Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Superheroics, Slice-of-Life, Anime, a fair deal of fandom...
So basically, here's a brand new Pokemon Roleplay idea from yours truly!

The idea is that you travel across a new region, the Orleo Region(Credits to @Minerva for that name; loosely based on Italian regions, and like its counterpart, is considerably close to Kalos) in order to beat the league. However, here's the twist.

This league is double battles-based. Every gym, the Elite 4, the official rules of this region's league is the need to be in pairs.

As such, trainers start their journey by registering their partner in Professor Pines' laboratory. Unfortunately, as this League is still new, you will not be able to acquire a starter, so be sure to bring your own!

These partners and meant to participate in official League Double Battles with - Gym Battles, E4 and such.

Whether I'll allow characters with different goals that involve working solo remains to be seen.

Reactions: Jessica
I'm interested!

Reactions: MrStoryTeller
Looks like we got two on board! A good start!

I was going to ask when we started later, but I guess I'll ask now. Who's up for a Discord?

Looks like we got two on board! A good start!

I was going to ask when we started later, but I guess I'll ask now. Who's up for a Discord?

I'm all for it

I'm interested in this too. I like pokemon a lot. My avatar is in fact one of my Pokemon OC characters.

Last edited: