2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I would tend to play Modern Fantasy or High Fantasy
I can't believe I'm stupid enough to convince myself to make a challenge for myself to draw the whole Pokemon Roster as a Gijinka.

Note to people: I can't draw, I barely can draw stickman so prepare to get your eyes hurt.

Challenge:
-There's no time limit but I must finish the whole 700++ gijinkas

-No Chibi and I must color my drawing full body

-I can't draw shiny pokemon

Want to join?:
-requirement to join is to draw stickman, if you can draw a stickman, you're pass

-Claim the number before draw your gijinkas

-You have a month to finish it or else spot will back open

-Have fun drawing ^,^

One more thing, there aren't any theme for gijinka so feel free to draw fantasy or modern fantasy themed clothing

Rules of posting:
-Criticize are allowed but bashing aren't allowed

-Feel free to post a comment below ^,^

GEN 1: (ongoing)
#1-#151
Done:
Bulbasaur

GEN 2:
#152-251

GEN 3:
#252-386

GEN 4:
#387-#493

GEN 5:
#494-#649

GEN 6:
#650-#721

Current Status: drawing Eeveelution gen 1 + Eevee

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Oh, I'd love to draw #153(Bayleef), #245(Suicune), and maybe #038(Ninetails).

Although I'll probably just start with Suicune. And if anyone else wants any of those three, that's cool, too. :D

Reactions: GreenSea
Oh, I'd love to draw #153(Bayleef), #245(Suicune), and maybe #038(Ninetails).

Although I'll probably just start with Suicune. And if anyone else wants any of those three, that's cool, too. :D
Got it~!

set of bulbas.png

Almost don with Suicune. This is a super quick sketch, so it's pretty dang sloppy. o_o

WELP. I HAVEN'T COLORED YET(AND HAVEN'T TOTALLY FINISHED ANYWAYS), AND LIKE I SAID, IT'S SLOPPY, BUT...

img_20151006_181116166_by_teh_zombish-d9c70ni.jpg

• Love
WELP. I HAVEN'T COLORED YET(AND HAVEN'T TOTALLY FINISHED ANYWAYS), AND LIKE I SAID, IT'S SLOPPY, BUT...

img_20151006_181116166_by_teh_zombish-d9c70ni.jpg
it's still cool though~! really love it~!

• Thank You
it's still cool though~! really love it~!
Thank you! ^_^

By the way, I like your Bulbasaur! I totally forgot to mention that. o_o Anyways, my only advice would be(if you desire, since it already looks good as is) is that a bit more detail could be cool, or a front profile so that one can see all the features. :3

Personally, though, I've got to admit - I'm bad with adding detail after finishing something. Mainly because I end up screwing up and making it worse. XD

Thank you! ^_^

By the way, I like your Bulbasaur! I totally forgot to mention that. o_o Anyways, my only advice would be(if you desire, since it already looks good as is) is that a bit more detail could be cool, or a front profile so that one can see all the features. :3

Personally, though, I've got to admit - I'm bad with adding detail after finishing something. Mainly because I end up screwing up and making it worse. XD
Thanks for the advice~ ^o^~!

Yeah I also feel that way~! I'm like... - Adding color and texture...- "Shoot! I think it's need more! wait no that one XD~!"

• Love
Thanks for the advice~ ^o^~!

Yeah I also feel that way~! I'm like... - Adding color and texture...- "Shoot! I think it's need more! wait no that one XD~!"
No problem!

Oh my gosh, exactly! Good to know I'm not the only one that's like that. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.