Pokemon Forever!

Re: Pokemon Forever

Oh yeah, the old coma theory. I've read a few other crazy ones like that. Let me see...

For one, Gary Oak was the Good Guy.

And actually, I just found a link to a site that has most of the other ones and more! Here.

I love you man.
Your post made me think of LIFE--- well not really but it made me giggle.

Eight-sans~
You didn't offend me. xD I am not easily offended, if ever.~ <3
AND YAY EXTRA AWESOME POKEMON INFO.

When The Group is made, you shall post that all in there.~ <3

Pokemon Name: Piplup

Level:

Type: Water
-Weak Against: Grass, Electric
-Strong Against: Steel, Fire, Water, Ice

Appearance:
prsoa-piplup.jpg

Pokemon Nature: Hasty
-Dislikes: Sour flavored berries
-Favorite Pasttime: Swimming

Moves:
Whirlpool, Brine, Dive, Bubblebeam
Ability:
Torrent (Water moves stronger when hurt)
Item:
Quick Claw
Short History:
Piplup was originally with his family all the in the Sinnoh region however, having a bit of wanderlust Piplup left his family and made his way to Kanto where he would hope he could meet some new friends!
Anything Extra:

Pokemon Name:
Haunter.

Level:

Type:
-Weak Against: Ghost. Psychic. Dark.
-Strong Against: Poison. Bug. Grass. Ground. Fighting. Normal.

Appearance:
Haunter is a purple, ghost-like Pokémon with a roundish body with a pair of disembodied hands with three digits floating in front of it. Haunter possess a trio of spike-like protrusions on either side of its face, and what appears to be a tuft of messy fur hanging beneath it. It has triangular white eyes with tiny black pupils and a mouth with several sharp, purple teeth.

Trollface mode.
Haunter_anime.png

But if he's really trying to scare the life out of you. . .
pokemon_reimagined_haunter.jpg

Pokemon Nature:
-Dislikes: Pokemon who can't take a joke. Getting caught. Light.
-Favorite Pasttime: Scaring others or at least playing pranks on them.

Moves:

- Hypnosis
- Shadow Punch
- Lick
- Dream Eater

Ability: Levitate- Renders the user immune to Ground-type moves, damage from Sky Drop, Spikes, Toxic Spikes and Arena Trap. These immunities can be lost if holding an Iron Ball, or the Pokémon is under the effects of Smack Down, Gravity, or Ingrain.

[P.S. Which is total crap and should go back to the way it was in generation 1 where any physical moves PERIOD could not touch ghost-types. Cause y'know. . . they're GHOSTS.]

Item: None. LIKE A BOSS.

Short History: Haunter grew up in thick spooky woods that surrounded a swamp. All of this was also near a creepy cave. A perfect environment for him. But it was also very lonely. And he never had many friends. Not many of the other pokemon invite him to anything due to his ghastly appearance. So sometimes he is naughty and plays pranks on the other pokemon. This doesn't help him make many friends. Unless someone asks Haunter to help them teach another pokemon a lesson.

Anything Extra:

Extra (insignificant) points for The Lonely Island song.

Ok once my friend get's on he's going to be playing probably the most hilarious snorlax I have seen.

Hmmm?
Alright. Then he shall be the absolute LAST person to join.~
Cuz Jinx-bruds isn't joining anymore, so he can take his space. ^^

I have finished mah Piplup~

Life and school come first. >:C
And not all profiles are up.

Absol is done, Staci. Let me know if I need to change or add anything. Thanks for being patient. ^^

Im actually interested into this roleplay just i need some time to find the right pokemon.

Not taking any new Pokemans, Nograd.~ </3
I'm sorry. D:
If anyone drops out in the Game, I SHALL NOTIFY YOU.<3

Pokemon name: Luxray

Level: 56

Type: Electric
Strong Agnist: Water, Flying, Steel
Weak Agnis: Stone, Ground, Leaf

Apperance:
Luxray_by_Gabudow.png

Pokemon Nature

Dislikes: Crowd, Strangers on it's teritory, Unessesary fights.
Favourite Pasttime: Sleeping and observing sky.

Moves:
-Spark
-Thunder Fang
-Agility
-Crunch

Ability: Rivality- This pokemon got very big sence of Rivality. While it fight with Males his power doubles 2 times but when it comes into fight with Females his power is cut to half.

Item: Shell Bell

Short Story: Not too long time ago Luxray was leader of group of Shinx and Luxio and was acting to them like thier guardian and older brother. Everything changed when another luxray appeard, a female one. For some time those 2 were agreeing well and both of them was caring about the group, both was living well with each other and they even became copule , everything changed during one of freezing winter nights when suddenly female luxray challenged him to duel that will decide who will be leader. Luxray lost with female beacose he couldnt find strenght to fight agnist his beloved one. After los female ordered him to leave the group forever and never return. Feeling cheated and abadoned he moved far far away from Sinoh to Kanto in order to find peace and new reason for his life.

Additional Spoiler:
I found it cute o3ow(
Chibi_Luxray_by_Sweet_Skitty.png

Sowwi it took so long but i had tons of things on my head and could not focus but yea i think i added full info about mah pokeman owo

And i thought i accidently added it into wrong thread xD

LOOKS GOOD KID.

Still need finished information from:

Osso-sans.
Vay-sans. [histories for both of you.~]
Whoever is playin Snorlax.
History from GMK-sans, I think?
And Fel-sans.

Once you guys finish, I'll work on the first post. :D

2 informations
1. I managed to get white pokemons so ima plaing it and ressuplying my knowledge to full 8D but just started so gimme around week to do it :P
2. Is there going to be other wild pokemons? Cause im kinda thinking where we going to put URBAN prefered type pokemons like : Grimmer, Muk, Koffing , Weezing, Magneminte , Voltorb , Meowth . ect. As far as i know in anime or games those pokemons were usualy able to met at Cities, towns. :/

Your typing style makes me want to hit a wall with my foot. 8D
AHAHAH.
So.

Yus, wild Pokemon.
They will be NPC's, and or you may put that you saw a Caterpie randomly as you were waltzing along the forest. I don't mind. Just know that these are background characters you can mention, not control. You are in control of your character you have the profile for. -nod.-
And I know about terrains. Clearly you wouldn't see a Muk in the middle of a meadow. Unless he was the happiest Muk out there.
That said, you could still see urban Pokemon around dingy damp places, like caves, or Haunter's creepy area.
Use your imagination.~

Also,
You don't have to have knowledge about Pokemon Black and White or anything. I mean, you can research Pokemon if you don't know them and they are brought up. It's okay if you haven't played all the games.
I haven't played Ruby and Emerald, or whatever gen that is. So... yeah.