Pokemon Forever: A Simple Idea

S

Stacisaur

Original poster
Sup.
I've never posted in here before.
Maybe that's because I don't have the brain capacity, nor the time to sit and really focus on typing up a stellar thread for this site, and being the GM of it.
Or, I'm just kinda not use to doing that yet.~<3
I admit, I am a follower sometimes, not the leader.

BUT GUESS WHAT, THIS IDEA KIND OF HIT ME IN THE MIND.
I present you,
A free world of Pokemon.

Pikachus-vacation.-580x435.jpg

​Does this look familiar to anyone? Anyone at all?
No?
How about this?

thumb_pikachumovie.jpg

Yeah. That made me cry too. ;_;

ALRIGHT. LET'S GET DOWN TO THE POINT HERE.
I thought about this movie, and remembered how awesome this little mini part was in the beginning. Pikachu's Vacation, or whatever. The Pokemon were free to do as they pleased, the trainers were away.
But, what if there were no trainers?
There are many examples of these alternate universes in the Pokemon world.
Many movies, many comics, many games.
So how about a roleplay?

I know this upto this moment:

Each player may roleplay as ONE Pokemon. At least in the beginning. If things run nicely, another may be added. -shrug.-

There may only be ONE species of Pokemon, and no duplicates. So, there is ONE Bulbasaur in the game, and only one. There can be an Ivysaur, however, as well. And there could be a Venusaur. Why not. This is so there might be a greater variety, and then it would be more fun with personalities, moves, types and such.

All kinds of Pokemon are welcomed.~ All types. No Pokemon is excluded.
Oh, except Missingno. Don't even try it. <3

There are no trainers. Only Pokemon. Only terrain. Only Apricorns. Only Berries. NO PUFFINS. No centers.
The world is your playground, your canvas, your home. There are endless possibilities.
On the topic of healing from wounds, derp. I said Berries.<3 So there. Apricorns can be used as food as well. Let's throw in apples as well, since Pikachu loves that shit.

No, Pokemon don't eat each other. Don't even try.
They can fight, of course they can. They can make friends.
And they can understand each other.
Except, instead of quotations for showing they are speaking, italics shall be used.
For example:

It had gotten dark outside, Charmander had never felt so alone in his life. Shuddering silently against the wind, as if the giant wings of Dragonite were beating on his back, a leaf was just enough to curl up against the orange, quivering body. While the thoughts of despair began to clutter together against his mind, he heard a voice. He could have sworn he heard it.. A Pokemon was near, perhaps friendly, perhaps not
Hello..? W...Who is there?

SEEE? That's not too bad.~ They sound like Pokemon, though this is in the Pokemon world of mind. They can understand. Humans cannot. Duh.
There would be islands all over the place, just like normal. To keep it nice and simple, I think it should start off in the Kanto Reagion, however. Though, I'm going against the rules, and saying all Pokemon species may be in this region to start. Maybe they are immigrants. YOU NEVER KNOW, DO YOU?

No, there is not going to be Pokemon sex. gtfo.

I don't know if Pokemon use curse words either. But, you know what?
If it goes with your Pokemon personality, than I don't care what you do with that.
Pokemon do what Pokemon effing wanna do, man.

This is what I would guess the Pokemon Sheet would look like:
Clearly, the font and styling is up for change.

Pokemon Name: HEY GUESS WHAT. NO TRAINERS MEANS NO NICKNAMES. TOO BAD.<3 Stick with your original name, please.~ 8D It could be like Togepi is referred to as Togi sometimes. That's cool. But make sure everyone knows that.~

Pokemon Age: So. I'm gonna say Pokemon age just like we do. Except, they live longer. Cause. Just cuz. >_>'

Pokemon Type:

Pokemon Appearance: If you wanna be a Shiny, I don't care.<3 Also, explain if you have some kind of strange mark on your eye or something. Like, accessories too, say so if you have them, you know? Or your picture can show them.~

Pokemon Personality: Your generic personality spot~ As well as subtopics.
-Favorite Pasttime:

Pokemon Moves: You only get four. Also, all TM/HMs are allowed, sure thing. But you can't, for example, give a Pidgey Dig for a move. Use your brain.<3

Pokemon Short History: I don't know if this is really necessary.. What do you guys think? This spot could have where you live, where you like to hang out, a little summary of who you are as Pokemon. What do you strive for in life? Do you have an ultimate goal? TO BE THE BEST, THE VERY BEST, LIKE NO- no.. You're not. Don't even try. <3

Anything extra:

Alright, so that is that. Uhm.
So, plot ideas.
I was thinking some kind of conflict or something should happen as some point.
But I'm not sure...
It all depends on the players, to be honest.
The lives of Pokemon can be exciting, and also dangerous. If a Caterpie is going into Haunter territory, well shiiiiit son, you better wiggle your little bug butt outta that haunted place, or you gonna get troll'd. D:
You know? Stuff like that.
Maybe eventually a HUGE group problem could come crashing down.
Like a hurricane.
That is scary. D:
Snorlax could be all like SUP I'M HERE TO SAVE THE DAY WITH MY BIG BODY. 8D BLOCKING WIND FTW.
or something.

I'm typing as I think.~ If you couldn't tell already. ;D
SO YEAH. I DUNNO.
What do you all think? Does it sound lovely?

I mean, I could GM this the best I can. I dunno. I kinda want to. o_o'
But, I'd love feedback and ideas and help on building this together more tightly first.~

POKEMON FANS.
WHO IS WITH ME? <3

It sounds like it'd be a little easier to just put this in the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon universe. Pokemon make towns and have lives and all that, eat apples and berries, and have all kinds of adventures. Humans are... present, but they're never around. They might as well be in another universe. If you've like to do a PMD RP I'd be happy to help, I've been sitting on a plot for a while.

I know exactly what you're talking about. I have a game.

BUT I DON'T WANT THAT.<3

I'm thinking more along the lines of like,
Pikachu's Adventures on the Wii.
Pokemon Park type style.

I don't want explorers and jobs and stuff.
Well, I don't think I do...
I DUNNO.
I'll give the people what they want.
Pokemon Park is more the feel I have.

What a great idea, Stacisaur! Now I'm having trouble picking one Pokemon! So many choices! XD

Are we limited to what Generation Pokemon we can use?

No, ma'am, Ala-sans.
All generations are valid.

Osso-sans-sensai:
:DDDDDDD

SOOOO.
I'm pretty positive this is gonna happen.

Any more ideas, feedback, whines, whimpers, exclaims, rants, vents, murders?
Wait what?
Nah, keep that last one.
It is exciting to read. >:D

LATIAS. DIBS.

Still WIP.

Pokemon Name: Latias

Pokemon Level: 25

Pokemon Type: Dragon/Psychic

Pokemon Appearance: A normal Latias in appearance, not shiny. She wears a Soul Dew around her neck on a string.

Pokemon Personality: Intelligent, sensitive, friendly. Acts in a "big sister" manner to other Pokemon.
-Likes: Latios, Mew, helping sick/injured Pokemon, playing, sunshine, water, razz berries, cheri berries, exploring.
-Dislikes:
-Favorite Pastime:

Pokemon Moves: Psywave, Wish, DragonBreath, Fly

Pokemon Short History:

Anything extra:

DIBS ON MEW. I CALLED IT.<3<3

Also, more notes and ideas:

-Instead of Pokemon Age, you must say what Pokemon Level you are.
This then determines what kind of options for moves you shall have. So think about that and do research.

-NO PORYGON, OR IT'S EVOLUTIONS.
Hiro-sans made a good point to me. >.> Humans made him. Soooo. Nope.
Oh. That means Mewtwo as well..~

-There may not be any Humans, but there still ARE animals. Like, all kinds of animals. So. Wanna go hunt one? Go ahead. BUT ONLY if you have like a hunting type Pokemon. Like, I can see Growlithe doing so. I can also see Pidgey going after mice. Etc.

-Also, read up on the Pokemon you want to choose. You should know what their weaknesses and resistances are. Also know what kind of environment they prefer, and their usual nature, just to learn from and play with.

-You are able to hold items. If you want to hold a berry at the start, say so. But ONLY Berries and sticks and rocks and such. ._.' No humans mean no human items. NO EXP SHARE PEOPLE. NO. <3

-I don't think there will be transforming/leveling up. Exp will be too hard to keep track of, and is too messy. When you choose a level, and a type of Pokemon, you stick with it.

-It would be awesome to have friendship connections with other Pokemon, and rival connections. Like, Pikachu likes Squirtle, but does not get along well AT ALL with Meowth, cuz he's a little bitch.
Stuff like that. Give a reason why you might not get along with another Pokemon that is created in the profiles. Or go back and edit to update it so others may know how you get along with them. First impressions even, you know? Also, communicate with Players to see if they want to have a history with you. So, maybe you knew each other for a couple of Levels already.

-On Pokemon dying. Uhm. This is upto you. If you really want your Pokemon to die, then it shall create drama and sadness. But then I imagine a burial will be held, and it shall be glorious and heart-warming. So.... Yeah. Then, if you want to create another, go ahead. But they will be the newbie to the group then. Mind that.

-The Pokemon Sheets are going to be hella more defined. I will be working on it little by little each day when I have the chance. It shall be filled with so much info, but worth it in the end.<3 YOU ARE POKEMON. YOU ARE COMPLEX BEINGS. DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT IT.
Unless you wanna be Emo Pokemon.
Then........ -shoves in a corner.- :D <3 PROBLEM SOLVED.~~~

-Pokemon CAN love. YES THEY CAN. DIDN'T YOU SEE THAT BUTTERFREE EPISODE WITH ASH'S AND THE SHINY?! THEY FELL IN LOVE, DAMNIT. IT WAS BOOTIFUL.
No sex. I said it. No sex. xD If you want to make a Pokemon egg........ uhm. Talk to me about it, and if the roleplay is moving along well, and there is room, then you might be able to have one. I'd say it has to stay as an egg for like at least a day or two in the roleplay. Then it can hatch, and you must decide who wants to play as it.
I'm hoping no one makes eggs, though. xD Let's just stick to having crushes on Pokemons if you want to, and friendships, and rivalries, and all that jazzy stuff.

-Really think like a Pokemon. If you're a Charizard, and it's raining REAL EFFING HARD, you're not gonna stand out there and be all LOOK AT THIS WEATHER, HOW I LOVE THE WATER ON MY FIRE TAIL 8D. no. C'mon now. xD <3

That is all for now.~

Pokemon Name: Latios

Pokemon Age: 25

Pokemon Type: Dragon/Psychic

Pokemon Appearance:

latios.png

Pokemon Personality: Generally docile and dislikes fighting unless its unavoidable he will however stand and fight when his protective nature comes into play. At other times he’s playful and slow to anger either flying, sunning himself, or playing with Latias.
-Dislikes: Fighting, Rain, Overly loud and unnecessary noise.
-Favorite Pasttime: Playing with Latias.

Pokemon Moves: Teleport, Twister, Dragon Rush, Agility.

Pokemon Short History: His life changed four months ago, when breaking though a cloud layer the white mist rolling off of his body when he came face to face with another pokemon. For a second they stared before Latias dove away rolling in a teasing fashion to look back at him as the cloud enveloped her. The game was on, hide and seek. Before that he had been a wondering docile loner and now he was locked in the first of many games with another like him.

​I LIKE IT. -stamps of approval on Vay's face.-

Ninetales is mine.
**GLARES AROUND WITH HER SHANKING KNIFE**

You guys can keep the legendaries. XD

Mew-two is out too, then. Since he was made by peoples. Fine by me!

Suicune all up in this shizz.

Legasp!.

Mind if a reserve this baby? :3
I do have two questions: What is the move capacity [Four moves like normal? or...?] and should the moves be coherent with it's age/level [or a just choose what you please way?]

Arcanine__Legendary_PKMN_by_Xous54.png

>_> CURSE YOU ALL! I...I want to play too >_> I SHALL DECIDE MY POKEMANZ AND GET BACK TO YOU! might be third or fifth gen...

Hmmm .... so many choices but i got one on my mind! 83
fine sorry but too lazy to add picture yet im picking :
Pokemon:Luxray
Pokemon type: Electric
Lvl: 56
Moves: Spark, Thunder fang, Agility, Crunch
Nature: Lazy nature and Often dozes off but becaming Verry agresive if someone unknow enters to his teritory (Preferable Mountains) Unlike other of it's kin it prefer to spend time alone. Also having Rivality nature ( i hope i dont need to explain what it is if u don't know play the pokemone IV generation!!!!)
Dislikes: Strangers, Crowd
Favourite Pasttime: Like lazy nature : Sleeping ftw!
Short story : Luxray was once leader of group of Luxio's and Shinx's. Everything changed once he meet another Luxray who appeard to be female. For some time they had good time and even planned to make a child yet everything changed after some time. Female Luxray challenged him to duel for getting a Rights to leadership a group. He didnt had any other chocies but to accept and lose brutally since of feelings he was giving for her. Yet even after lost duel the female Luxray decided to exclude him from his own group that he cared about for so long!. Being abadoned he went to seek for new place where he can live in peacefully away from others. Expecially from females!

WHAAAA SO MUCH HAPPENS WHEN I'M AWAY.

Alright people. Listen up.

Eight-Gates:
Kay, so, read the post a bit above you where I have a bunch of random information.
It says exactly what you asked. The Level will show what moves you have as options, do your research on it. Only four.

Zy-san:
I AM SO HAPPY YOU ARE JOINING.<3 wuvs yews. > w<''

Shi:
Holy crapola. xD
Kay~ I LOVE your enthusiasm!
Keep that.<3 And good to have an idea, but

EVERYONE.
I AM GOING TO POST A LEGIT OOC THREAD EVENTUALLY.
THE POKEMON SHEET WILL BE DIFFERENT A LITTLE THERE, THAT WILL BE THE OFFICIAL ONE.

So,
I like the samples of what you are thinking,
but know that you will not just copy and paste. You will be creating it OVER again.
So...
yeah.