.

Another note, all the towns in Ginda are to be named after Alice in Wonderland character/places, with the starting town/port city being "Cheshire," and the final town being "Alice."

Hmm, I meant more for example if a trainer catches me, who's playing a gijinka character, are they allowed to put me in a box and therefore render me useless?

Technically, yes, but I would frown upon that very much. That's just rude.

I see. Well, I'm sure it won't be a problem, especially not if the creator has marked their standing in the issue.